What's new

Syed Amar Khan and Hridoy, our Friends or enemies?

Is Syed Amar khan a nationalist or a awami league supporter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X-ray Papa

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
This is NOT A TROLL THREAD!
I am sure i am not the only one have problems with Syed Amar Khan or Hridoy.

My problems with him
1) Banned people who does not like awami league.
2) Claims that you are a BNP supporter if you disagree with him.
3) Thinks he is smart cause he have some connection to the armed forces.
4) those that are not a fan of BAL, syed amar khan call us pakistanis
There are more but want to hear yours.
Of course there Hridoy, No need to explain about him. So my point is whats your opinion on them. You do hate them or like them?

@DalalErMaNodi @Michael Corleone @bluesky
@Avicenna @Bilal9 @Homo Sapiens

Last edited:
Wow....a thread on this topic!

Look folks, I am sure SAK loves BD as much as we do.

I am critical of many Bangladeshi internet outlets for their opinions and not the personalities that run them.

Let us not start labelling people like that.

It is really ironic if SAK has labelled people who disagree as "BNP supporters". Most of you may not know this but back in the 2000s SAK/Ashiq was an ardent BNP supporter. He would associate BAL with RAW day in/day out.

During the 2008 election, he even added BNP's campaign slogan "Desh bachao, manush bachao" at the top of bdmilitary.com's home page.

He changed his stance on BAL mainly post-2013 elections when it became apparent that we have entered an era of one-party rule.

His flip-flopping on issues is quite entertaining to watch.

However, full credit to him for spending time, unparrelled effort and money on running defence websites for the last 1.5 decades. He tends to get quite accurate updates on BA and BN's procurements.
BAF and his instincts to get ahead of the news cycle are his nemesis.
Nevertheless, he is an internet stalwart of Bangladeshi defence affairs.

Hridoy Mahbub is a nobody. He thinks of himself as an expert off speaking to NCOs in defence exhibitions. Let us not mention SAK and Hridoy in the same sentence.

Last edited:
Nah the points is that we are pakistanis :pakistan:
kartarpur-pakistan-october-gurudwara-pakistan-kartarpur-october_5f34ab32-006b-11ea-a362-a76bed49e6ea.jpg

My problems with him
Of course there Hridoy, No need to explain about him. So my point is whats your opinion on them. You do hate them or like them?

Well personally speaking,he critiques people of both sides where it’s due. Rest is for trolling purposes

@Dubious bro please lock non sense thread

thought this was some pakistani guy..

bengalies need to be given a 101 tutorial on how to open a thread with a descriptive title that makes it easy for people to know what country this is about.

My problems with him

Is Amar khan the one who runs Bangladesh Defense Page on FB?

Wow....a thread on this topic!

Look folks, I am sure SAK loves BD as much as we do.

I am critical of many Bangladeshi internet outlets for their opinions and not the personalities that run them.

Let us not start labelling people like that.

It is really ironic if SAK has labelled people who disagree as "BNP supporters". Most of you may not know this but back in the 2000s SAK/Ashiq was an ardent BNP supporter. He would associate BAL with RAW day in/day out.

During the 2008 election, he even added BNP's campaign slogan "Desh bachao, manush bachao" at the top of bdmilitary.com's home page.

He changed his stance on BAL mainly post-2013 elections when it became apparent that we have entered an era of one-party rule.

His flip-flopping on issues is quite entertaining to watch.

However, full credit to him for spending time, unparrelled effort and money on running defence websites for the last 1.5 decades. He tends to get quite accurate updates on BA and BN's procurements.
BAF and his instincts to get ahead of the news cycle are his nemesis.
Nevertheless, he is an internet stalwart of Bangladeshi defence affairs.

Hridoy Mahbub is a nobody. He thinks of himself as an expert off speaking to NCOs in defence exhibitions. Let us not mention SAK and Hridoy in the same sentence.

Is "Syed Amar Khan" is a pen name of Ashiq Rehman of BDmilitary.com ?

Prior to Hasina's rise in the 2008 December army engineered election, he used to accommodate Pakistani members in his forum. After Hasina had become the PM , he flipped and started kicking out Pakistanis. He also became ardent anti-Pakistan in his forum narratives. My sources told me that he wanted to bag BDG procurement contracts while being a newbie in that game. I never paid attention this guy but his anti-Pakistan propaganda in his forum made me wanted to know about him a bit more. Based on my findings, he is not a BD insider with government connection contrary to his postures.

Prior to Hasina's rise in the 2008 December army engineered election, he used to accommodate Pakistani members in his forum. After Hasina had become the PM , he flipped and started kicking out Pakistanis. He also became ardent anti-Pakistan in his forum narratives. My sources told me that he wanted to bag BDG procurement contracts while being a newbie in that game. I never paid attention this guy but his anti-Pakistan propaganda in his forum made me wanted to know about him a bit more. Based on my findings, he is not a BD insider with government connection contrary to his postures.
So basically , he a famous defence blogger.

Back
Top Bottom