What's new

Sushma Swaraj gets hauled over the coals over Sri Lanka

Thanks for you this post................but you have already done damage...............as i wrote if we care of Hindus & Sikhs (North) in Pakistan why not Tamils in SriLanka..................

we do care for them we are not turning back to India and want to do betrayal like Ashokdeiva and neuro. though these two have never been condemned by any of Tamils. I will open my gun to any one if one is going to post like this
if INDIA is not prepared to save its Tamil citizens (fisher men) who get murdered in the hands of SL Navy and there is ample chance that educated youth like me will become agents of CHINA against the GOI.

let the present condition prevail, and the GoI go against its own people IN TN, then there is ample chance that if approched by a CHINESE agent, I will go against the union of INDIA,
you think only NORTH INDIANS are INDIANs are we are not? if that is the case and you think that we are expendables for the confort of the NORTH, then fu%k you guys.

Showing sentiments is one thing but national betrayal is another..

Tamil Nadu is above the national average on almost every indicator, from economy to education to HDI.

Whereas UP is at the bottom of the list on almost every indicator.

Now CD why have you left my State------------Kerala

Absolute rubbish discussions by most Indians here. Frankly, this South vs North thing is getting old really fast, people form both sides need to move on and live as one nation. The only rational person here is KS.

To people that are criticizing Tamils on their patriotism, you would do well to remember that when India was partitioned in 1947, they stuck by us and helped rebuild the rest of India. Indian nationalism was non-existent, the country had barely been formed. There were calls by some extremists down South to separate from India and form a new nation called Dravidistan. All of Northern, Western and Eastern India was wrecked with riots, killings, rapes, damaged property, etc. We North Indians simply put were a liability to the Southern states. But majority of the people from the South including Tamils never abandoned us. They stuck with us and helped us get back on our feet. Calling such people anti-nationals should make you ashamed of yourselves.

Thanks man....for telling the truth. We need India to stop SL navy attack against Indian fisherman and providing equal rights or separate nation for SL tamils ,as regional player India having potential to do that. If India take initiative in that matters then there is no need for us 2 talk against my mother India.

we do care for them we are not turning back to India and want to do betrayal like Ashokdeiva and neuro. though these two have never been condemned by any of Tamils. I will open my gun to any one if one is going to post like this

Showing sentiments is one thing but national betrayal is another..

:hitwall:

Why selectively reading his posts ? Why not highlight this part of his post ?

if INDIA is not prepared to save its Tamil citizens (fisher men) who get murdered in the hands of SL Navy and there is ample chance that educated youth like me will become agents of CHINA against the GOI.

Like every citizen has a constitutional duty, he also has a constitutional right to life and the state is bound to guarentee him that.

Tamil Nadu is above the national average on almost every indicator, from economy to education to HDI.

Whereas UP is at the bottom of the list on almost every indicator.
So!!!! Did I contradicted the your statement? I have no special emotions attached to UP. Between you are still here, you should be get lost by now.

You are a agmark bastard compare TN and UP history then you understand the truth. In TN nobody dared to built masjid on Ram/ Shiva temple still you people struggling to built that Ram temple , cowards. My intention to hurt this guy not others.

Tamil language speaking people in TN , SL , Singapore(official language) , Malaysia , South Africa etc for more details Tamil diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You cant insult me either I am not that emotional about my state (UP). Whenever you wish to abuse the politicians of UP I will be first to abuse them...

I understand,,,aana ellathukkum oru limit irukku...idam porul evaal kelvi patrukiya...adu romba mukkiyam..enga eds solromnu namma ninaikanum..idaive nee oru indian forum la sollirundena naan support panniruppen...aana inga vendam...adaan en ore point.

Aanna oru payalum Indian forum thirku varadila appa epidi sollamudiym, yaarmae illatha kadayela yaarku tea aathrathu. Sari annan yini appidi pesama irruka muyachi yedukaren , nitharsanamana muyaechi.

வீழ்வது நாம் ஆயுனும் வாழ்வது தமிழாக இருக்கட்டும்.

Semantics and nothing else. How many spies actually caught in Indian armed forces are from South..Most if not all are from North. So can i start generalizing you people ? As I said you dont understand the complex thought process behind our posts here and I dont even expect you to understand. Just dont go judging people.

Ok.. will not judge on this even though the gap between both the posts is one month apart, yet he writes the same line. And no one from the "Elites" Tamils have condemn him for his posts. You can search my posts history, I have not written any thing anti-India or anti-Tamil ever.

If you love your country there are no IFs and BUTs. Have you ever said something like this "I will love my mother IF........"

Aanna oru payalum Indian forum thirku varadila appa epidi sollamudiym, yaarmae illatha kadayela yaarku tea aathrathu. Sari annan yini appidi pesama irruka muyachi yedukaren , nitharsanamana muyaechi.

வீழ்வது நாம் ஆயுனும் வாழ்வது தமிழாக இருக்கட்டும்.

:rofl:...Neraya indiya forums irukku...google panni paaru...naane sila forum la bayangara sanda potrukken idukkaga...

Ok.. will not judge on this even though the gap between both the posts is one month apart, yet he writes the same line. And no one from the "Elites" Tamils have condemn him for his posts. You can search my posts history, I have not written any thing anti-India or anti-Tamil ever.

Dude its not a simple open and close thing to just condemn him and move on. You dont understand why he wrote like that because you are not a Tamil nor are you acquainted with the situation here. I know. As I said things are more complex than it appears to you. Rest assured that each one loves this country in his own way.

Yeah I told even I felt nothing wrong in that , btw I deleted my post bcoz of irrelevance. Chennai is too hot better shoot me either in Ooty(Maneshaw also died here) or Kodaikanal :lol:.

That is totally wrong mate. Getting personal in debates and especially saying this to an expecting mom is deplorable.

Well the best is Kamaraj.

:tup: - He is the best.

Thanks man....for telling the truth. We need India to stop SL navy attack against Indian fisherman and providing equal rights or separate nation for SL tamils ,as regional player India having potential to do that. If India take initiative in that matters then there is no need for us 2 talk against my mother India.

oho .... why don't you curse them that their women have still borns. This was your desires would be vindicated.

:rofl:...Neraya indiya forums irukku...google panni paaru...naane sila forum la bayangara sanda potrukken idukkaga...

Dude its not a simple open and close thing to just condemn him and move on. You dont understand why he wrote like that because you are not a Tamil nor are you acquainted with the situation here. I know. As I said things are more complex than it appears to you. Rest assured that each one loves this country in his own way.

Yeah sure, certainly mother hen. Teach them how to curse harder that the enemy's women folk have still borns eh.

No offences meant but does that make any difference in the end?If only saying and stuff could change anything...Be cool nothings gonna happen.

And you are no sane person by any means either..The dead Indian soldiers you curse are someone's son/brother/father/uncle too.

Either dont get into this $hit or you dont complain.

Yeah sure, Brave Heart, with cold feet aviation skills, have your wife ever given birth to a still born.

Soldier die fighting for their countries - they are a brave lot. Don't bring them in to save a coward who is more accustomed to using abusive language against women.

Yeah sure, certainly mother hen. Teach them how to curse harder that the enemy's women folk have still borns eh.

Again you did not answer my question - what is your concern about that ? Want a free egg ?

And regarding mother hen, what do you think you are doing now exactly ?

Dude its not a simple open and close thing to just condemn him and move on.

Actually it is.

You dont understand why he wrote like that because you are not a Tamil nor are you acquainted with the situation here. I know.

No point then coming on a non-Tamil forum & arguing, is there? If non-Tamilians cannot understand the situation, then why complain that they are not sympathetic ? Btw, Tamilians are interested parties in this argument so neutrality on the subject escapes them. Hardly able to speak on the matter objectively.

As I said things are more complex than it appears to you.

That is something that applies equally to you & those of a similar persuasion. You may have a single track mind persuing a single point agenda, there is no need for everyone to follow suit.

Rest assured that each one loves this country in his own way.

Maybe but people who start out with the condition that their love is dependent only if they get what they want are not in the same league as the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom