What's new

Supreme Court Pakistan and COAS Bajwa Extension: News & Discussions

This comment was made by CJP today, pointing at the Secretaries of PM and President as they are responsible for writing up the notifications.

Secretariats are compromised and PMIK had been dilly dallying on firing these people. This now gives him a perfect excuse and PUSH/Shove to fire them all.
Oooooohhh, that’s a NEWS. What will matter will be the replacements. Bureaucracy is in danger now that means !!!:yahoo:
What a day !!

Can you imagine that Internet Gurus already mobilized 111 brigade to Islamabad and National Emergency was to be announced.... Who generates such conspiracies & mislead everyone? In-fact the mother of fake news inside India and Indian Establishment is hurt most if we are moving ahead with stability. Civil & Military cooperation is the strength and Delhi can't afford. If someone is thinking that all the political foul play is merely a home grown issue then, it is about time to recheck the fact sheet and re-read situation. These elements are working in tandem and one can't exclude any possibility in current situation while we will be delivering a surprise, soon enough.

i think matter is beyond this and such errors also occured in nawaz govt but sc not take them with so much seriousness,Raheel Sharif was given noc much later and he joined saudi troops command earlier than ,I think it is not difficult for govt to correct mistakes now as one day still remains
Oooooohhh, that’s a NEWS. What will matter will be the replacements. Bureaucracy is in danger now that means !!!:yahoo:
What a day !!

Amen to you brother amen... not just because COAS will be elevated to such position but the way this title is being earned, will make us all proud though, there is lot to do. But again Amen to you. :-)

Also a strong signal to all that Pakistan is ready for war, an inevitability that is.

What a day !!

Bureaucracy is the most poisonous thing at the moment. Secondly, why Alice Wells went foul against CPEC while Pakistan appoints Gen. Retd. Asim Bajwa as head of CPECA Chairman. Then, I heard that IK was briefed about the incompetent team members along with few that may be playing on both sides and then the man was quoted as "two weeks". US started peace dialogue with Taliban again & we are seeing a strong resistance within IoK. Forex showing positive signs as well as we are attracting more investment. SBP shows credible progress & there are many other factors that can hurt them badly losing their grip over system.

You are raising the hopes too much , better watch it brother :whistle:

Whatever happens (I mean any change in existing situation as compare to expected), situation will get better.

Bureaucracy is the most poisonous thing at the moment. Secondly, why Alice Wells went foul against CPEC while Pakistan appoints Gen. Retd. Asim Bajwa as head of CPECA Chairman. Then, I heard that IK was briefed about the incompetent team members along with few that may be playing on both sides and then the man was quoted as "two weeks". US started peace dialogue with Taliban again & we are seeing a strong resistance within IoK. Forex showing positive signs as well as we are attracting more investment. SBP shows credible progress & there are many other factors that can hurt them badly losing their grip over system.

Whatever happens (I mean any change in existing situation as compare to expected), situation will get better.

I don't know how much Shaheen Sehbai is informed/in touch about happenings in PM house but there's this he tweeted just few minutes ago. It immediately reminded me of what you said & the discussion going on here :

It is time that Chief Justice be called Chawal Justice and Supreme Court be renamed as Scoundrel Court.:lol:

I will suggest to avoid such language. lest not get drowned in created hype by media. Not appreciated, though.

I will suggest to avoid such language. lest not get drowned in created hype by media. Not appreciated, though.
Perhaps, i the above tweet quoting field marshall, is just another perspective to look at the situation overall ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom