What's new

Sword Wielding Hindu man attacks Muslims after watching Kashmir Files

It will only increase

My only question is if the communal shit in India is getting worse then why the hell are those Indian Muslims sitting in a shop without even a basic weapon beyond plastic chairs and a child's bike to fight back with

Their is no excuse for not being prepared, bat, axe, bow and freaking arrow get ready

No excuse any more, no excuse

India digging its own grave. Yes please marginalise 20% of your population.

Uske chehre pe swarn aksharo me likha hai ki wo Kashmir files dekh ke aaya hai aur wo ek hindu hai :lol:
Yep. I was just about to type that out too.

I'd say most likely it was some sort of interpersonal conflict, which is not to say definitively that he was a Hindu or Muslim, but this clip needs to be backed up with evidence.

All we can say for sure is that there were a couple of elderly muslim men in there.

To quote the great Dolan Bumsfeel

"...because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country... it is the latter category that tends to be the difficult ones."

I'd wait for a media report on it corroborated by the powleece.

Man RSS did more damage to india than entirety of pakistan lol communal violence seems like a good step when your surrounded by enemies.

lalit using sword like hanuman ka fictional bhala and even looked like a Monkey!

Back
Top Bottom