What's new

Surveillance in Pakistan by Na-Maloom

Ahh stupid person...you this tye west are true democracies and listen to the wishes of their people.

Who is it that installs hovenmemts globally? Who supports dictators. Get you head out of the mud so it can think at least

You piece of shit !

You do not understanding what i said.
I am not saying they support dictators or not.

No Dictatorship in NATO countries.
Check NATO history.
There will be no dictators in NATO countries 70 years history.

Turk coup was just drama by Erdogan.

You piece of shit !

You do not understanding what i said.
I am not saying they support dictators or not.

No Dictatorship in NATO countries.
Check NATO history.
There will be no dictators in NATO countries 70 years history.

Turk coup was just drama by Erdogan.
Someone born in shit lives in shit talks shit and can't even type what he means is calling others shit...
What have you done other than talk. Ah called yourself hero...loool change than ti a gandoo and you will have it right.
Ergodan is a leader you are nothing a no body except a person that kneels and sucks the tattay of westerners.

Welcome yo ignore gandoo

Someone born in shit lives in shit talks shit and can't even type what he means is calling others shit...
What have you done other than talk. Ah called yourself hero...loool change than ti a gandoo and you will have it right.
Ergodan is a leader you are nothing a no body except a person that kneels and sucks the tattay of westerners.

Welcome yo ignore gandoo

Erdogan ka choos lay..
jahil troll

iam adding you in ignore list

It's a myth that no one supports the army.

The face of the push back is literally mostly overseas Pakistanis, and then some ghulaams that follow what seems cool living in large cities that go and watch Barbie in their spare time.

None of the groups that act tough in support of PTI have the balls to do anything against the army.

Majority of the nation, especially rural people, support the army.
did you dream that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom