What's new

Suspensions for Students Who Rooted Against India

Pakistan terrorizes us. We will not play cricket with you.

Kashmiris support Pakistan. We will suspend them from school.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

In my solution river origin stay in India do not worry lol.
--
yes.. pak worry if india blocked water (which we will not ) and the main source of pak indus wil get affected so the grain bowl of punjab so they want kashmir..
so to have control of river ...
exa.kalibgan dam (correct me if i am wrong )
IndoPak: Planned Indian dams heighten Kashmir tensions | GlobalPost
Alstom to build turbines for Kashmir dam despite Pakistan opposition - India - Pakistan - France - RFI

Well then if the muslims don't want to leave their land, why would a non-muslim do that? it's 10% according to you who are non-muslim there. So in my opinion muslims have already been given enough part of kashmir. So i think it's better if kashmiri who wants to be a part of pakistan can move and btw the whole j&k was given to India LEGALLY. So nobody has the right to take it unless India wants to give.

My numbers were conservative I think no non Muslim left in valley since pandit got kicked out but I may be wrong I cannot get real number since I am on phone.

So then give hyderabad and junagad to Pakistan since they legally signed with Pakistan :pop:

--
yes.. pak worry if india blocked water (which we will not ) and the main source of pak indus wil get affected so the grain bowl of punjab so they want kashmir..
so to have control of river ...
exa.kalibgan dam (correct me if i am wrong )
IndoPak: Planned Indian dams heighten Kashmir tensions | GlobalPost
Alstom to build turbines for Kashmir dam despite Pakistan opposition - India - Pakistan - France - RFI

I am saying you can keep river even Musharaff proposal said same thing but you still say we want rivers?

Exactly!!!
Al talk abouth muslim brotherhood is nonsense.
--
they only talk about muslim brotherhood ..
no bro or sis comes despite calls..
actualy muslim brotherhood of egypt will sue them for over copyright

My numbers were conservative I think no non Muslim left in valley since pandit got kicked out but I may be wrong I cannot get real number since I am on phone.

So then give hyderabad and junagad to Pakistan since they legally signed with Pakistan
:pop:
Who told you this BS???? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Go and read some history instead of talking crap.

I am saying you can keep river even Musharaff proposal said same thing but you still say we want rivers?
--
sorry for ignoracne.. i am not aware about mush proposal..is in media..?
i think it was under discusion betwen two govt and classified.

Agreed. @KingMamba if you claim something you should back it up with proof.

Sorry mate I can give you source but on my iphone so tomorrow but I am right valley is where most of the Muslims are and 90 percent plus if you cannot wait you can google and then correct me I will accept.

--
sorry for ignoracne.. i am not aware about mush proposal..is in media..?
i think it was under discusion betwen two govt and classified.

Check on forum not classified lol almost accepted too but Musharaff got kicked out by Lawyer movement.

So then give hyderabad and junagad to Pakistan since they legally signed with Pakistan :pop:

Don't know about the case with hyd and junagarh, will answer later. have bookmarked your post.

--
majority cant be claim for territory.. you can claim france and europe in next 3 decades based on majority..
may be vatican tooo

Don't know about the case with hyd and junagarh, will answer later. have bookmarked your post.
-- i also do same ... learn . and get backk..

Who told you this BS???? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Go and read some history instead of talking crap.

Do not be dumb there are threads on pdf as well. Jungadh signed with Pakistan but IA annexed them. IA also annexed Hyderabad although idr if Nizam had signed or not if I am wrong I will admit it but they were annexed as well.

--
majority cant be claim for territory.. you can claim france and europe in next 3 decades based on majority..
may be vatican tooo

-- i also do same ... learn . and get backk..

Bro I think you need to read up on partition Muslim majority states were supposed to go to Pakistan and non Muslim majority to India.

Do not be dumb there are threads on pdf as well. Jungadh signed with Pakistan but IA annexed them. IA also annexed Hyderabad although idr if Nizam had signed or not if I am wrong I will admit it but they were annexed as well.
--
how you will run hydrabad in Andhra pradesh in centre of india as pak terriotry? is it posible even of min?

Ok we will talk more detail tomorrow and I will give you sources of what you ask me tomorrow just tag me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom