What's new

Swedish charity worker shot in Lahore

She should have done some charity to himself by not being in Pakistan under these circumstances .Working through locals would have been a better idea.

She was living in Pakistan even before you came into this world. Go figure now.

She was living in Pakistan even before you came into this world. Go figure now.

That's okay because situation in Pakistan wasn't bad like this prior to 2001 , but since then... working with the help of locals would have been better . Daniel Pearl's experience should have been enough

To all the Indian who are opening their big mouths here , Should I Tell you what Happens In India to Visitors ??

She should have done some charity to herself by not being in Pakistan under these circumstances .Working through locals would have been a better idea.

That's okay because situation in Pakistan wasn't bad like this prior to 2001 , but since then... working with the help of locals would have been better . Daniel Pearl's experience should have been enough

Dr. Graham Stuart Staines (1941 – 22 January 1999) was an Australian Christian missionary who along with his two sons Philip (aged 10) and Timothy (aged 6) were burnt to death by a gang while sleeping in his station wagon at Manoharpur village in Keonjhar district in Orissa, India.

The ones sitting in glass house should not throw stones @ others.... PERIOD :disagree:

Dr. Graham Stuart Staines (1941 – 22 January 1999) was an Australian Christian missionary who along with his two sons Philip (aged 10) and Timothy (aged 6) were burnt to death by a gang while sleeping in his station wagon at Manoharpur village in Keonjhar district in Orissa, India.

The ones sitting in glass house should not throw stones @ others.... PERIOD :disagree:

Did i say that these things happen only in Pakistan ? All that i suggested is , that Pakistan is in more or less a state of war and it is dangerous at this point of time . Anti-western sentiment is at an all time high in Pakistan . Are you denying this ?

I am not throwing stones at anyone . I would also ask a muslim to avoid any region in India where there are Hindu-Muslim riots. Just my opinion.The probability of your getting attacked or kidnapped becomes higher.

LAHORE - Bargeeta Almby, a 70-year-old Swedish Christian NGO worker shot and injured in a targeted attack in Lahore on Dec 3, passed away in Sweden on Thursday.
Almby was targeted by two armed men outside her house in Lahore's upscale Model Town locality when she was returning from her office at the Full Gospel Assemblies (FGA) in the Kot Lakhpat area.
The elderly woman, who served Pakistani Christian community for 38 years, was shot in the chest and the bullet had damaged her left lung.
She was initially taken to Lahore's Jinnah Hospital in a critical condition where doctors removed the bullet but said her condition was critical because of excessive bleeding.
Almby was moved to Sweden in an air ambulance provided by the Swedish government a couple of days ago as there was no improvement in her condition.
The police is yet to trace her attackers and so far there has been no breakthrough in the investigation.
Sources in the FGA told Pakistan Today they suspected involvement of Islamist extremists in the killing. However, police investigators say they are investigating the case from all angles.
Almby was director at the FGA Technical Training Institute and also taught at the FGA Bible School. She was also looking after the affairs of orphanges run by the US-founded Christian charity.

Swedish woman shot in Lahore passes away in Sweden | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Reward of 35 years of service to humanity — A bullet in the neck. My head is bowed in shame

May her soul rest in peace, May the murders rot in this world and also in hell

To all the indians who are saying bad things as this happened in Pakistan...

what about acid incident? did you caught that terrorist ? if not then keep everything to yourself

Back
Top Bottom