What's new

Youth murdered over minor dispute in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro we made this country a possibility.
My advise for Every Pakistani community

Muhajirs- we MaDe pAkISTan - no you did not Iqbal wasnt one Chaudhry Rehmat wasn't one, GM Syed man who moved the proceedings wasn't one, Tribal Pashtun in Kashmir etc, the land itself, all did things in their own ways, you shoukd be thankful to people who not only welcomed you but made your language their own, made your culture mainstream - instead of crying
Pashtun- wE wUz CaaNquerRoRs- well guess what you are crap now and known throughout the world for wrong reasons- get to work and make something outta yourself before throwing cringeworthy supremacist crap
Punjabis- reason for the country being where it is largely because of your lack of leadership qualities - you cant lead, I am sorry , give it to someone else, pretty much destroyed it and dragging the dead horse will destroy it further- you aint built for this
Sindhis- obsession with Sindhiyat, what are you proud of - drugs usage?, waderas? modern-day slavery? zero industrialization despite being on the coast while your sister state Gujrat is killing it? want to dance with your topi and ajrak all day long but the conditions are brutal where you live- ancient Sindhis were something to be proud of, you, on the other hand, are a disappointment for your great ancestors- do more, talk less
Baloch- no employment, money- no one invested in you cause your society is stuck in 7th century and you are unwilling to move on, with no education to speak of- you need social reforms, where ever your cammunity lives, in punjab or sindh you take those places backward with your cultural practices that are not fit for modern times
Kashmiris, and Gilgitis are good but stuck with stupid people

Last edited:
Bro we made this country a possibility.

Natives in their own sense of inferiority complex tried their very best to stifle and subjugate the original leaders of Pakistan movement (Fatima Jinnah) and then the progeny of the people who sacrificed everything for this country. From quota system to systematic genocidal campaigns , the list of injustices are unending.

The violent retaliation was just a result of decades of injustices.
10 million punjabis also migrated to Pak in 47 but they dont do this randy rona like you guys who kept in coming till the 90s.

Muhajirs- we MaDe pAkISTan - no you did not Iqbal wasnt one Chaudhry Rehmat wasn't one, GM Syed man who moved the proceedings wasn't one, Tribal Pashtun in Kashmir etc, the land itself, all did things in their own ways, you shoukd be thankful to people who not only welcomed you but made your language their own, made your culture mainstream - instead of crying
Pashtun- wE wUz CaaNquerRoRs- well guess what you are crap now and known throughout the world for wrong reasons- get to work and make something outta yourself before throwing cringeworthy supremacist crap
Punjabis- reason for the country being where it is largely because of your lack of leadership qualities - you cant lead, I am sorry , give it to someone else, pretty much destroyed it and dragging the dead horse will destroy it further
Sindhis- obsession with Sindhiyat, what are you proud of - drugs usage?, waderas? modern-day slavery? zero industrialization despite being on the coast while your sister state Gujrat is killing it? want to dance with your topi and ajrak all day long but the conditions are brutal where you live- ancient Sindhis were something to be proud of, you, on the other hand, are a disappointment for your great ancestors- do more, talk less
Baloch- no employment, money- no one invested in you cause your society is stuck in 7th century and you are unwilling to move on, with no education to speak of- you need social reforms, where ever your cammunity lives, in punjab or sindh you take those places backward with your cultural practices that are not fit for modern times
Kashmiris, Gilgits are good
Stuck in 7th century conditions too. Take a trip to Balochistan and see how people are surviving. Ppl dont even have fukin gas in the town you drill it out.

Where are our fukin hospitals, schools even roads? Fuk yeah we are 7th century coz we live it.

Punjabis- reason for the country being where it is largely because of your lack of leadership qualities - you cant lead, I am sorry , give it to someone else, pretty much destroyed it and dragging the dead horse will destroy it further
Kashmiris, Gilgits are good
Stuck in 7th century conditions too. Take a trip to Balochistan and see how people are surviving. Ppl dont even have fukin gas in the town you drill it out.

Where are our fukin hospitals, schools even roads? Fuk yeah we are 7th century coz we live it.

And the ISIs disappearing act aint helping.

Last edited:
10 million punjabis also migrated to Pak in 47 but they dont do this randy rona like you guys who kept in coming till the 90s.

Why would they do this randi rona when they(punjabis) are the de facto rulers of this country.

Also , the migration was substantially reduced and became almost miniscule in 70s.... It was because my people wised up and saw how Pakistan army threw biharis under the bus and how natives blocked their repatriation .. My people saw the kind of treatment natives of Pakistan gave to loyal subjects who despite enormous odds stayed loyal to the country and when the time came to help them , the natives bailed on them.....

Why would they do this randi rona when they(punjabis) are the de facto rulers of this country.

Also , the migration was substantially reduced and became almost miniscule in 70s.... It was because my people wised up and saw how Pakistan army threw biharis under the bus and how natives blocked their repatriation .. My people saw the kind of treatment natives of Pakistan give to loyal subjects who despite enormous odds stayed loyal to the country and when the time came to help them , the natives bailed on them.....

It didnt throw the countless muhajir COAS, ISI Chiefs or presidents under the buses though?

And your premier MQM wasnt a charity organisation either. From using drills on soldiers and non urdu speakers to extortion and target killings.

Who you kidding?

You basically dominated karachi for decades now if Sindhis are coming you are butt hurt eh?

Having lived in karachi for a decade, im no stranger to the local politics my man.

Also , the migration was substantially reduced and became almost miniscule in 70s.... It was because my people wised up and saw how Pakistan army threw biharis under the bus and how natives blocked their repatriation .. My people saw the kind of treatment natives of Pakistan gave to loyal subjects who despite enormous odds stayed loyal to the country and when the time came to help them , the natives bailed on them.....
You guys claim to be victims yet to you:
Pashtun are akhrot.
Punjabis are paindu.
Sindhis are saien.
Baloch are dumb savages and more.

It didnt throw the countless muhajir COAS, ISI Chiefs or presidents under the buses though?

And your premier MQM wasnt a charity organisation either. From using drills on soldiers and non urdu speakers to extortion and target killings.

Who you kidding?

You basically dominated karachi for decades now if Sindhis are coming you are butt hurt eh?

Yeah because that was the time when merit was something which was considered valuable. They didn't reach those positions on nepotism or because I am from such caste/tribe/family.

The early time period was good because merit was implemented in its truest form but then natives became insecure and actively blocked the educated and cultured urdu speakers from reaching the corridors of power.

MQM was this nasty demon that arose due to decades of injustices meted out to urdu speakers. Multiple genocides and systemic oppression will result in that kind of retaliation.

And as far as sindhis are concerned , I am not insecure of them ... They are loser people. If they can't even improve interior sindh where they have been living for centuries as they claim , then I am sure as hell wouldn't put much stock in improving karachi... In fact , they will destroy karachi just they have destroyed the rest of sindh..

The only reason karachi thrived was because of muhajirs people living and working there...Now it is been flooded by uncultured , backward and primitive folks that will make it mohen ja daro 2.0

you can see Sindhi Baloch(ever since they have arrived taken leadership position Sindh has become a hell hole, never in their history were they this bad till Baloch Sindhis became powerful, sindh is a baloch outpost at this point),
Baloch of Punjab- they are not doing good either, Punjab is home to every ethnic group that settled its lands and became assimilated
I have seen Pashtun Punjabis killing it- our singers, politicians, poets,sport stars
I have seen Kashmiri Punjabis killings it and making something out of themselves- became a damn PM, wrestlers
Nothing from Baloch Punjabi, I see very few contributions from them

why? because culture is rotten, seriously take a good look at the culture it is extremely tribal, backward, cruel
you need social reforms, every group needs it in Pak, we are all crap but Baloch needs it the most

Yeah because that was the time when merit was something which was considered valuable. They didn't reach those positions on nepotism or because I am from such caste/tribe/family.

The early time period was good because merit was implemented in its truest form but then natives became insecure and actively blocked the educated and cultured urdu speakers from reaching the corridors of power.

MQM was this nasty demon that arose due to decades of injustices meted out to urdu speakers. Multiple genocides and systemic oppression will result in that kind of retaliation.

And as far as sindhis are concerned , I am not insecure of them ... They are loser people. If they can't even improve interior sindh where they have been living for centuries as they claim , then I am sure as hell wouldn't put much stock in improving karachi... In fact , they will destroy karachi just they have destroyed the rest of sindh..

The only reason karachi thrived was because of muhajirs people living and working there...Now it is been flooded by uncultured , backward and primitive folks that will make it mohen ja daro 2.0
Yeah merit, im talkin 90s and 2000s. The same time you allege to be thrown under buses.
As for the rest of the stuff you said.. see thats what Im talkin bout.

Ive alot of muhajir homies, heck even my driver chacha is a delhi wala, retired from PIA.

So I know how it works homie.
Admit it we all fuked up.

you can see Sindhi Baloch(ever since they have arrived taken leadership position Sindh has become a hell hole, never in their history were they this bad till Baloch Sindhis became powerful, sindh is a baloch outpost at this point),
Baloch of Punjab- they are not doing good either, Punjab is home to every ethnic group that settled its lands and became assimilated
I have seen Pashtun Punjabis killing it- our singers, politicians, poets,sport stars
I have seen Kashmiri Punjabis killings it and making something out of themselves- became a damn PM, wrestlers
Nothing from Baloch Punjabi, I see very few contributions from them

why? because culture is rotten, seriously take a good look at the culture it is extremely tribal, backward, cruel
you need social reforms, every group needs it in Pak, we are all crap but Baloch needs it the most
Baloch ruled Sindh, we created powerful Sindhi Dynasties. Ever visited their old capitals? They did more for their states than you did for them in the past 7 decades. But yeah the fukin topi drama and voting PPP in power has indeed made em lose alot of grey matter.

And those Sindhi Baloch are more Sindhi, as they assimilated.

They arent ruling anything right now but perhaps their farms lol. Zardari dont count.

You blame Baloch of Waseeb yet you dont talk about the deprivated regions they inhabit.

What development and "killing it" you talk off? Ever visited DGK, Taunsa etc or the Suleiman Ranges? The fk those people gonna do when you guys keep developing Lahore and neglecting the south as a plague?

Last edited:
Yeah merit, im talkin 90s and 2000s. The same time you allege to be thrown under buses.
As for the rest of the stuff you said.. see thats what Im talkin bout.

Ive alot of muhajir homies, heck even my driver chacha is a delhi wala, retired from PIA.

So I know how it works homie.
Admit it we all fuked up.

Yeah because they were inducted in 50s and 60s when merit was something and then decades later became COAS .... I don't think now you will ever see a muhajir in positions of power.

Read how Karachi was thriving when it was left alone in the hands of muhajirs and they were allowed to work..... Ayub started the rot , followed by every other insecure native.

Guys, please don't turn this into an ethnicity debate.

We all know that the wadera demon probably didn't know or care if the other guy was muhajir, sindhi, punjabi or whatever. These waderas treat rural sindhi people just as badly.

Allama Iqbal was a Punjabi of Kashmiri heritage, he was not a Muhajir. Chaudhry Rehmat Ali was also a Punjabi and he coined the very name "Pakistan", once again, not a Muhajir. During partition, Punjabis literally bled and suffered by the millions too, which was made even harder for us by most Punjabis not possessing the wealth that Muhajirs did.

The irony is palpable, Musharraf waged the most vicious campaign against Pathans imaginable and you still have the gall to call the rest of us "genocidal". Do you wanna talk about the cultural erosion that's occurred all for the sake of preserving Urdu because it's seen as better for "nAtIoNaL uNiTy"?

Do not come here on your high horse and try to pin the calamities of the country on the people who took you 8% in and gave you a home.
Pakistan was impossible if urdu speaking had not started it and stood for it. Research Pakistan history. Muslim League which is now hijacked by impossibly Righteous sharif dynasty lost in all parts of india which are now in Pakistan in the elections of 1937, only won in 1946 elections.
Iqbal visioned Pakistan but none of the Chaudhries, waderas, maliks could make Pakistan which Muhammad Ali Jinnah did.
Punjab aristocracy was dominated by British Informers.
Syed Ahmad Shaheed came from RAIBRELI and and Shah Ismael Shaheed
from Dehli to liberate Punjab and KPK from Sikhs but they were sold by Maliks of then KPK and Punjab's jageerdars and killed.

BD was the direct result of the illegitimate dominance of Punjab and Army.
It is a checkered history.

Sindhis and baluchis shamefully lost to britishers without honor.
Mohajirs earned everything from their hands. From Jinnah, Liaquat, Dr. Qadeer Khan, Hakeem Saeed, Edhi, Dr Adeeb Rizwi, Saleemuzzaman Siddiqui, the history goes on. Punjabi, sindhi elite and Army establishment joined hands to defraud Karachi population to not even give them their share in elections, and revenue. Karachi still gives 60% of revenue which rest of the Pakistan shamelessly swallow without a beat.
We have every right for an autonomous urban Sindh territory. Only IK is the one hope otherwise we will find our separate ways.
Sindh Urban is simmering.

Allama Iqbal was long dead before Pakistan came into existence

Still the primary ideological push for its creation.

Majority of the work on ground was done by urdu speakers , from organization and dissemination of the idea of free Pakistan to actual struggle

No, the Punjab is Pakistan's most important province and it was drawn in by Mian Muhammad Shafi, a Punjabi, who established the Muslim League's chapter in the region. And again, Punjabis bled more during partition than Muhajirs did.

had it not been for Jinnah

There would have been someone else to take his place, and ironically enough Jinnah himself came from the Khojas, a community that is ethnically Sindhi in origin.

Musharraf actually saved this country from

Ludicrous, he bowed before the US and got Pakistan ruined in the process when he had no reason to. Why did we have to fight FATA? They weren't bothering anyone until he decided to rattle them.

We never asked you to believe urdu is superior

My @55, we both know the lengths people will go to so that Urdu is forcefully imposed. 1971 quite literally happened over this and if you're not careful there will be a repeat.

and we are very grateful

You don't sound especially grateful.

Listen, I'm not saying that Muhajirs are comic book villains and the rest of us are goodie two-shoes, but the narrative you're peddling is just silly. The issues with Pakistan primarily rest on the shoulders of a small cabal of Punjabi and Muhajir elites, illiterate molvis peddling their nonsense, and some mentally destitute ethnic nationalists from outside of the Punjab who refuse to evolve (soiling things for the rest of their communities).

Punjabis- reason for the country being where it is largely because of your lack of leadership qualities - you cant lead, I am sorry , give it to someone else, pretty much destroyed it and dragging the dead horse will destroy it further- you aint built for this
Kashmiris, and Gilgitis are good but stuck with stupid people

I don't think taking dynastic families like the Sharifs and using them to project this idea that Punjabis "can't lead" is an especially accurate assessment. Economic growth in Pakistan was at its highest under Zia ul-Haq, a Punjabi. And quite frankly, even if Pakistan's Punjabi-dominated elite is shoddy, it still says a lot that Punjabis could grab these opportunities whilst others couldn't.

I do think it would do us well to develop Balochistan more, but charity is a favour. It shouldn't be an expectation. The development of Balochistan is the primary responsibility of the people of Balochistan, not those outside of it.

True, and really I don't think anyone but Punjabis can do something about the horrors of the military in such regions. The responsibility is on us.

I do think it would do us well to develop Balochistan more, but charity is a favour. It shouldn't be an expectation. The development of Balochistan is the primary responsibility of the people of Balochistan, not those outside of it.

True, and really I don't think anyone but Punjabis can do something about the horrors of the military in such regions. The responsibility is on us.
Lol you see what happened to PTI supporters in Punjab - mofos were literally pulling out people's nails street style, slapping around teenage girst, 1700 Plus arrests , late night raids, Punjabi nationalist (not like those ethno fascists type- promotion of language culture simple people etc) were abducted tortured and sometimes killed - I have seen news of dozens atleast till now, it's a shit show, some of it is necessary in every state but with checks and balance

I don't know how we'll pull it off - it needs to happen one way or another cause it brings bad name to regular people
But who'll lead it?
Physically? Yes, but ideological sway lies with the Muhajirs (for now)
Terrible mistake that needs to be reversed
One of the worst mistakes we made, ideology, culture, etc should always be of the land or else you became something weird not yourself
Post-71 Bihari refugees are hardly representative of all Muhajirs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom