What's new

Syed Zahir Ali Shah, the director of Karachi’s Usman Institute of Technology, shot dead by robbers

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

Pata nahi Karachi ki “Law and Order” ki situation ko kon theek karega?

The Culprits have been caught, lets see. We are trying to make sure that FIR registration and case prosecution is done to the fullest and the culprits dont get an easy pass

The Culprits have been caught, lets see. We are trying to make sure that FIR registration and case prosecution is done to the fullest and the culprits dont get an easy pass

Very good news and I hope this time their network and financiers have to be caught as well.

Mufti Shamzai killed, USA killed him. Professional local killers were used.

Amjad Sabri got Killed. Someone from Bollywood got him killed. Again local killers were used.

Irani Scientist got killed. Locals were used.

Hakeem Saeed got killed. Pepsi co killed got him killed. MQM guys were used.

And this guy, this scientist of MIRL lab got killed by I don't know who, but again locals were used.

This time the real killers of this scientist should get at least two bullets straight in the head.

No less.

Last edited:
Karachi is gone to the dogs man. The city needs to be converted into a federal territory and PPP should be finished on the same lines as that of MQM. I wonder what's the army has been smoking for the last 20 years nurturing PPP
Same thing they were smoking before 1971... Raping one part of the country to feed the other.

Back
Top Bottom