What's new

Supreme Court verdict boost for Narendra Modi

Oh hello, did u forget who was at the head of the damn Kar sevaks at Babri? ADVANI.
Also dont tell me about 1984 everyone from my mom's side is Sikh and my Dads sides are Rawalpindhi mohyals who fought and died against Muslims alongside the last 2 gurus.
I hope that 1984 cunts get theirs but THAT DOES NOT EXONORATE MODI.
I guess being a decendet of Parshruram from my father's side make me allergic to injustice and bullshit.
I dont know if you have been to punjab, i spent the first 13 years of my life in CHD, NOONE cares about 1984. you find those idiots in canada and pak.

@roy_gourav
I agree its just that when i rile against modi i have had some hindus call me shudre and what not. ignorant **** is pretty prevalent on the interwebs. I dont have a superiority complex and didnt mean to offend, sorry if i did. Frankly anyone who cares about caste in modern india is either an idiot or a BSP member. and my comments about maya should tell you how much i care for her.

And sure there is no need for me to think of other people as cattle and i dont, its just a standard i hold myself to. I should be a good human being who does best for his fellow man. I didnt mean to offend anyone, really. Im really sorry if i did.

He is not really efficient as much as he is like your govt.
He just makes it easy for businesses to set up in his state.
He is governing for his survival.
I dislike his social policies. I mean he has abolition of alcohol on in his state. I dont drink but god, alot of smugglinig low lvl corruption, and alot of deaths due to bad alcohol in Guj.
Most Muslims that I've met like that he brings prosperity but i havent met a single one who would vote for him, which is saying something as i grew up in delhi and know my fair share of muslims.

Just for ur info... It's not him who enforced the law banning alcohol in Gujrat... as I said before it does not matter whatever BJP do... Muslims have prejudice towards BJP and they can get only aroun 10% votes of muslims... So BJP should focus on 80%+ votes of non-muslims... and you are free to vote for those corrupts who killed Sikhs in Delhi... in ur home town...

Oh hello, did u forget who was at the head of the damn Kar sevaks at Babri? ADVANI.
Also dont tell me about 1984 everyone from my mom's side is Sikh and my Dads sides are Rawalpindhi mohyals who fought and died against Muslims alongside the last 2 gurus.
I guess being a decendet of Parshruram from my father's side make me allergic to injustice and bullshit.
I dont know if you have been to punjab, i spent the first 13 years of my life in CHD, NOONE cares about 1984. you find those idiots in canada and pak.

You keep repeating these bolded words. No One cares about 1984 ? Why? Because the people who died in that riot are not Muslims ??

You are one mental case !

No just against ignorant idiots who cant write laws and frustrated babus fighting other babus. Im glad well get a strong lokpal.

Have you even met a single sikh in you entire life?
Justice should be delivered to all, but lets face it you dont REALLY care for those sikhs of 1984 do you. You just want cheap points against the congress and you are half right eff the congressi idiots but I havent met a single sikh that wants to revisit 1984. The consider themselves indian and just want to get on with their lives.

that and have wonderful saag and makki de roti. urgh, im hungry now,

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Pakistanis must be loving a good slug between us indians here eh?

none cares about 2002... I have spent 2 years there (2006~2008)... and you can find stupids outside Gujrat in this case... you don't have to go to Canada for that...

Voices of Gujarat's Muslim BJP activists - YouTube

Have you even met a single sikh in you entire life?
Justice should be delivered to all, but lets face it you dont REALLY care for those sikhs of 1984 do you. You just want cheap points against the congress and you are half right eff the congressi idiots but I havent met a single sikh that wants to revisit 1984. The consider themselves indian and just want to get on with their lives.

that and have wonderful saag and makki de roti. urgh, im hungry now,

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Pakis must be loving a good slug between us indians here eh?

I will term this as debate... we should keep rebutting each other by keeping high standards of debate and respecting the integrity of opponents....

none cares about 2002... I have spent 2 years there (2006~2008)... and you can find stupids outside Gujrat in this case... you don't have to go to Canada for that...

Voices of Gujarat's Muslim BJP activists - YouTube
Sure but the Gandhis for all their faults didnt go something like "maza chake do en sikhon ko" whereas modi did for muslims. While I doubt the Gandhis will pull some **** against sikhs in 2011. I dont know about modi. hence i wont vote for him.
And lets address reality here, wherever he has campaigned for the BJP outside of Guj, he has hurt them. The hindutva wave is dying and it started with 2002. I Hope he stays in Guj without pulling more **** and get us all richer as a whole

If modi can come out clean he will be a good choice for PM.But he must come clean, i think countries like US, EU doesnt allow him to visit their countries because of his role in gujrat riot.

Sure but the Gandhis for all their faults didnt go something like "maza chake do en sikhon ko" whereas modi did for muslims. While I doubt the Gandhis will pull some **** against sikhs in 2011. I dont know about modi. hence i wont vote for him.
And lets address reality here, wherever he has campaigned for the BJP outside of Guj, he has hurt them. The hindutva wave is dying and it started with 2002. I Hope he stays in Guj without pulling more **** and get us all richer as a whole

You have to understand that all the politicians are same... irrespective of their party... their main motive is to be in power... for example, when Sharad Pawar and other denied to support congress in 2004 because Congress was pitching Sonia as PM (most of the congressis separated from congress on Sonia's issue), Sonia pushed MMS (puppet without a voice) as PM even though Pranab da was far more eligible for that role... congress pitched her as a saint who don't have lust of being PM of India and power... but then they formed national advisory committee headed by Sonia and she was more powerful than the PM... all knows that this govt. runs from 10 Janpath not from 7RCR...

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

If modi can come out clean he will be a good choice for PM.But he must come clean, i think countries like US, EU doesnt allow him to visit their countries because of his role in gujrat riot.

US and EU will open there gates if he becomes the PM of economically strong India...

You know, boot licker have no life. These guyz like white s h i t. and hybrid people

lol at inter-webs kids raging.
Im sorry if i offended anyone but if people are so allergic to other chains of thought, well.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom