What's new

Sushma Swaraj went to Pakistan in an IAF Plane that can Dodge Missiles?

great courage.

she's a midget. i was surprised to see her with Sartaj Aziz. Sartaj Aziz is tiny man but he was looking khaali compared to her. :D
Dynamites usually come in small packages.....

I think sushma sweraj can her self dodge missiles....

Just a thought

Since u judge by skin colour North indian (punjabi , haryanvi , himachali, garhwali , rajastani )girls are more beautiful than pakistanis

LOL...Pakistan IS "Northern" compared to india.

Moreover, I don't judge by skin color. I judge by over-all beauty, facial features, and culture of girls.

Pakistani girls are light years ahead of indian one's. Believe me, even indian guys here in US accept that.

I dont know of an indian guy who didn't have an crush on a Pakistani girl in his life.

LOL. you can't.

Unlike filthy, backward, savage, irrelevant, disgusting, and a joke of a religion Hinduism is--Islam is a vastly more superior religion cultural force that is a global civilization. Hinduism isnt taken seriously even by hindus lololol...

indian women are generally ugly anyways..far inferior in beauty than beautiful and pure Pakistani girls.
You force me to give a fitting reply. But I'll try not to downgrade myself to your level since I have religions from all over the world in my country, something you barbaric bomb popping jihadis won't understand ever in your sorry life because you are confined to an ankle deep propaganda land, the land that is considered joke across the universe, whose people are treated like terrorists across the universe, whose people are denied access to any civilized country across the galaxies, you are not taken seriously even in your brethren arab world...your biggest achievement and contribution to the world is Malala (that too you sadist jihadists shot). This is precisely the reason I won't take a dig at Islam.

Eventhough Women in both India and Pakistan are beautiful but Indians are not winning World beauty pageants just for showoff ;) In the mean time feel free to go through this Indian fashion and lifestyle

Have a blasting day !!

Last edited:
Pakistan is hub of various terror groups....so naturally, Indian security agencies will fly her to Pakistan on a plane that can dodge missiles. Why is it a news?

May be they were scared this might crash so trying to lift up there morale in sending in some special plane .On the realistic side this plane looks more of a special mission plane i wonder they catch some important data about Pakistan with this.

Back
Top Bottom