What's new

Supreme Court verdict boost for Narendra Modi

If modi can come out clean he will be a good choice for PM.But he must come clean, i think countries like US, EU doesnt allow him to visit their countries because of his role in gujrat riot.

It was more of Congress' propaganda. A few human rights activists alongwith Congress' supervision had persuaded these countries not to give VISA to Modi. If congress loses the next election all these things will be reversed.

If modi can come out clean he will be a good choice for PM.But he must come clean, i think countries like US, EU doesnt allow him to visit their countries because of his role in gujrat riot.

Is the USA still blocking Modi from getting a visa?

You have to understand that all the politicians are same... irrespective of their party... their main motive is to be in power... for example, when Sharad Pawar and other denied to support congress in 2004 because Congress was pitching Sonia as PM (most of the congressis separated from congress on Sonia's issue), Sonia pushed MMS (puppet without a voice) as PM even though Pranab da was far more eligible for that role... congress pitched her as a saint who don't have lust of being PM of India and power... but then they formed national advisory committee headed by Sonia and she was more powerful than the PM... all knows that this govt. runs from 10 Janpath not from 7RCR...

Sure i agree, she was no saint and only an idiot would believe that story entirely. she had personal reasons for not becoming PM and sure she has veto powers over all govt decisions. Im not a naive supporter of cong, but i kina wish i could vote for someone else in the general eletions.
Also, Modi wont be PM so dont worry. The internal strife in BJP will push him aside. I wish they had a Atal Bihari. i would maybe be swayed by him ;p

It was more of Congress' propaganda. A few human rights activists alongwith Congress' supervision had persuaded these countries not to give VISA to Modi. If congress loses the next election all these things will be reversed.

Congress has seen a potential threat in modi thats why they are targeting him.But this is all about cheap indian politics of undercutting others.

mhm, last i heard it was the uk too

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

mhm, last i heard it was the uk too

Did he applied again? Whats big deal with USA visa. Even I got visa.
No one from outside my village knows me.

Sure i agree, she was no saint and only an idiot would believe that story entirely. she had personal reasons for not becoming PM and sure she has veto powers over all govt decisions. Im not a naive supporter of cong, but i kina wish i could vote for someone else in the general eletions.
Also, Modi wont be PM so dont worry. The internal strife in BJP will push him aside. I wish they had a Atal Bihari. i would maybe be swayed by him ;p

Even Sardar Patel, Lal Bhadur Shastri, Indra, Rajiv can force me to vote for congress... but the irony is that congress has forgotten the sacrifice of their leaders... now they are ensuring that Swiss economy should not get effected by global financial crisis...

people(internet Indians) fall for Modi mostly for his Hindutva stands. Not for his Administration(even if He is good at that. Even Hitler was good for Germany too. right?).
This man had no shame in supporting slaughtering his fellow country men and now some wants him as a Prime Minister of India. what more can the dead of Godhra can demand! the likes of Narindra Modi,Praveen Thogadia are surely not Minority Savers. they harvest hate. see them as those who want to invoke Jihad against Minority.

stop the threat of Communal Forces taking over India. I know, Many of You are Sanghies. Still, Spare Your Hate to make India remain secular. ever wonder evil kangress is elected? that is not because of minority. minorities alone does not elect congress. the inherent fear of sangh parivaar on power and the instability of India with it's not so small 18carore Muslims+Christians will drown our prosperity for riots.

people(internet Indians) fall for Modi mostly for his Hindutva stands. Not for his Administration(even if He is good at that. Even Hitler was good for Germany too. right?).
This man had no shame in supporting slaughtering his fellow country men and now some wants him as a Prime Minister of India. what more can the dead of Godhra can demand! the likes of Narindra Modi,Praveen Thogadia are surely not Minority Savers. they harvest hate. see them as those who want to invoke Jihad against Minority.

stop the threat of Communal Forces taking over India. I know, Many of You are Sanghies. Still, Spare Your Hate to make India remain secular. ever wonder evil kangress is elected? that is not because of minority. minorities alone does not elect congress. the inherent fear of sangh parivaar on power and the instability of India with it's not so small 18carore Muslims+Christians will drown our prosperity for riots.

I agree with you modi must come clean then only he can think of becoming future PM.According to me this hindutva & secularism used by political parties are all part of vote bank politics.

Couldnt agree more. its like in europe the liberal left cant confront the real islamists and wahabi idiots cause they are always cleaning after the racists and neo nazis.
And hitler was modi with a country. In his few years after the 1920s he got germany back to being the center of european industry from a debt ridden smoldering hole.
LESSON: Dont trade away sanity for prosperity, a fool dosent keep his penny long.

By ensuring reservation for minority on religious basis... that's too, only for Muslims not for Sikhs, Jains and other minorities... who is secular...

People can see the masscare of Muslims in 2002 riots but they don't give heed to the masscare of Hindus who were burnt alive in Sabarmati Express... if this is secularism, I don't want to be secular... NM was failed to save the Hindus too... do you think that Muslims have not retaliated in 2002 riots...

I think people should have equal chance in India irrespective of their caste or religion... I'm a Hindu and I never follow my religion rigorously... I hate Hindu and Muslims leaders equally when they says increase your population and love those leaders who says get educated and play an active role to make India prosperous...

Secularism & hindutva are used conveniently by our politicians for getting votes.By doing this they were able to divide india on caste,religion and ethinicity this must change.Its a realty that communal forces will feed on religious sentiments inorder to avoid that we must see others as indians rather than hindus,muslims,christians.....

The funny thing is that the court has not handed Mr.Modi any clean chit, all it has done is to transfer the trial back to the lower court. It speaks poorly of our standards of public propriety that there are many who delight simply in the fact that the supreme court has passed no immediate strictures on a man aspiring to hold the PM's post. A sad comment on us as a people.

While I'm willing to give Narendra Modi the benefit of doubt in the actual charge of collusion, the 2002 riots remain a terrible blot on his image. The fact that he is yet to express any remorse at the loss of life that occurred on his watch remains extremely unfortunate. The PM's job is not just that of an administrator, that is the Cabinet Secretary's job. The PM must be able to carry all sections of people with him & at the very least be not someone who is unacceptable to a sizable population of this country, especially on grounds of perceived bias.

Its better to have a Indian PM instead of an Italian one... moreover BJP have several potential candidates for the post of PM... As per my understanding BJP cannot get the vote of 90% Muslim voters even if they build 1000 mosques in India... So when other parties are playing caste and religion cards to get votes, BJP should pitch NM as PM in 2014 (too early to say this but) and he will deliver astonishing results for BJP...

Further on this news... Supreme Court has said that LOCAL COURT should look into this issue... charges have not been laid off...

The funny thing is that the court has not handed Mr.Modi any clean chit, all it has done is to transfer the trial back to the lower court. It speaks poorly of our standards of public propriety that there are many who delight simply in the fact that the supreme court has passed no immediate strictures on a man aspiring to hold the PM's post. A sad comment on us as a people.

While I'm willing to give Narendra Modi the benefit of doubt in the actual charge of collusion, the 2002 riots remain a terrible blot on his image. The fact that he is yet to express any remorse at the loss of life that occurred on his watch remains extremely unfortunate. The PM's job is not just that of an administrator, that is the Cabinet Secretary's job. The PM must be able to carry all sections of people with him & at the very least be not someone who is unacceptable to a sizable population of this country, especially on grounds of perceived bias.

MMS is unacceptable to a sizable population of this country only Madame wants him to be the PM... he never faced any election still he is the PM... apart from that if BJP pitches NM as PM and they win... it means that he is acceptable to the majority of the population and we can ignore the rest...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom