What's new

Syed Zahir Ali Shah, the director of Karachi’s Usman Institute of Technology, shot dead by robbers

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un .........very tragic news .... may his soul rest in peace ..

The culprits should be brought to justice

Which culprits?

Its PPP and MQM which are real culprits in what Karachi is going through. Its PPP govt for past 13 years. Unless Sind gets rid of PPP, Karachi cant change.

Karachi is gone to the dogs man. The city needs to be converted into a federal territory and PPP should be finished on the same lines as that of MQM. I wonder what's the army has been smoking for the last 20 years nurturing PPP

And I wonder why there is no culture of carrying guns among us???

This is heart breaking !!!

For a DAMN VEHICLE :mad:
That's happens when you try to design processors in Pakistan. A similar guy, a Swiss director of IIEE was also shot dead in Karachi for bringing industrial control technology in Pakistan.
If ISI is really a Pakistani agency and it really cares about interests of Pakistan then real powers behind these crimes should be brought in light of media.

Logon ko pta chalay keh kon Irani or Pakistani scientists or technology managers of qatal kerta Hai or ham isky bary main Kia kerahy hain.

Edit: here is an article that tells what was he for Pakistan. A member of MIT Large Scale Integrated circuit department. I am 100% sure that he was murdered for enabling Pakistan in VLSI field.
The Article
That's the very reason why Dr AQ Khan is under protection. Otherwise, you know what I mean.

Last edited:
He is personally known to me a very humble and polite person, always looking at avenues and opportunities to help and facilitate the Engineers both new and in service. He was director of my Alma Mater and I have has the opportunity to see first hand how he worked hard and strived for excellence on curriculum and off curriculum courses and sessions.

A great loss, A great person. He was visionary in terms of expanding and was working in making UIT (currently under patronage of NED) as a University.

Allah have mercy him on.
I also agree due to the status of the shaheed gent this is not a simple robbery. High profile people who seek to better Pakistan should be protected.
Karachi is getting worse and worse.

Back
Top Bottom