What's new

Sword Wielding Hindu man attacks Muslims after watching Kashmir Files

Should have chased the saffron chadis back to the hole they came from.

Hope the shop fellows twatted the sanghi chadis.

It is funny because it is small dick energy at its best

Holds one-handed sword with two hands,
has a friend attacking with a stick.

Attacks a place with half a dozen Muslims inside.

Not the brightest of India I guess.

Hope they broke his bones. That cylinder bonk was fantastic.

India needs to be divided yet again.

"Hindus of india are incorrigible." - M Ali Jinnah

Fake news.
Both groups were Muslims

BOOM then called the Salabatpura police station to get more details on the case. A police inspector told BOOM that there was no communal angle in the incident.

"The incident took place on March 15. The groups had an internal dispute that resulted in the attack. The victim as well as the culprit belonged to the same community. The men injured and the person seen in black T-shirt in the video are from the Muslim community," the inspector told BOOM.

He also denied the claims that the incident was a result of film The Kashmir Files.

BOOM also checked the FIR filed in the case and found that 10 of the 11 accused named therein are from the Muslim community.

Lol, don't underestimate a Hindu after watching Kashmir files
They can only whine and cry after watching a movie. Such a bold suicidal attempt requires much more catalyst than a mere movie. My guess is Love Jihad happened again.

They can only whine and cry after watching a movie. Such a bold suicidal attempt requires much more catalyst than a mere movie. My guess is Love Jihad happened again.
Love jihad is certainly always a possibility

Doesn't the violent Hindu extremist know the demographics of Kashmir which is Muslim majority?

They aren't cowards. They are fighting back.

Pakistan will have to protect them.

Jinnah literally said that Muslims rejecting Pakistan will spend their lifetime proving their loyalty to India, and this is exactly what we are seeing today.

Pakistanis already struggled for their homeland, there is literally no reason to waste resources on issues which have nothing to do with us.

Jinnah literally said that Muslims rejecting Pakistan will spend their lifetime proving their loyalty to India, and this is exactly what we are seeing today.

Pakistanis already struggled for their homeland, there is literally no reason to waste resources on issues which have nothing to do with us.
Indian Muslims are not of our concern.

Indian Muslims need to learn to fight for their own rights in India.

Indian Muslims are not of our concern.

Indian Muslims need to learn to fight for their own rights in India.

Exactly, beyond Kashmir I couldnt care less about whats happening in India. These same Indian muslims have been perfectly happy with their only muslim majority province being run like an open air prison, and they expect any sympathy lol.

Exactly, beyond Kashmir I couldnt care less about whats happening in India. These same Indian muslims have been perfectly happy with their only muslim majority province being run like an open air prison, and they expect any sympathy lol.
I don't see Kashmiris as Indians.
I see Kashmir under illegal occupation.

Back
Top Bottom