What's new

Suspensions for Students Who Rooted Against India

Bro,

try and understand few things in this context. . .

1) that place had recently suffered a big communal riot. . things are not yet settled completely.

2) " it was just a game" thats easier said than done. . . even you know how cricket is taken in this part the world . . especially between our nations.

3) the expulsion is temporary . . just to ensure the safety of these kids ( local students can't be moved somewhere else )

so, all this feel good things about bad happening in India is not justified either.. being a young Nation . . .we still have a big number of conservatives in our society . . .freedom of speech/expression doesn't mean to hurt someone else's sentiments :pleasantry:

All this sounds just right. But what does it say if someones feelings get hurt over a cricket match? I hope you read the comments in this thread alone to judge yourself unemotionally if they are justified looking only from a free speech point of view.

is there such thing as freedom of speech in a democracy like india?

no it wouldn't have are you joking? or just being stupid?
we already know indian muslims support us we have always known.you may share the same citizenship with them but we share something bigger then that brotherhood

You are seriously mistaken.What do you know about ground realities in India.?If you are counting on IM then you are again mistaken.A small very small may support Pakistan but that is only due to the container currency that they got from Pakistan.
If they dont get that .It is again will reduce.

haha

Not only Kashmir, Khalistan and other states will soon separate from India and India will collapse. Its not a dream but will happen for sure..
hahaha..
ya I can see that....Baluchistan....sindh....pakhtoonwa.....
and which country is on verge of collapse......:lol:
its just wet dream.....:D

whose talking about saving them? lol we have our own problems as well.
they still our brothers.
they still support us and we support them.

ok my "muslim" friend lol.
just because you don't doesn't mean others don't
we all know indian muslim at least the majority of them support pakistan in cricket lol.
any proof your even a muslim? just because you put the pic of an arab kid as your avatar all of sudden your a muslim? next your going to say "bhai zakir" is a muslim as well? lol.

even if you are a muslim in the end then good for you. you don't have to support us to be a muslim lol its just that most muslims support us.

There is no such thing like Indian Hindus , Indian Christians ,Indian Muslims in here.We all are Indians

hahaha..
ya I can see that....Baluchistan....sindh....pakhtoonwa.....
and which country is on verge of collapse......:lol:
its just wet dream.....:D
-- he seems to be inspired from the g8 .. shenhas ali the . ghaza e buslslhit the ZAid hamid

There is no such thing like Indian Hindus , Indian Christians ,Indian Muslims in here.We all are Indians
he is applying his practices.. like they
have pathan, baluchi, punjabi, sindhi but no pakistan.
they think world is same ..
pak is world and world is pak

Afridi butt boom'd us!

virat+kohli+crying+in+t20.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Let's go suspend Kashmiris from schools for cheering Afridi's booms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indian-fan-dentist15007480_201432124929.jpg
--
it was Asia cup.. you want to see where you got f.....d royaly....where at WORLD CUP

this is callled....f.....k..with redbull, vodka, kingfishir ,, desi ..romonov.. antiquity ..for taste..lemon
(sorry i know it hurts )

Last edited:
Historical, territorial, religious, and national we cannot abandon the topic and any leader who tries will commit political suicide in Pakistan so my suggestion put egos away sit down and settle it with something all can agree on.
I too would personally love to see both the nations settling down on the issue. One must respect that the same amount of sentimence exist in India too,J&K is an issue of national pride and importance to India too,just as its in Pakistan. Mixing it with religion must be stopped,stating that its for the muslims of Kashmir is utter nonsense,as you clearly do not extent the same courtesy to other muslims. Religion is a mere excuse for Pakistan's territorial claim on J&K. Territorial disputes are fine,they take place all over the world,and it can or must be settled down-by dialogue or by force.
Mixing religion into it and giving it a religious cause must come to an end,as there are muslims else where too. Its identical to religious extremism,so idiots claiming to be muslims ramming aircrafts to buildings in the name of Islam. Lets Keep it solely a territorial one.

-- he seems to be inspired from the g8 .. shenhas ali the . ghaza e buslslhit the ZAid hamid

--
it was Asia cup.. you want to see where you got f.....d royaly....where at WORLD CUP

this is callled....f.....k..with redbull, vodka, kingfishir ,, desi ..romonov.. antiquity ..for taste..lemon
(sorry i know it hurts )
virat-kohli-shows-middle-fingure.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

--

(sorry i know it hurts )
---
we dont lie like this guy...
we cry because we love ..our country..
see his expresion in second video sems dam scared

Kashmir soon Inshallah will be a part of Pakistan where they will have freedom to do whatever they want, have self respect and justice

You can get Kashmiri (if some want to migrate and want to become kafir) but not J&K.

Well said man:-).Pakistan(also some other countries) seems to be mistaken India and its people when they see noise and protest like this.But that idiots dont know this is common in a diversified country like India.In the end we all are Indians with same emotions and interest .We already proved what will happen when some outsiders turn against us in our previous 5 wars.
May be we are not " martial races" .But we all are pure blooded Indians

Back
Top Bottom