What's new

Suspected Israeli Informant Arrested In Lahore

Now why would they do that? :whistle:

Because only they and France were ready in such short term . And you will see our defense expenditures in past few years , you will see a pattern ;) .

They needed a ally . India was Pro-Arab world for first 40-50 years . In early nineties it started changing . They made the best out of that situation .

I merely pointed a thing out which might have been the case and you guys started throwing Religious and "we muslims" firebombs at me .

Someone wanted to know why we support Arabs and Iranians...Don't ask such questions when the answers are too much to swallow!

I merely pointed a thing out which might have been the case and you guys started throwing Religious and "we muslims" firebombs at me .

Someone wanted to know why we support Arabs and Iranians...Don't ask such questions when the answers are too much to swallow!

Because only they and France were ready in such short term . And you will see our defense expenditures in past few years , you will see a pattern ;) .

They needed a ally . India was Pro-Arab world for first 40-50 years . In early nineties it started changing . They made the best out of that situation .

Yup they used a style called: The enemy of your enemy is your friend

Do what? I responded to a question by someone.

Another amnesia kid!

Help you guys when no one responded to your SOS

Its simple. During Kargil war, they are one who responded to our SOS, and supplied us with ammunition and weapons without expecting money( I mean money was meant to be paid later).

Without their help, we might have even lost. That incident opened a friendship chapter.

Everyone knows Jews and Money! :D

Someone did not WANT to know . He knew that was the case and extrapolated a conclusion with which the guy he was discussing to agreed and raised further questions .

Since you copy pasted the same thing twice and accused me of short term amnesia:rofl: i will copy paste my answer again to help you out :rofl:
Someone did not WANT to know . He knew that was the case and extrapolated a conclusion with which the guy he was discussing to agreed and raised further questions .
@Talon is on Short term Amnesia run . She is Lobbing that disease on everyone :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Since you copy pasted the same thing twice and accused me of short term amnesia:rofl: i will copy paste my answer again to help you out :rofl:

Are you new to the forum? Everyone knows it happens sometimes!

No please DO NOT ANSWER its a rhetorical question

@Talon is on Short term Amnesia run . She is Lobbing that disease on everyone :rofl:

Sad, you needed to go personal...Oh well whatever!

Agent with specialty in I.T of Pakistani origin working for mossad forgot to use VPN virtual private network such a power but simple software that blind's any ISP.

Have you people read the last line let me crudely translate:

No Agency or Person working for Agencies is ready to acknowledge or verify the validity. According to the source investigation is on going. explains the idiocy of journalism.

I am not going to believing this conspiracy, mossad are far clever and professionals.

Are you new to the forum? Everyone knows it happens sometimes!

No please DO NOT ANSWER its a rhetorical question

Sad, you needed to go personal...Oh well whatever!

I got Personal . LOL . You must be having short term amnesia as you duly pointed out me of having it and now are playing personal card . Oh Well . !!!!!!!

Agent with specialty in I.T of Pakistani origin working for mossad forgot to use VPN virtual private network such a power but simple software that blind's any ISP.

Have you people read the last line let me crudely translate:

No Agency or Person working for Agencies is ready to acknowledge or verify the validity. According to the source investigation is on going.

I am not going to believing this conspiracy, mossad are far clever and professionals.

The questions shot on this thread were more of if it was possible than if it actually happened...People especially the Indians and 1 Israeli wanted to know what is wrong with Pakistani and Israeli communicating through mails and then it waltz into IT dept of Israel being GODLY and jumped all over ARAB and Iran was dragged in as a bonus!

Then someone went so low to go all personal on amnesia! :blink:

I think the article wasnt even discussed

I got Personal . LOL . You must be having short term amnesia as you duly pointed out me of having it and now are playing personal card . Oh Well . !!!!!!!

I never called you infested with a disease!

Hatred of Muslims.
Both occupy Muslim populations

Sir.... the 2 lines are contradicting each other.... and if you look deep you will find the answer in your own post.... Ie.... There is nothing like hatred to muslims...... ( dont read too much into few members here... they dont represent india..... as some members here doesnt represent pakistan)...... We have hatred towards people who makes trouble to us...... And if they happened to be from 1 part of community you cant blame india for that......

Sir.... the 2 lines are contradicting your statements.... and if you look deep you will find the answer in your own post.... Ie.... There is nothing like hatred to muslims...... ( dont read too much into few members here... they dont represent india..... as some members here doesnt represent pakistan)......

There is no contradiction...Please stare at the 2 lines for another half an hour and I am sure you will agree there is no contradiction...

You for sure do not OCCUPY populations when you love some nation!

And yes it is called OCCUPY when you hate the nation...

I agree with the rest of your sentence

I never called you infested with a disease!

Neither Did i talon !! . You merely pointed out me having short term amnesia and i returned the favor in kind :D .

Nonetheless , will join the discussion later . Time to clear some work . !!

Neither Did i talon !! . You merely pointed out me having short term amnesia and i returned the favor in kind :D .

Nonetheless , will join the discussion later . Time to clear some work . !!

I am not sure what you call this then! Denial?

There are certain foreign members being professional at hijacking Threads. Report them all who are trolling, personally I think this Thread is a waste and the piece of news is poor sensational journalism.

Please close the thread :D

Back
Top Bottom