What's new

Suspensions for Students Who Rooted Against India

We will fix muhajir issue but most muhajir no longer even call themselves that the ones who do are mqm lote which is another issue.

Don't tell me about the Quran ok sir Idon't talk about gita do I? I know all Quran says do not worry.
-- sir
1. Muhajir..
first fix that then raise kashmir
if your top most scitisnt say so. think about common man
that too in 2012 -14 ..after 50 plus yrs
is it so simple to fix that ?
can you explain how ?

2. Kuran / gita
both are holly books.
but point is your bifurcation of indian /pak./china muslim even race should have religious base .. that has to be kuran
even you have anything which make bifercation in hindu as per gita please say ...
you know all kuran so asking you .. you are best person to answer

Well then is valley full of muslims and not a single non-muslim exist there?

Valley is like 90 percent Muslim
Ladakh is Buddhist majority
Jammu is hindu majority

Take out valley from indian kashmir and the rest is vast majority non Muslim with small minority of Muslims if thise Muslims wants to go to Pakistan they can move to valley also problem solved peace in South Asia and India still controls most rivers so no worries. :pop:

Stupid logic so then pandit being kicked is ok too right since majority kicked them out?
sir.. one question
if in lahor/karachi university student did the same when india won against pak in world cup ? what would be reaction of university/state/people/ taliban (i put because they have good control in pak)

-- sir
1. Muhajir..
first fix that then raise kashmir
if your top most scitisnt say so. think about common man
that too in 2012 -14 ..after 50 plus yrs
is it so simple to fix that ?
can you explain how ?

2. Kuran / gita
both are holly books.
but point is your bifurcation of indian /pak./china muslim even race should have religious base .. that has to be kuran
even you have anything which make bifercation in hindu as per gita please say ...
you know all kuran so asking you .. you are best person to answer

Quran says race is a non issue so not fight over race. Uygher fighting Chinese over race but Muslims are supposed to be loyal to non Muslim countries they live in so they gave no legal basis to fight Chinese. Also like I said some sources say China has anywhere from 30 to at most I seen 100 million Muslims uygher only 10m so this is not a Muslim versus non Muslim dispute either since other Muslims have no problems.

Jammu is hindu majority

Take out valley from indian kashmir and the rest is vast majority non Muslim with small minority of Muslims if thise Muslims wants to go to Pakistan they can move to valley also problem solved peace in South Asia and India still controls most rivers so no worries. :pop:

Well then if the muslims don't want to leave their land, why would a non-muslim do that? it's 10% according to you who are non-muslim there. So in my opinion muslims have already been given enough part of kashmir. So i think it's better if kashmiri who wants to be a part of pakistan can move and btw the whole j&k was given to India LEGALLY. So nobody has the right to take it unless India wants to give.

Jammu is hindu majority

---

india still controls most rivers .. that main issue with pak.. not kashmiris

Sorry about my grammar I am on my phone lol.

Jammu is hindu majority

Impossible!!
Pakistan wont even get an inch of IOK.

Quran says race is a non issue so not fight over race. Uygher fighting Chinese over race but Muslims are supposed to be loyal to non Muslim countries they live in so they gave no legal basis to fight Chinese. Also like I said some sources say China has anywhere from 30 to at most I seen 100 million Muslims uygher only 10m so this is not a Muslim versus non Muslim dispute either since other Muslims have no problems.
--
in that case as per you
"Muslims are supposed to be loyal to non Muslim countries they live in so they gave no legal basis to fight Chinese."
--
then
Muslims are supposed to be loyal to non Muslim countries - INDIA they live in so they gave no legal basis to fight INDIANs
then these student not aginsat kuran itself?

--
in that case as per you
"Muslims are supposed to be loyal to non Muslim countries they live in so they gave no legal basis to fight Chinese."
--
then
Muslims are supposed to be loyal to non Muslim countries - INDIA they live in so they gave no legal basis to fight INDIANs
then these student not aginsat kuran itself?

Lol these guys are not Indian though they are Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom