What's new

Featured Surge of afghans requesting for Pakistani visas, Afghan Govt asks for Pakistani Embassy's help

Af-Pakistan are continuation of the same geography. The Durrani Empire included Pakistan and Afghanistan and the founder was Ahmed Shah Abdali was born in Multan despite much revisionsism that has taken place over the last twenty years.

1604760582127.png

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER

If I see your post about Muslims, Ummah and related, you will be called for it.

It seems you have a racial bias against people of Afghanistan

Why???

Muslims, UMMAH are important for all a
Muslims

But it can't be one sided where we have to break ourselves looking after millions of afghans, feed them, provide space for them in return they give us racism, terrorism, plots to break us and lar aur bar bullshit

My bias against afghans came from simply opening my eyes to what the afghans were doing and saying

Why???

Muslims

But it can't be one sided where we have to break ourselves looking after millions of afghans, feed them, provide space for them in return they give us racism, terrorism, plots to break us and lar aur bar bullshit

My bias against afghans came from simply opening my eyes to what the afghans were doing and saying

A landlocked country of mere 30 million cannot break a country established over worlds trade highway with nuclear arsenal.

You have zero rational for your hatred like 99 percent of all haters.

Af-Pakistan are continuation of the same geography. The Durrani Empire included Pakistan and Afghanistan and the founder was Ahmed Shah Abdali was born in Multan despite much revisionsism that has taken place over the last twenty years.

View attachment 686585

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER

EXACTLY!

Pakistan, Afghanistan and parts of Iran were one nation for many thousands of years before the british empire was imposed upon us. The reason why we were shafted into indiansms in 1853 was because it was easier for the British to run their colonies that way. NO OTHER REASON. There is NO SUCH thing as a "shared south asian" or "desi" culture. Whatever that means............ :lol:

A landlocked country of mere 30 million cannot break a country established over worlds trade highway with nuclear arsenal.

You have zero rational for your hatred like 99 percent of all haters.

I have plenty of rational

Just because the afghans are failures dosent mean they didn't intend for PAKISTAN to go through the hell the afghans are going through

They have been trying to screw us and break us for 70 years

They just failed

Should we be merciful because they are fcuk up's?

Even the last 20 years has been brutal with these afghans running around the country, it's only in the last 5 years have we been able to control them and it took massive sacrifice
So they are trying a different plot through PTM, ANP linking up with the Afghans in Afghanistan to blame everything on PAKISTAN, including their afghan involvement in terrorism and then attack PAKISTAN when PAKISTAN strikes against terrorists
Next PTM jalsa is in a few days

The wind has been punched out of them because Afghanistan is falling apart again and on the verge of collapse and civil war

PAKISTAN cannot afford to go easy on these jahils

Just because the afghans are failures dosent mean they didn't intend for PAKISTAN to go through the hell the afghans are going through

They just failed

Even the last 20 years has been brutal with these afghans running around the country, it's only in the last 5 years have we been able to control them and it took massive sacrifice
So they are trying a different plot through PTM, ANP linking up with the Afghans in Afghanistan to blame everything on PAKISTAN, including their afghan involvement in terrorism and then attack PAKISTAN when PAKISTAN strikes against terrorists

The wind has been punched out of them because Afghanistan is falling apart again and on the verge of collapse and civil war

PTM is a necessary evil. State of Pakistan has strategic interests in handing Pashtuns of Afghanistan their legitimate say in matters of Afghanistan.

PTM is a necessary evil. State of Pakistan has strategic interests in handing Pashtuns of Afghanistan their legitimate say in matters of Afghanistan.

PTM is because the afghani embrace of militancy hurt and destroyed the Afghans the most when PAKISTANI military was forced to respond

Scratch beneath the surface and they are enemies of Pakistan

EaA0KWvUwAELOHx.jpeg

They worship various deities, what is your point here?
They can be taken as proxy of what Pakistan would have been without Islam, no?

On topic : I think we should support Afghanistan merging with Pakistan, that's a win-win for all.

The Rakhigarhi (India) sample this article is based on is from Western Ganges. The article claims she has Iranian DNA apart from lots of native black DNA, but she cannot be called IVC as her remains were not found in Indus valley. You can claim her all you want.

Kalash were proto Hindu.. we are modern

If being modern means lack of hygiene, wrapping yourself in sheets (sari, dhoti and whatnot) instead of beautiful dresses, worshiping human penis (linga), creating caste system and dehumanizing untouchables, temple prostitution (that Muslim and British banned), Brahmins making lower caste women walk bare chested, then I'm sure Kalash are happy being not modern.

Kalash are highly different from you, well mannered, well dressed, have vastly better hygiene and sense of aesthetics, and look nothing like you. They are nothing like you Hindus.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Why???

Muslims

They just failed

PTM is because the afghani embrace of militancy hurt and destroyed the Afghans the most when PAKISTANI military was forced to respond

Scratch beneath the surface and they are enemies of Pakistan

View attachment 686641

You are sounding like a broken record now.

What does some dude from Azad Kashmir have against Afghans, I will never understand. Maybe you met some disagreeable diaspora Afghans in the West?

I have seen those weird Arabs, iranians, Afghans, Pakistanis in the West who hate their own people and any religious Muslim, believe me.

However it is unfair to paint the whole nation of Afghanistan this way, especially when they prove with the Taliban that they can work with us to secure our mutual interests.

The Rakhigarhi (India) sample this article is based on is from Western Ganges. The article claims she has Iranian DNA apart from lots of native black DNA, but she cannot be called IVC as her remains were not found in Indus valley. You can claim her all you want.

If being modern means lack of hygiene, wrapping yourself in sheets (sari, dhoti and whatnot) instead of beautiful dresses, worshiping human penis (linga), creating caste system and dehumanizing untouchables, temple prostitution (that Muslim and British banned), Brahmins making lower caste women walk bare chested, then I'm sure Kalash are happy being not modern.

Kalash are highly different from you, well mannered, well dressed, have vastly better hygiene and sense of aesthetics, and look nothing like you. They are nothing like you Hindus.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Exactly bro, i could not have said it better myself.

Kalash are a gentle and noble culture, who have their place in Pakistani history. They represent our religious beliefs before Islam, and are an important link to our past.

In what world do Kalash even look like Indians... lol....

6e28e21c854a4da279e88d328bbf22d0.jpg

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
You people won't accept the truth even if it's given to you on a platter! It's from an IVC site nuff said! Reality check we all have early Iranian (dravidian) dna in us, actually in most people this component is the majority, just another one of the many waves of migrants in India, the dravidian language speakers migrated south India from the area, but you do still have dravidian speaking brahui people in the area
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahui_languageofcourse you people will have an excuse ready for this too but doesn't change a damn thing!
Last I need is a semitic mullah lecturing me about hinduism! If you can't accept the truth just don't bark!
You are sounding like a broken record now.

What does some dude from Azad Kashmir have against Afghans, I will never understand. Maybe you met some disagreeable diaspora Afghans in the West?

I have seen those weird Arabs, iranians, Afghans, Pakistanis in the West who hate their own people and any religious Muslim, believe me.

However it is unfair to paint the whole nation of Afghanistan this way, especially when they prove with the Taliban that they can work with us to secure our mutual interests.

Exactly bro, i could not have said it better myself.

Kalash are a gentle and noble culture, who have their place in Pakistani history. They represent our religious beliefs before Islam, and are an important link to our past.

In what world do Kalash even look like Indians... lol....

6e28e21c854a4da279e88d328bbf22d0.jpg
Isn't it becoming of a Pakistani to swoon over fairness so much:lol:, we have such fair people here too especially in hilly regions lol my own girlfriend is just as fair and not even from the hills, the cold weather helps, also note similarities in the dressing style, a girl from manali
images (7).jpeg

but what's your point? Their looking a certain way proves they have nothing to do with hinduism? Error 404 logic not found :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom