What's new

Swedish man caught trying to split atoms at home

People... no one in the media is portraying this guy as...

- trying to make nukes (ridiculous)
- wanting to hurt anybody..

It is because he is not a Muslim. Vilification is for the Muslims.

Get over your victim mentality please. Unhealthy. And do post if you have any other data available about how this guy was making a bomb or some such ignoring that he himself contacted the authorities when he was in doubt!

Get over your victim mentality please. Unhealthy. And do post if you have any other data available about how this guy was making a bomb or some such ignoring that he himself contacted the authorities when he was in doubt!

You can go on singing your 'victim mentality' song but it is not going to change the fact!

YOU and others are the one taking a story that is 100% secular and somehow, not sure how, twisting it into an "us vs the world" statement.

"Swedish guy messing with radioactive materials" -----magical morph----> "Nuclear, bomb, Muslims, world-media, false flag operation."

Quite a transition.

I think the most important part of this story isn't terrorism or religion - as it has ZERO to do with either - instead, it is the right of the individual to pursue science. Why is it so horrible? Nuclear materials can be misused... so can household chemicals like drain cleaners.

If I want to put some Uranium oxide in a cloud chamber, build a scintillation detector, shouldn't I be allowed to? If not, why not?

Put a little regulation into it like firearms. Get an "experimenter's license" so we can be comfortable that you won't irradiate innocents.

There's a company in the U.S. called United Nuclear that sells exotic materials like radioactive isotopes, to anybody with adequate $$. I think it's great.

iso1.jpg

People freaking out about this, don't understand it. "It's radioactive, therefore, it must be evil/scary." Our bodies are loaded with radioactive potassium, there's background radiation everywhere, and we are bombarded 24/7 with cosmic rays.

Really well I'll held you for account when a n innocemt Muslim is arrested in the west on terror charges

YOU and others are the one taking a story that is 100% secular and somehow, not sure how, twisting it into an "us vs the world" statement.

"Swedish guy messing with radioactive materials" -----magical morph----> "Nuclear, bomb, Muslims, world-media, false flag operation."

Quite a transition.

Yes I suppose every muslim are a terrorist and every western whiteman can't do no wrong.
Belive That transition nly came from the Media from the west see CNN.

this is exactly so, had he been a faithful.... bingo there you go wet paints of the whole world in fear..... :lol:

Pakistani man caught trying to split atoms at home

ISLAMABAD (AP) — A Pakistani man who was arrested after trying to split atoms in his kitchen said Wednesday he was only doing it as a hobby.

Osama Bin Laden told The Associated Press that he had the radioactive elements radium, americium and uranium in his shack in southern Waziristan when police showed up and arrested him on charges of unauthorized possession of nuclear material.

The 50-year-old Osama Bin Laden said he had tried for months to set up a nuclear reactor at home and kept a blog about his experiments, describing how he created a small meltdown on his stove.

Only later did he realize it might not be legal and sent a question to Pakistan's Nuclear Regulation Authority, which answered by sending the police.

"I have always been interested in physics and chemistry," OBL said, adding he just wanted to "see if it's possible to split atoms at home."

Imagine the above appearing in global press instead!!!! Now outline the western reaction :angel: to the above versus the so called 'logical sensibilities' being displayed here by the supporters of this 'innocent' experimentation by an 'ignorant' westerner!!

Just on the basis of the above news, Obama would have come down on Pakistan with threat of sanctions & basis of 'snatching' our nukes just because, Congress would have had a $hit attacks with shouting of 'Loose Nukes in Pakistan'', Hillary would have been on her way to Islamabad to give another lecture, India would have been yapping its typical mantra 'We told you So', yada yada yada, blah blah blah!!!

Yeah Right!!!!! :disagree:

Media: "Darn it, this guy is white and western. Too bad he wasn't Muslim. Let's spin the article so that our secret war vs. Islam remains safe and on track. Maybe next time, it'll be a Muslim dude. The CIA will wire us $$. Ka-Ching!"

5mullah.jpg

Media: "Darn it, this guy is white and western. Too bad he wasn't Muslim. Let's spin the article so that our secret war vs. Islam remains safe and on track. Maybe next time, it'll be a Muslim dude. The CIA will wire us $$. Ka-Ching!"

5mullah.jpg

cHORgy you're verging on trolling now !

Isn't some of the other stuff trolling?

Yes I suppose every muslim are a terrorist and every western whiteman can't do no wrong.
Belive That transition nly came from the Media from the west see CNN.

THAT isn't trolling? Give me a break. Racism and media bias wrapped up in a tidy package.

5mullah.jpg

Sniff...Snifff...Sniff.....Yeah that is Bull $hit alright!!!!!!

Isn't some of the other stuff trolling?

THAT isn't trolling? Give me a break. Racism and media bias wrapped up in a tidy package.
ANd your rant saying that the sitaution is not ? Chorgu my dear boy you have always supported such things that will causes or have cause harm to musilm period and I don't need post some of the your cooments
Beside its not me Its the Media thats does that so if you have a problem in bold go and have a go on your media.

Only you and the likes of you including your bias racist media can only produce

"Racism and media bias wrapped up in a tidy package"

ANd your rant saying that the sitaution is not ? Chorgu my dear boy you have always supported such things that will causes or have cause harm to musilm period and I don't need post some of the your cooments
Beside its not me Its the Media thats does that so if you have a problem in bold go and have a go on your media.

I am not your dear boy.

All this is - is a guy who likes science. Race, religion, has nothing to do with it. Never did.

How this became an anti-Muslim thing, I am still trying to figure out.

Here's a made-up analogy...

A.P. News - U.S. man kills his wife for having an affair.

Pak Defense crowd: "Lolololz, if this guy was Muslim, he'd be a terrorist, they'd be going crazy with it! Damn the media! Their racism and bias is disgusting!"

Me: "?? What does this have to do with Muslims and/or the media?"

Is that about it? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom