What's new

Supreme Court verdict boost for Narendra Modi

At least respect the dead leaders of the country. Rajiv Gandhi has done way more for the country than you do with a hundred lives. He's not the ch***** , its you.

Also , you might want to read this if you are one of those who dream of a surge in growth under BJP
India 'has 153 tainted new MPs'

They are the party with the most no. of criminal MPs ,even more than the congress. I'm not a congress supporter btw , i infact want bjp to come to power this time , just to give them another chance , but i'm not one of those who turns a blind eye to reality and starts insulting one of the best leaders the country has ever had[/QUOTE

Please get of that BS asap. Rajiv did what he did and its wasn;t great. Sure, it was more than I could do but I would never have a chance in dynasty politics coz I am not family to the Gandhi's? Got it? So, stop sugar coating everything and open your eyes your blind bat.

For the US, Modi is a strong candidate who be in their best interest I believe. He is a hawk and won;t take anyone's BS. I hate Con and BJP, both parties have facked India time and time again. But I do like MMS, AK Anthony, Kumar, and MODI> They are all capable in their own right. We nned a govt that looks for the best candidate regardless of party affilation. I hope or wish there was a leader who could cross such boundaries and extend an olive branch and reach out to any and every capable leaders. Every leader I mentioned could be seat in gov;t besides PM and still help India to excel exponentially. Any smart India should realize this is the path to success for INdia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom