What's new

Youth murdered over minor dispute in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iqbal visioned Pakistan but none of the Chaudhries, waderas, maliks could make Pakistan which Muhammad Ali Jinnah did.

Someone else would have taken Jinnah's place this isn't hard to compute lol

Punjab aristocracy was dominated by British Informers.

So was the aristocracy pretty much everywhere in British India dude, that's how they maintained their status :lol:

Syed Ahmad Shaheed came from RAIBRELI

And went to the Indus for a reason

BD was the direct result of the illegitimate dominance of Punjab and Army.

BD was the result of Urdu imposition and a Pathan surrendering (granted, he did face stifling odds)

Mohajirs earned everything from their hands

Do you want me to name Punjabis like Abdus Salam, the Alvi brothers, Zia ul-Haq, Shabbir Sharif, etc?

I don't know how we'll pull it off - it needs to happen one way or another cause it brings bad name to regular people

Yep

But who'll lead it?

Hijacking TLP is un-ironically the only viable solution, Khadim's son seems a bit more hinged than him so this isn't actually as insane as it sounds given their ability to draw people in

It's obviously far from ideal to use them though

images (2).jpeg

How to turn an criminal case into ethnic conflict 101…..

Who knows better then these Hindustani Muhajirs to do so when they killed innocent Pashtuns in city over an bus accident (search up Bushra Zaidi case). Hindustani Muhajirs had conflict with every ethnicity may it be native Sindhis or immigrant Pashtuns and Baloch. I guess we know what really is the problem here, Hindustanis. Hindustanis use manipulation tactic to dominate the brains of Pakistanis. Not many come into their bullshit stories except for Punjabis.

How is Bahria town in Karachi?

Why cant we ban guns? See that homicide rate drop by 5-6 times just by doing that. People kill on a whim because they have AK's sitting in their cabinet. Take that away and you will minimize the damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom