What's new

Sweet! First photos of Indian pilots undergoing training on AH-64E Apaches in the United States.

Whatever. Anza 2 IAF 0

Yours too. Respect gets respect no matter how its intended....i know you are being sarcastic but your were not rude or offensive so i have no need to reply as such

By this logic... 200 akash missile is more than enough to do practice target against all jf17 fighter. Just easy practice even i can do if i get chance.hahaha

By this logic... 200 akash missile is more than enough to do practice target against all jf17 fighter. Just easy practice even i can do if i get chance.hahaha
Yours is imagination ours is a fact. It happened. You want pictures

Yours is imagination ours is a fact. It happened. You want pictures

In the world, if any country fought the arial war than plane/helicopter shooted down.... Just per real info for you.

By tge way, I m following your logic and imagination, Sir.

If you do, than you are right but if i do than imagination..... Great Sir ji:rofl::rofl::rofl::tup:

I m following your logic and imagination, Sir.

If you do, than you are right but if i do than imagination..... Great Sir ji:rofl::rofl::rofl::tup:

There is no imagination or logic in the factthat anza missiles took out two of your finest.
Akash is a dream and not a fact.....but i have no idea whyyou are laughing. Must be a neighbourly gesture. You have a nice day and stay happy

There is no imagination or logic in the factthat anza missiles took out two of your finest.
Akash is a dream and not a fact.....but i have no idea whyyou are laughing. Must be a neighbourly gesture. You have a nice day and stay happy

Yes because anza can shoot down invisible plane as well. You just missed to add.. Let me correct...:-)

I agreed, Sir. Anza missile can shoot down star war planes, satellite, invisible and alien plane....... Tejas and Apache, both are just toys against Anna...... We agreed, right..... Happy ending.... Bye bye
It can also shoot down the farts you are typing here. Now bye bye .... hopefully for good

And your mama is begging foe a toilet so she can poop without your neighbours laughibg at her fat ***. Next time look in the mirror before jumping on your shetland pony.
The tripe this guy talks! He's a senior member to boot! @Horus.

Neither did your migs over kargil yet the anza mk1 was enough to take out two of your finest. Helos are a lot easier. I think you will find it wobt be a single guy with a single anza either
Stop trolling, Be real, Their Apaches are not defenseless they will have latest countermeasures like IR ECM Chaff and flare launcher, whereas our Anza-1 is 90s Chinese man-pads tech (QW-2), which was based on 70s Soviet man-pads tech therefore Anza-1 for intercepting Apaches are quite low and also their Apaches not come alone to fight they will have also air support, and with land forces @snow lake

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/air-...-two-indian-fighter-jets-in-kargil-war.62608/

Now your 67 generation tejas with cloaking tech on the back of a truck can be taken out by anza. You are quite right
just old soviet era MIG-21 and 27 not MIG-29/ Mirage-2000 @snow lake :p:;):enjoy:

upload_2018-10-23_23-51-1.png

You dont have a brain...i dont complain and what the love for indians. You become their dancing queen now.
Mind your own business. If you dont like it block me or jog on.
You have no brain shit realty is Indian Apaches are far more advan than Anza-1 go live in you lala land fantasy world, whishful thinking of yours or pray to some supernatural power that disable Apaches @snow lake

You dont have a brain...i dont complain and what the love for indians. You become their dancing queen now.
Mind your own business. If you dont like it block me or jog on.
I am not a blind person like you, i live in realities, and i am not falling love with Indians, the facts is Indian Apaches has latest avionics, ECM IR ,gear , would you deny it @snow lake o_Oo_O And Anza-1 is 90 tech in front of 2018 tech no Chance for Anza-1 that's a fact or if you don't believe go to your la la lands and live there @snow lake :blah::blah:

You have no brain shit realty is Indian Apaches are far more advan than Anza-1 go live in you lala land fantasy world, whishful thinking of yours or pray to some supernatural power that disable Apaches @snow lake

I am not a blind person like you, i live in realities, and i am not falling love with Indians, the facts is Indian Apaches has latest avionics, ECM IR ,gear , would you deny it @snow lake o_Oo_O And Anza-1 is 90 tech in front of 2018 tech no Chance for Anza-1 that's a fact or if you don't believe go to your la la lands and live there @snow lake :blah::blah:
How potent in Anza Mk III. I believe it is the latest and is already in serial production.

Back
Top Bottom