What's new

Sweet! First photos of Indian pilots undergoing training on AH-64E Apaches in the United States.

Laws of physics my neighbour. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
You spend billions on weapons with a malnourished population and open defacation thats world renouned
Says a citizen of a county which is desperate for an IMF bailout or a loan from Saudi for sustenance without which will go bankrupt. :/

Aise sawal nhi karte!:nono:
why @Mustang06 o_O

Seriously dude? Apaches are not going to walk alone into the battle field making it vulnerable for SAM and something that might interest you is its service ceiling. Its beyond Anza's(QW-2) range anyways !
yes you're right, Apaches also has a countermeasures like IR, ECM, etc etc your Apaches are not defenseless @AMCA :angel::tup:

Laws of physics my neighbour. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
You spend billions on weapons with a malnourished population and open defacation thats world renouned

Laws of physics applicable only when we purchase something... but in your case there will be super natural things called, hard work, years of experience, god is with us, man behind the machine, stuff comes out..

Yet you are the one begging for a bailout!. That too the 13th since 1988. Waah re logic!

And your mama is begging foe a toilet so she can poop without your neighbours laughibg at her fat ***. Next time look in the mirror before jumping on your shetland pony.

Yet we took pakistan from the heart of india using all the above and jai hind is still weaping and drinking cup fulls of cow pee.

Neither did your migs over kargil yet the anza mk1 was enough to take out two of your finest. Helos are a lot easier. I think you will find it wobt be a single guy with a single anza either

Yet your are a citizen of a country that poops in the open gets charity from UK drinks cow pee and eats human flesh. Come on dude. Brain before mouth.

Isbthat your mamas *** everyone is looking at pooping in the open. Look at ypur debt asswipe...stop drinking cow pee. You will think better.
I REALLY HAVE HIT AN INDIAN NERVE LOOOOL

Trolling....i think you lack logic to troll.
Bal bla bla....anzas took out two of your migs. Helos will be a lot easier

HOW MANY INDIAN HAVE I JUST UPSET.....MUST BE TRUTH IN.MY STATEMENT. job done

Bless your heart.

And your mama is begging foe a toilet so she can poop without your neighbours laughibg at her fat ***. Next time look in the mirror before jumping on your shetland pony.

Yet we took pakistan from the heart of india using all the above and jai hind is still weaping and drinking cup fulls of cow pee.

Neither did your migs over kargil yet the anza mk1 was enough to take out two of your finest. Helos are a lot easier. I think you will find it wobt be a single guy with a single anza either

Yet your are a citizen of a country that poops in the open gets charity from UK drinks cow pee and eats human flesh. Come on dude. Brain before mouth.

Isbthat your mamas *** everyone is looking at pooping in the open. Look at ypur debt asswipe...stop drinking cow pee. You will think better.
I REALLY HAVE HIT AN INDIAN NERVE LOOOOL

Trolling....i think you lack logic to troll.
Bal bla bla....anzas took out two of your migs. Helos will be a lot easier

HOW MANY INDIAN HAVE I JUST UPSET.....MUST BE TRUTH IN.MY STATEMENT. job done
IAF made a mistake of underestimating the Intruders. Once the tactics we're changed, M2K blasted your NLI at Munto Dhalo so hard, their bodies couldn't be found.

IAF made a mistake of underestimating the Intruders. Once the tactics we're changed, M2K blasted your NLI at Munto Dhalo so hard, their bodies couldn't be found.
Whatever. Anza 2 IAF 0

Bless your heart.
Yours too. Respect gets respect no matter how its intended....i know you are being sarcastic but your were not rude or offensive so i have no need to reply as such

Back
Top Bottom