What's new

Support Indian Muslims !!!!

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is my address to people of Pakistan and Muslims around the world. Yes we are thankful to Jinah and Iqbal for their vision and they saw it coming. They saw the facade of secularism and they saw that Muslims under Hindu Majority can never be safe. But now is not the time to taunt Muslims in India, instead now is the time to do dua for them and if we can provide any kind of other support to them we should not hesitate.

Indian Muslims need to also realize that until and unless you go for another partition or some independent area inside India or some autonomous region you would keep getting butchered, from now on things will get worse for Muslims of India. It's time Indian Muslims work on increasing iman and prepare themselves for a long fight. This fight is going to be long and brutal.

May ALLAH give Muslims of India and Kashmir victory against forces of kufr. May ALLAH destroy the empire of kufr May ALLAH guide us all and May ALLAH help us in our fight May ALLAH help us in following Islam and leaving haram and doing real Jihad in his cause. May ALLAH help every Muslim on face of the earth. May ALLAH guide us all May ALLAH help us all Ameen.

Last edited:
This is my address to people of Pakistan and Muslims around the world. Yes we are thankful to Jinah and Iqbal for their vision and they saw it coming. They saw the facade of secularism and they saw that Muslims under Hindu Majority can never be safe. But now is not the time to taunt Muslims in India, instead now is the time to do dua for them and if we can provide any kind of other support to them we should not hesitate.

Indian Muslims need to also realize that until and unless you go for another partition or some independent area inside India or some autonomous region you would keep getting butchered, from now on things will get worse for Muslims of India. It's time Indian Muslims work on increasing iman and prepare themselves for a long fight. This fight is going to be long and brutal.

May ALLAH give Muslims of India and Kashmir victory against forces of kufr. May ALLAH destroy the empire of kufr May ALLAH guide us all and May ALLAH help us in our fight May ALLAH help us in following Islam and leaving haram and doing real Jihad in his cause. May ALLAH help every Muslim on face of the earth. May ALLAH guide us all May ALLAH help us all Ameen.
Thank u sir. Many Indian Muslims are realising it.
I never saw Indian Hindu abuse Pakistani Hindu when he/she speaks against India

Change slogan to support foreign muslims in gaining citizenship in India.
What are your views about CAB?

Well that miserable comment, ask to the Saudis, and 32 other Muslim countries who supports Indian Muslims ? And who support Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Palestine?
Kashmiri Muslims didnt supported us in 1948 but supported pro India Sheikh Abdullah. Dont forget 1965 war too

Correct. No need to prove Jinnah is right. Everybody knows that.

Whether Indian muslims accept that or not is not relevant anymore. Priorities and tactics change as per situation.

Right now. Full support should be given to IM.

What are your views about CAB?
I think it's long overdue. Personally know a Bangladeshi Hindu family living here who does menial jobs (building my house now) and have burned his bridges to his homeland.

Regardless many previous governments have tried to amend these laws and got cold feet fearing loss of vote banks.

Let first request for support come from Indian muslims. Please start band baaja bharaat just yet.

I would like everyone to support them but remember they hate us also.they have commented many times against pakistan and there is no concept of Muslims living under Hindus but they managed it.they deserves to die in india.pakistan is not open for every country.we already have afghans,Saudis,iranis.jinah was right.indian Muslims should accept punishment.they deserves it.

The humanitarian crisis in India has global interpretations and implications.

Pakistan will give moral support to the Indian Muslims staring at the face of genocide in India. OIC will be moved in support of the Indian Muslims as well.

I would like everyone to support them but remember they hate us also.they have commented many times against pakistan and there is no concept of Muslims living under Hindus but they managed it.they deserves to die in india.pakistan is not open for every country.we already have afghans,Saudis,iranis.jinah was right.indian Muslims should accept punishment.they deserves it.

my support Goes to Modi and Yogi, Indian Muslims have cross all lines in disrespecting Pakistan and its founding fathers, they deserve every single thing modi is doing with them and more to come .

Bhaiyon this was all good but things have changed. Gotta support them now. What happens there will affect us over here.

Back
Top Bottom