What's new

Suspected Israeli Informant Arrested In Lahore

LOL . I was stating the Fact . Appreciating someone for their qualities doesn't make then GOD . ou might be thinking of arabs in the same aspect but not in my case

The state of Pakistan doesn't recognize Israel and has deep enmity towards it so the contact and collaboration of any citizen of my country with someone in Jerusalem is a highly suspicious thing and if that was for sharing sensitive information which had resulted in death of army personnels or citizens of Pakistan constitutes charges of high treason , alone punishable by death , assistance in terrorism amongst many others ... Clear , or someone else needs more spoon feeding ?

The state of Pakistan doesn't recognize Israel and has deep enmity towards it so the contact and collaboration of any citizen of my country with someone in Jerusalem is a highly suspicious thing and if that was for sharing sensitive information which had resulted in death of army personnels or citizens of Pakistan constitutes charges of high treason , alone punishable by death , assistance in terrorism amongst many others ... Clear , or someone else needs more spoon feeding ?

Leaving your verbal Banter aside , I just Replied to why Israel is not a friend to Pakistan on him pointing towards links . Clarify this to him not me . And feed yourself with your spoon . It might help u understand the context before commenting .

I was about to add them both...thank god I didn't.

LOL . That just saved your Life !!

LOL . I was stating the Fact . Appreciating someone for their qualities doesn't make then GOD . You might be thinking of arabs in the same aspect but not in my case .

Well, we Muslims DO NOT think of ANYONE as GOD, our religion CLEARLY prohibits it! SO, you cant even point in that direction...As for appreciating is fine but stating something as clear as
"Good . That might be one of the reason for your Shining IT industry amongst many others !!"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...t-israel-arrested-lahore-2.html#ixzz2I8T11KiR

Wiki isnt a source of truth ALL THE TIME ....ANYONE can post there! More of your clones probably posted that one!

Plus read this as well if you have time

It Exports of Israel is around 12.5 billion USD a year . For such a small country by size look at excellence .

Just because someone monopolizes something doesnt mean its the best, it just means you havent seen an alternative or have just closed your eyes to one!

Leaving your verbal Banter aside , I just Replied to why Israel is not a friend to Pakistan on him pointing towards links . Clarify this to him not me . And feed yourself with your spoon . It might help u understand the context before commenting .

There was no banter at all ... You stated the IT connection yourself , didn't you ? :azn: ... Why we aren't friends is another matter for another thread ! Everybody is clear but some people need spoon feeding like you who think that contacts between Pakistani and Israelies are a regular happening somehow ...

Because if there is IT , there will be some sort of connection to Israel .

Well, we Muslims DO NOT think of ANYONE as GOD, our religion CLEARLY prohibits it! SO, you cant even point in that direction...As for appreciating is fine but stating something as clear as

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...t-israel-arrested-lahore-2.html#ixzz2I8T11KiR

LOL . The day you come out of "We muslims" glasses and start seeing the world without it is the day you will start improving .

Wiki isnt a source of truth ALL THE TIME ....ANYONE can post there! More of your clones probably posted that one!

I wish you had better understanding of wiki . Try to check links and sources . That is the mark of veracity of an article . It was an extremely lame cop put on your part .

Just because someone monopolizes something doesnt mean its the best, it just means you havent seen an alternative or have just closed your eyes to one!

You really don't Understand IT industry now do you . Monopoly in IT . You gotta be kidding me . Read about IT Industries of U.S. , India , Hong Kong , China , Taiwan , South Korea and Japan . It will help you understand the "monopoly" .

There was no banter at all ... You stated the IT connection yourself , didn't you ? :azn: ... Why we aren't friends is another matter for another thread ! Everybody is clear but some people need spoon feeding like you who think that contacts between Pakistani and Israelies are a regular happening somehow ...

Read the thread again before replying . Best of luck.

By that logic , no spy should ever have been caught :azn: ...
Spies can be caught but not by emails sent to Jerusalem. Its a joke.

P.S. I knew one girl that was exchanging emails with Pakistani guy that she met on IRC. Hope they did not caught him. :disagree:

All the news says an Israeli agent is caught and all of a sudden some Indians get up and ask "mayri bhen nu kisnay chuk liyea?"

Kmon! someone is caught, it is reported and investigation is going...end of story why bring in who hates who, who is better and religion oh wait it sounds more sophisticated by calling it THEOLOGY!

P.S. I knew one girl that was exchanging emails with Pakistani guy that she met on IRC. Hope they did not caught him. :disagree:

Well, how frequently they email and also if any attacks happened before and after the email and so on are also taken into account!

Why ? Spies can be caught any any means , what absurd argument is that ? Do emails sent to Jerusalem add some sort of high levels of " plausible deniability " ? :azn: ... Pakistani Intelligence doesn't work on conjectures or guesses , and like any other agency doesn't believe in coincidences ...

LOL . The day you come out of "We muslims" glasses and start seeing the world without it is the day you will start improving .

I wish you had better understanding of wiki . Try to check links and sources . That is the mark of veracity of an article . It was an extremely lame cop put on your part .

You really don't Understand IT industry now do you . Monopoly in IT . You gotta be kidding me . Read about IT Industries of U.S. , India , Hong Kong , China , Taiwan , South Korea and Japan . It will help you understand the "monopoly" .

Read the thread again before replying . Best of luck.

I think you have short term amesia!

You bring in subjects AND when we reply with an example...You start accusing us for bringing in new elements! It kind of surprises me because a normal person who is at fault will grip onto such strategies! Why are you gripping onto such strategies it wasnt you who were caught!

Its simple. During Kargil war, they are one who responded to our SOS, and supplied us with ammunition and weapons without expecting money( I mean money was meant to be paid later).

Without their help, we might have even lost. That incident opened a friendship chapter.
Now why would they do that? :whistle:

I think you have short term amesia!

Lets see . Hmmmmm . OK . You are an awesome doctor :tup:

You bring in subjects AND when we reply with an example
I replied with examples . Yours was just random rhetoric
...You start accusing us for bringing in new elements! It kind of surprises me because a normal person who is at fault will grip onto such strategies! Why are you gripping onto such strategies it wasnt you who were caught!

I merely pointed a thing out which might have been the case and you guys started throwing Religious and "we muslims" firebombs at me .

Back
Top Bottom