What's new

Supreme Court Pakistan and COAS Bajwa Extension: News & Discussions

@The Eagle @Reddington @Verve @Signalian @PakSword @HRK @RIWWIR

Lads,

Chief has reached PM Office.

I fear he might resign.. this will be big loss to the momentum of Miltary Diplomacy and CPEC.

This tamasha was NOT needed.

Mangus

Magnus, nothing here is due to some sort of legal error or oversight. There are powerful people and nations who through a couple of strokes can create such havoc all over the World including Pakistan. When will we realize that there are people on powerful posts inside Pakistan such as the Judiciary whose strings are controlled by foreign powers and players.

Those who doesn't know the business, are the one that spreads more conspiracy theories and follows wild imaginations. However, internally, you will in-fact choose the one that will fill in the blank with quality & superior leadership skills but to say that the names are being selected by US is like, we would have handed over our POWER BAGS to the hostile long ago as what the Washington or her minions would have wished. :D
Thanks for the opinion, i randomly question conspiracies to sensible, well informed people or people educated in the field.

another blessing in disguise.

Amen,
I hope what u have hinted is the ground reality but we the people of Pakistan have been stung so many times in the past , just go back 10 years and see what 1 eye pirate did after he got his ship back ( although I didn't like him and his movement back then either )

Running wheel? You call this running wheel?

Whole Punjab bureaucracy and police is the pet of Shareef clan. How can IK run his government with the people who are devotees of Shareef and Zardari clan?
No.matter how bad it is it is running and people are used to it. Daal waloon ko murghi kha kar marroor to uthay gain.

Amen,
I hope what u have hinted is the ground reality but we the people of Pakistan have been stung so many times in the past , just go back 10 years and see what 1 eye pirate did after he got his ship back ( although I didn't like him and his movement back then either )

Reaction is natural my friend. Even, pirate was discussed back then and being exposed but atmosphere was very emotional as well as more than sentimental for crowd so friends awaited for right opportunity. People will not agree but Pirate was the most close ally to Musharraf. Your sense in view of past, isn't wrong nor a knee jerk but current circumstances as well as people on ground and expertise to take on such matters have changed a lot since we have stung for many times. I am just waiting for a moment and that ain't far though.

Thanks for the opinion, i randomly question conspiracies to sensible, well informed people or people educated in the field.

Furthermore, opinion can drift you anywhere as long as one is updated with everything. Therefore, I used to take opinion in its class and then information by credible source is different than what a person can state in personal capacity. In the mix of opinions & situation building around; a bit of close attention will at-least help to head in right direction. Just saying.

Reaction is natural my friend. Even, pirate was discussed back then and being exposed but atmosphere was very emotional as well as more than sentimental for crowd so friends awaited for right opportunity. People will not agree but Pirate was the most close ally to Musharraf. Your sense in view of past, isn't wrong nor a knee jerk but current circumstances as well as people on ground and expertise to take on such matters have changed a lot since we have stung for many times. I am just waiting for a moment and that ain't far though.

Furthermore, opinion can drift you anywhere as long as one is updated with everything. Therefore, I used to take opinion in its class and then information by credible source is different than what a person can state in personal capacity. In the mix of opinions & situation building around; a bit of close attention will at-least help to head in right direction. Just saying.
Yea, for that concern, i use common sense and kick off opinions from people who have a bad history at opinions. Thanks

once his services are extended

To Field Marshal? :-)

One thing I can tell you right now that whatever gullible souls think at the moment or are looking at the picture through Media glass or by view of some self styled analyst; isn't the real deal at all. People think that such order suspension has worried the someone in power corridor yet they all forget that the plan & strategy designed to get over such hurdles is well in place and being executed whenever necessary. The hype is merely being the picture of Pakistani politics & people's emotion otherwise, SCP is all bout to rectifying issue, helping PM to flush out the rotten eggs from House and set a highly plausible legal precedent.

I told a bit to @Mangus Ortus Novem before as well that people shouldn't react in hype to current situation because on other hand, SCP will be helping you to find the most negligent within ranks inside PM House so also, will remove the lacuna as no one will ever bring subject again. Imagine if extension was proceeded and then after few days or even on next day of extended period; there was someone filing petition in SCP on the same point as of now and then all the hell been breaking loose in Pakistan? Imagine the irony and crying foul on the same time. So, currently the so-called objection is yet another blessing in disguise.

Rest about current meeting, it may take couple of hours and you will find out the same if you pay close attention to the bulletins and body language of few analysts. Hoorah.

Those who doesn't know the business, are the one that spreads more conspiracy theories and follows wild imaginations. However, internally, you will in-fact choose the one that will fill in the blank with quality & superior leadership skills but to say that the names are being selected by US is like, we would have handed over our POWER BAGS to the hostile long ago as what the Washington or her minions would have wished. :D

Presidential system isn't connected to current situation and parliament will go on with it once decided. Why wouldn't PMLN will please the ruling party, in-case if wishes to have some soft approach. Get the drift.

When I first heard of the news of court hearing, the very first thought was that this petition has been taken up to bury all future objections to this appointment.

However after that the usual this plus that resulted in a different assessment.

So a major cleanup is coming and this mess will be used as a reason for it. "Check their degrees" was the comment today ...

I hope you are correct.

That could be the closest one, man, how could i have missed that thought... it’s about time we had a 5 star. Sir Bajwa, having a long past on LOC, should be considered for, and the success of handling multiple situations at all fronts in his tenure, inside and outside, political mischiefs and 5th gen warfare as well as 27 Feb. If this doesn’t promote you to 5 star, then only self-sifarish can...

Then let me be devil's advocate here :devil: and make myself believe that boys have it all planned and under control.
Patience it is then , well what we have got to loose, Fingers crossed

Then let me be devil's advocate here :devil: and make myself believe that boys have it all planned and under control.
Patience it is then , well what we have got to loose, Fingers crossed

When I first heard of the news of court hearing, the very first thought was that this petition has been taken up to bury all future objections to this appointment.

However after that the usual this plus that resulted in a different assessment.

So a major cleanup is coming and this mess will be used as a reason for it. "Check their degrees" was the comment today ...

I hope you are correct.
Could you elaborate this point ?

Amen to you brother amen... not just because COAS will be elevated to such position but the way this title is being earned, will make us all proud though, there is lot to do. But again Amen to you. :-)

"Check their degrees"

Exactly. Been saying the same since long but atmosphere wasn't favourable so apparently, Captain of the boat kept it under wraps and now has the reason as well. You may see many being abandoned from ship.

nawaz also relied on musharaf times bureaucracy ,look at zahid Hamid ,talal chaudry,danial aziz ,all such people are bootpolisher of musharaf and became part of nawaz govt ,it is very difficult to bring new people unless system is changed
I have said this many times over. Infact at the time when IK sworn in. He should have ripped apart the bureaucracy and bring in his own people. This is exactly what Shareef and Zardari clan have done in past whenever they got to the power.

It was the stupidity of the highest order to rely on bureaucracy who was basically put in place by Shareefs and Zardaris. Now its coming to bite IK.

Could you elaborate this point ?

This comment was made by CJP today, pointing at the Secretaries of PM and President as they are responsible for writing up the notifications.

Secretariats are compromised and PMIK had been dilly dallying on firing these people. This now gives him a perfect excuse and PUSH/Shove to fire them all.

Amen to you brother amen... not just because COAS will be elevated to such position but the way this title is being earned, will make us all proud though, there is lot to do. But again Amen to you. :-)

Exactly. Been saying the same since long but atmosphere wasn't favourable so apparently, Captain of the boat kept it under wraps and now has the reason as well. You may see many being abandoned from ship.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yahoo::bunny::victory::victory::chilli::bounce::bunny:
WHAT A NEWS !!!!!!!!
Apke moo mein ghee shakar :yahoo:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom