What's new

Support Indian Muslims !!!!

Yes Mr. Einstein reborn.
You have given such an incredible piece of advice that could never be imagined or thought of by another. I am pretty sure every strategic institution in the country is already tracing your whereabouts to have you with them as the new planner. :)
Sometimes you need to repeat things over and over again after all we are insaan which means the one who forgot now till mr thunder do you forget things and sometimes need a reminder?
The message is not for security apparatus it's for awam who are numb totally numb to the dangers and have left everything on security forces. Our awam needs to be in that state of mind and totally get out of this app bhi aloo gohst khatay hain air hum bahi
Regarding your security apparatus and me being Einstein bootleg one but here is my question to security apparatus and PTI govt
1. Did we block Indian land route trade to Afghanistan via Pakistan?
2. Did we stop Indian flights over Pakistan?
3.Did we take any measures in Kashmir issue in past month?
4. Why did Sharif brothers leave?
I mean we cant do simple things and you know that all my questions are valid now you tell me am I sleeping or the one who shouldn't be.

ISI needs to funnel black money into India, just like CIA supports their cover opts using drug money -- cause it can never be traced.

Slowly Sikhs are waking up they know they will be next in line.

Sikh can’t do anything to India. They will never be able to separate themselves from India. It’s karma, they killed Muslims during partition and now Hindus will rape their women and Slaughter them.

We just need good printers to print that indian currency and then dump it in indian punjab by the tons.

Step 1. Get money.

Step 2. Then you can do whatever the **** you want.

Currently, step 1 is proving really difficult for us.

So, who do you think had funded the liberation of Pakistan? Kashmir liberation is not funded, yet it is going on from the last 70 years. When ideas have reached their time, they come true regardless of funding.

Well that miserable comment, ask to the Saudis, and 32 other Muslim countries who supports Indian Muslims ? And who support Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Palestine?
You will be asked for yourself only. Besides, two wrongs dont make a right.

Sikh can’t do anything to India. They will never be able to separate themselves from India. It’s karma, they killed Muslims during partition and now Hindus will rape their women and Slaughter them.

What goes around comes around — they already go taste of Hindus during the Golden Temple siege believe Sonia Gandhi was PM that time.

It was inevitable Hindus of India were always going to show their true colors sooner or later. The real question are Indian Muslims ready to do JIHAD.

They’ll have no choice if they wish to survive and live in peace. Only issue is they are way to spread out in India to put up an effective resistance.

ISI needs to funnel black money into India, just like CIA supports their cover opts using drug money -- cause it can never be traced.

Slowly Sikhs are waking up they know they will be next in line.

for that you need money .
even if you have money you won't find many takers .

We just need good printers to print that indian currency and then dump it in indian punjab by the tons.

not a good idea , printers are cheap anyone can do million dollar idea .

It was inevitable Hindus of India were always going to show their true colors sooner or later. The real question are Indian Muslims ready to do JIHAD.
Many are.
We need support. Unfortunately you can't usually see beyond Kashmir.

Which is why it is imperative to persuade them to leave the path of kufr. Your mulk is not doing that.

Back
Top Bottom