What's new

Sweet! First photos of Indian pilots undergoing training on AH-64E Apaches in the United States.

You have no brain shit realty is Indian Apaches are far more advan than Anza-1 go live in you lala land fantasy world, whishful thinking of yours or pray to some supernatural power that disable Apaches @snow lake

I am not a blind person like you, i live in realities, and i am not falling love with Indians, the facts is Indian Apaches has latest avionics, ECM IR ,gear , would you deny it @snow lake o_Oo_O And Anza-1 is 90 tech in front of 2018 tech no Chance for Anza-1 that's a fact or if you don't believe go to your la la lands and live there @snow lake :blah::blah:

oh look at the arm chair expert.....who start by saying i am trolling and now points that anza 1 is 90s tech...thicko if i am trolling do i give a damn about facts. you proved my point that you are dumb.

use profanity again see if don't rip into your family. then you will run to the mods @Horus @waz. don't say i didn't warn you.

oh look at the arm chair expert.....who start by saying i am trolling and now points that anza 1 is 90s tech...thicko if i am trolling do i give a damn about facts. you proved my point that you are dumb.

use profanity again see if don't rip into your family. then you will run to the mods @Horus @waz. don't say i didn't warn you.
Dude please chill out

You really are thick arnt you indian dancing queen. You take offence at binary code...lol. yet this is binary code.

This place isnt soley mine and neither is it yours. Sp whats you point??

So a 90s tech missile cant take out an apache....village idiot an anti material rifle can take out an apache if you hits its tail rotor just right. Or the base of the rotor blades where the delicate working components are. Again indian dancing queer queen. All mouth no brain. Now run along and play gully danda.
:lol::lol::lol: Even worst for 8 year old, when you aim Apaches with rifle you already gone, and why the hell you think that the gunner in Apaches doesn't have sensor to discriminate you and fire before you @snow lake

and i think you're the villager not me i'm well educated guy and currently living in Frederick, Maryland, USA @snow lake

:lol::lol::lol: Even worst for 8 year old, when you aim Apaches with rifle you already gone, and why the hell you think that the gunner in Apaches doesn't have sensor to discriminate you and fire before you @snow lake

and i think you're the villager not me i'm well educated guy and currently living in Frederick, Maryland, USA @snow lake
Ok. Lets say you are the expert...
What is the point of you arguing with me?
Is it productive?
Do you gain anything from it?

Just get on with your life. Clearly you know everything.
Point an anti material rifle at an apache and you are already dead.....looool.
thats why your might whites have won in Afghanistan and iraq. Satalites drone apaches b1 and b2 f15 f16 100s of thousands of troops and mercenaries and they still lost to ak47 carrying mujahdeen. Looool you point is proven....your mental capacity is less than that of an 8 year old.

Is it productive?

thats why your might whites have won in Afghanistan and iraq. Satalites drone apaches b1 and b2 f15 f16 100s of thousands of troops and mercenaries and they still lost to ak47 carrying mujahdeen. Looool you point is proven....your mental capacity is less than that of an 8 year old.
+
Lol even worst than 5 year old kid, you and only you in the world can take down Apaches, B-1B-2 F-16,F-15 with Ak-47:lol::rofl:;):enjoy::man_in_love: and these weapons doesn't have any long range weapons as compare to AK-47, and read history kid for downing Apaches in afghanistan and iraq, B-1 is not been shoot down in any wars but in only in accidents and same goes to B-2 never shot down at any wars but only loss one in an accident in Guam, and F-16,F-15 are mostly by SAMs and BVR @snow lake

You know go play with yourself. You dont even make sense. Make sure you wear your nappies.
If you can stop ne trolling stop me. If you cant then shut the f up.
Oh! sorry i make you naked little boy @snow lake :lol::enjoy: don't humiliate yourself too much @snow lake :rofl::enjoy:

So you admit you're trolling without logic and commonsense @snow lake good to here from your mouth @snow lake :lol::sarcastic:;):enjoy:

You know go play with yourself. You dont even make sense. Make sure you wear your nappies.
If you can stop ne trolling stop me. If you cant then shut the f up.

I don't think he is supporting anyone but the tech package comes with apache ... i never knew that Air craft can be taken down with AK 47... unless AK 47 can fire ultra super zapper crazy bullets locked on the metal birds..

Is it productive?

If everything lost to ak47 why Don't you ask paf to dismantle f16s and super jf and go for 1 million ak47

See mofo....i told you that you will run to the mods....thats what happens when you are a gandoo. You started the abuse and i warned you...but you continured and now like any indian you run to the mods. I even explained that lets leve it as its not productive but no....ab ixat ho gai ha na tere. ***** always shows his *** to eveeyone....you are not pakistani...you are indian thats why your indian mates sided with you.

Mod i am sure know what you are like.
And you're not running to mods @snow lake ;):enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom