What's new

Swedish man caught trying to split atoms at home

Wait, you come into a thread About a Swedish guy splitting atoms and try to bash Indians and I'm the troll? Is today opposite day?

NO its stop the INdian troll and report to Mods day like every other day

Anyhoo

You should read the commits below ....lol It seems ok for European man having such material

Countries have the right to aquire nuclear weapons...who is to say this country should acquire nukes and that country shouldnt?
why only 5 countries in the world should have the previlage to hold as many nukes as they want?
If AQ khan helped others..he done a great job..

Countries have every right to do anything as long as they do not pose a threat to others for which they will no more be accountable.

This applies to your non state actors and your nukes too, if YOU are not responsible, then someone else will be. You are a free nation not for heady sloganeering alone, you have some responsibilities too.

Who is to say India should not block rivers for our own use? Why make any rules at all? Surely appealing logic for a failed nation incapable of implementing the rules anyways... But to us merely more proof of your failure of thought and action.

Guys i have some knowledge on nuclear physics and after opening my fast il see if i can split some atoms in our kitchen. Cant do it before because we are using the stove for cooking our food.........

damn you should join black market dude there is flood of dollars hahahaaha

I think the most important part of this story isn't terrorism or religion - as it has ZERO to do with either - instead, it is the right of the individual to pursue science. Why is it so horrible? Nuclear materials can be misused... so can household chemicals like drain cleaners.

If I want to put some Uranium oxide in a cloud chamber, build a scintillation detector, shouldn't I be allowed to? If not, why not?

Put a little regulation into it like firearms. Get an "experimenter's license" so we can be comfortable that you won't irradiate innocents.

There's a company in the U.S. called United Nuclear that sells exotic materials like radioactive isotopes, to anybody with adequate $$. I think it's great.

iso1.jpg

People freaking out about this, don't understand it. "It's radioactive, therefore, it must be evil/scary." Our bodies are loaded with radioactive potassium, there's background radiation everywhere, and we are bombarded 24/7 with cosmic rays.

And this is totally Bu*****. Read be4 posting something nonsense... This guy asked Swedish autority "Only later did he realize it might not be legal and sent a question to Sweden's Radiation Authority" Stop playing Muslim card everywhere... We are not Muslim hating daemons...
Welcome brother, Play another Muslim card... this is easiest to say " It happen, coz I am Muslim" lol! the prez of USA is muslim descendent, The most loved person in India is Muslim, how can you play yopur card here?

Muslim card? Hmmmm..
Never heard of it..can i play Bridge with it?

Btw,teh bold part....If he was a muslim,he would be saying all that in Guantanamo bay....to a fellow prisoner...dressed in bright orange..."Only later did i realize it might not be legal and sent a question to Radiation Authority,and they sent me on holidays to Guantanamo bay.They even gave me free pick up from my home with armed guards and free airplane ride."
People have been jailed for years only because they left certain "Hateful comments" on internet forums and websites...Possessing radioactive material can well start another war..Specially if same case was reported in Pakistan,Yoo Ess of AAeey should have moved in with all her might to take control of Pakistani nuclear installations.

People freaking out about this, don't understand it. "It's radioactive, therefore, it must be evil/scary." Our bodies are loaded with radioactive potassium, there's background radiation everywhere, and we are bombarded 24/7 with cosmic rays.

Not to mention radioactive materials in other everyday items such as glowing watches/remotes (with Radium) and smoke detectors

If the above incidents were to be true then it would have been reported such.but if he were to be muslim and not an AQ/ISI spy then i guess not,western media is far far far better than oh my god what do i compare with??the muslim world has nothing called as credible media..

If anything the western media is far better in the art of spreading hatred through their stereo types. They report selectively and promote the Zionist agenda of people like rupert murdoch or whatever his name is.

Wait, you come into a thread About a Swedish guy splitting atoms and try to bash Indians and I'm the troll? Is today opposite day?

I just paint what you do, now, to you it may look like bashing but I do not consider it bashing, it is just painting a realistic picture of the world and in response you prefer to troll and believe me, you do not disappoint me, you do what is expected of you.

I just paint what you do, now, to you it may look like bashing but I do not consider it bashing, it is just painting a realistic picture of the world and in response you prefer to troll and believe me, you do not disappoint me, you do what is expected of you.

Get over your India obsession and victim mentality.

And you do disappoint us by repeating the same nonsense everywhere, so find something new to post.

Countries have every right to do anything as long as they do not pose a threat to others for which they will no more be accountable.

This applies to your non state actors and your nukes too, if YOU are not responsible, then someone else will be. You are a free nation not for heady sloganeering alone, you have some responsibilities too.

Who is to say India should not block rivers for our own use? Why make any rules at all? Surely appealing logic for a failed nation incapable of implementing the rules anyways... But to us merely more proof of your failure of thought and action.

comparing nuclear weapons with rivers......wow...whats the link again?

comparing nuclear weapons with rivers......wow...whats the link again?

Your statement about 'who's to say nukes should not be proliferated' or some such. Why does that NOT apply to rivers? These are man made rules after all. Thats the connection.

Get over your India obsession and victim mentality.

And you do disappoint us by repeating the same nonsense everywhere, so find something new to post.

"India obsession", "victim mentality", you're high on dope, 'guru', give it up, it's bad for health. Do not overestimate your importance!

Any radioactive material should not be allowed to be experiment freely but under some control and regulations. This is government's responsibility to put check over companies dealing with radioactive material and there should be ban over public sail.

People... no one in the media is portraying this guy as...

- trying to make nukes (ridiculous)
- wanting to hurt anybody.

The only concern was that he'd harm himself or others accidentally. As Varigeo said, there's radioactive Americium in smoke detectors, not an insignificant amount. There have been people who gather hundreds or thousands of them to put together enough for whatever they are trying to do.

A "Coleman" lantern - the type of camping light where you burn the little net down to ash and then it acts like a filament - is loaded with radioactive thorium. There are radioactive items all around us, with 99.999% of them well below even normal background radiation.

Natural Radon gas is very dangerous and causes lung cancer.

Back
Top Bottom