What's new

Suspected Israeli Informant Arrested In Lahore

Ḥashshāshīn;3810753 said:
Pakistanis have a reason to favour Arabs and Iranians, they are Muslims.
What do Israel and India have in common? Just weapon selling...

Little knowledge my friend Israel is number 1 when it comes to agriculture technology we need their help in this sector also Jews and Hindus have joined hands in many things. When it comes to technology like IT, Spy Satellite's etc India and Israel is working together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nai Baat Details
According to this news our secret agencies have arrested agent of Israel although he is Pakistani but was working for Israel expert in information technology and was working for Israel and is involved in murder of some security forces and also some links to Kamra base attack
Seriously, such news just pi$$es me off, when i see that $hiet-for-brains with no knowledge on how their own forum works and how PTA works come up with such ridiculous statements.

For people who do not know, the servers hosting Def.pk content is hosted in California, protected by a Silicon-Valley organization CloudFlare, DHCP assigned and redirected by Servers out of NY, provided by a DNS most probably by Akamai, founded by an Israeli Jew. The only thing present in Pakistan of Def.pk most probably in Lahore, is simply a redirect address, with not even content being replicated there.

PTA is by itself incompetent to have a local Data Carrier that could do selective filtering content and for that requires either HongKong, Taiwan, Singapore or in the worst case Tel Aviv for content blocking/filtering. What this guy must have done IF he was in the government capacity was something of this sort, some kind of a route publishing to one of its Data carriers.

Let us see the technical details and then come up with allegations.

Pakistans loss they do not have relationship with Israel but for India we need to work with Israel they have so much to offer India.

That's good if they have caught an agent. But looks like made up story and what are credentials of "Naai Baat"? First time i am hearing about it.

Ḥashshāshīn;3810753 said:
Pakistanis have a reason to favour Arabs and Iranians, they are Muslims.
What do Israel and India have in common? Just weapon selling...

The same as what china and pakistan have in common - same religion, language, food, music, culture, race, danceforms, festivals, sport, governance system - you name it.

Talk about dumb questions.

I think you have short term amesia!

You bring in subjects AND when we reply with an example...You start accusing us for bringing in new elements! It kind of surprises me because a normal person who is at fault will grip onto such strategies! Why are you gripping onto such strategies it wasnt you who were caught!

I call it going with the flow . Not Denial . And i don't Play victim card unlike you .

Yup they used a style called: The enemy of your enemy is your friend

Another amnesia kid!

Help you guys when no one responded to your SOS

Everyone knows Jews and Money! :D

LOL . i observe and comment and comment and observe .

There are certain foreign members being professional at hijacking Threads. Report them all who are trolling, personally I think this Thread is a waste and the piece of news is poor sensational journalism.

Please close the thread, to answer some stuff I might end up going off topic!

Yup they used a style called: The enemy of your enemy is your friend

Another amnesia kid!

Help you guys when no one responded to your SOS

Everyone knows Jews and Money! :D

I thought he was referring to something i didnt say :)

Ya now they wouldnt do that. Anyways lotta JV in defence and civilian projects are going on :)

cornershot-csm-L.jpg

Corner shot gun made by Israel which we now have in India

Arabs have black gold nothing else to offer India I respect Iran more than any arab country at least Iran is making things themselves

Please close the thread, to answer some stuff I might end up going off topic!

Yaar I am not Moderator, Notify Aeronaut or ANTIBODY I believe both are online.

indians stop derailing Thread.

CornerShot is a weapon accessory invented by Lt. Col. Amos Golan of the Israeli Defense Forces

Invented by Israel you arabs may have cloned it but did not invent it. Like I said you have nothing to offer India apart from black gold.

Arabs have black gold nothing else to offer India I respect Iran more than any arab country at least Iran is making things themselves

Iran is not even Arab!

@Aeronaut:

This thread needs to be closed! It went from capturing an Israeli agent (MAYBE - not even sure...still investigating) to Israeli weapons!

Back
Top Bottom