What's new

Suspensions for Students Who Rooted Against India

Do not be dumb there are threads on pdf as well. Jungadh signed with Pakistan but IA annexed them. IA also annexed Hyderabad although idr if Nizam had signed or not if I am wrong I will admit it but they were annexed as well.

Bro I think you need to read up on partition Muslim majority states were supposed to go to Pakistan and non Muslim majority to India.
--
yes . i have to read up..
but again tell me how you will run hydbada of nizam who was in centre of india

Pakistani Friends.Kashmiris can enjoy Pakistan cricket success in valley.I say ,,only in valley .They have freedom to do that.But Indians in the rest of the states treat Pakistan as an enemy country.whether you like or not.My muslim friends also have same opinion.Now in these case local people(both hindus and muslims) protest against kashmiris.Government dont involve in this.
I wonder how meerut people restraints from kicking these kashmiris ,awesome patience.Kashmiris can do jobs like this in their
valley.But when they do like this in other parts of India .they will get a slap on their face and it is certain.It is not my opinion,my friend Mohammed told me this

Pakistan terrorizes us. We will not play cricket with you.

Kashmiris support Pakistan. We will suspend them from school.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
-- we dont shoot tindians .. not allowed as per Indian constitution
some of our bro have taliban style
but we are human and civilised

Do not be dumb there are threads on pdf as well. Jungadh signed with Pakistan but IA annexed them. IA also annexed Hyderabad although idr if Nizam had signed or not if I am wrong I will admit it but they were annexed as well.
Yeah this is the truth,Pakistan hasnt signed any legal document with anyone,we annexed them(against the wishes of ruler of that time) although the people wanted to acede with India.

--
how you will run hydrabad in Andhra pradesh in centre of india as pak terriotry? is it posible even of min?

No not realistic but my point was Hyderabad was hindu majority but Nizam wanted to join Pakistan or independence but India said no hindu state go to India so by same logic India should not have taken parts of Kashmir that they did since Kashmir was Muslim majority.

No not realistic but my point was Hyderabad was hindu majority but Nizam wanted to join Pakistan or independence but India said no hindu state go to India so by same logic India should not have taken parts of Kashmir that they did since Kashmir was Muslim majority.
Dont lie,you first said that Pakistan has signed legal document with them which is totally false,dont make false stories yourself.

dear life is not so simple..
let me put my facts will come back

Pakistan terrorizes us. We will not play cricket with you.

Kashmiris support Pakistan. We will suspend them from school.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
--
for you only
:flame::butcher::dance3::crazy_pilot:

Yeah this is the truth,Pakistan hasnt signed any legal document with anyone,we annexed them(against the wishes of ruler of that time) although the people wanted to acede with India.

Junagadh did accede just google it and go to history i will link tomorrow acceded august 15 accepted a month later but then attacked not soon after.

it has nothing to do with being muslim.even if it was a hindu doing the same,the result would have been the same.

You are right .If an Hindu create problem like this we will kick him out of our country

Junagadh did accede just google it and go to history i will link tomorrow acceded august 15 accepted a month later but then attacked not soon after.
junagadh also have twist .. dont want put aything iam not confident
let me go back to books

Pakistani Friends.Kashmiris can enjoy Pakistan cricket success in valley.I say ,,only in valley .They have freedom to do that.But Indians in the rest of the states treat Pakistan as an enemy country.whether you like or not.My muslim friends also have same opinion.Now in these case local people(both hindus and muslims) protest against kashmiris.Government dont involve in this.
I wonder how meerut people restraints from kicking these kashmiris ,awesome patience.Kashmiris can do jobs like this in their
valley.But when they do like this in other parts of India .they will get a slap on their face and it is certain.It is not my opinion,my friend Mohammed told me this

Kashmir soon Inshallah will be a part of Pakistan where they will have freedom to do whatever they want, have self respect and justice

haha feel good incident for pk members. . I think those students get jailed... very pathetic b@$ t, they are living in India studying here, enjoying benefits here... still acting as traitors. .. because some people brainwashed them.. we should china steps.. hang all those traitors...

Kashmiri Muslims are considered Pakistani so our concern for them is both national and religious whereas We recognize Indian Muslims fate is tied with India and so we wish you the best as Muslim brothers but we don't necessarily care for your issues nor do I think you guys want us too anyway.
May be your post reflects the basic difference b/w India and Pakistan. Your country is entirely formed with religion as its pivot,while India was built as secularism as its pivot.And what makes you think that Kashmiri muslims are yours? Is it the terriotorial claim or is it the religious?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom