What's new

Support Indian Muslims !!!!

I think they believe that if it was united then the Muslims would have been better off in India.

Yeah many have said that as well. But these fools don’t realize when the Brits we’re leaving everything was in the hands of Hindus (Politicians, Officers) division of armament was being given to Hindu forces mostly.

It was just not possible to live along side them no matter the cost.

Indian Muslims are called turkulu that is "from Turkey" by non muslim Indians.

Reis should answer the call of these Turkulus. Brotherhood of the Turkic people is the strength of the Muslim World like its Sword.
TRT-World is highlighting their plights like none else....

Last edited:
IMO they feel like deserted!! They know it too well they're all like "dead men walking"!!! Now, they've nothing to lose, and they're taking their last desperate stand...

They have nothing to lose because they’ve lost it all, even their institutions of education slowly their eroding the allotment of seats to lower class Gangus to kick out Muslims.

Also don’t forget along with Hindu forces getting more share of arms — many locals were forced to hand in their arms that’s what they did in Kashmir before 1948 to make them defenseless.

TRT-World is highlighting their plights like none....

The last Nawab of Hyderabad was an Osmani. He spent his last days in Turkey.

The city from which he was exiled now threatens to be renamed as Bhagyanagar.

They taunt the Muslimeens of Hind to be born of Turk slaves, the rabid Indians.

The Muslim World should smite India with her Turkic Arm.

The last Nawab of Hyderabad was an Osmani. He spent his last days in Turkey.

The city from which he was exiled now threatens to be renamed as Bhagyanagar.

They taunt the Muslimeens of Hind to be born of Turk slaves, the rabid Indians.

The Muslim World should smite India with her Turkic Arm.

The rest of the Muslim world is in a pathetic state they can’t take care of Yemen they you gonna fight India — they’ll just put more gold hars on them.

The rest of the Muslim world is in a pathetic state they can’t take care of Yemen they you gonna fight India — they’ll just put more gold hars on them.

I have a speech ready for them too. Let them come up

Why are there no Iranians or Arabs in the thread? Do they not support Indian Muslims? Their silence invites Indian Muslims further towards Genocide in India.

lol you mad..

India didn't have a billion people until the recent times. And back then it wasn't India.

All Indian open defecation is diverted to Indus..please go out of your home and collect a test tube of Indus water, and you will find DNA of Indian refuse

Indian Muslims are called turkulu that is "from Turkey" by non muslim Indians.

Reis should answer the call of these Turkulus. Brotherhood of the Turkic people is the strength of the Muslim World like its Sword.

Never were they called such name..at least not in my lifetime...Whatever Turkic blood may have been infused into Indian Muslim population in Sultante times have either diffused out of existence or have moved to Pakistan...It is Pakistanis who are Turkish

All Indian open defecation is diverted to Indus..please go out of your home and collect a test tube of Indus water, and you will find DNA of Indian refuse

All open defecation goes into the yoni of your mother Ganga. Then when your actual mother comes from Germany to India she goes up to Ganga and takes a swig from its shitty water. This ritual is part of your DNA.

Never were they called such name..at least not in my lifetime...Whatever Turkic blood may have been infused into Indian Muslim population in Sultante times have either diffused out of existence or have moved to Pakistan...It is Pakistanis who are Turkish

In Bangladesh, ethnic Bengalis use it for non ethnic Bengali muslims too.

I can cite references not just eye witness accounts but popular mainstream media as well. The hideous fascist face of India cannot be masked by fake nationalism anymore.

All open defecation goes into the yoni of your mother Ganga. Then when your actual mother comes from Germany to India she goes up to Ganga and takes a swig from its shitty water. This ritual is part of your DNA.

I am sorry..you seem to be labouring under a cloud of delusion young man..All Indian open defecation is routed to Indus..Indus is under Indian territory, so the Republic use it for human refuse purposes, since Indus is a goner anyway as a river due to global warming and disappearance of Himalayan glaciers...While Ganga is both glacier and monsoon fed

Is this the indus? I think you are delusional. At least you can enjoy the toilets while your Dalit brethren have to sit on the side of the beach.

I think the reason for their excessive hate for Pakistan stems from the fact that from their early childhood they've had to prove their patriotism to India even more than an Indian hindu or Sikh. This eventually grew into a state of mind for them that they had to hate Pakistan more so they would never be questioned as being sympathetic to Pakistan
IMO they feel like deserted!! They know it too well they're all like "dead men walking"!!! Now, they've nothing to lose, and they're taking their last desperate stand...

I hate Indian Muslims and most Pakistanis do. We see them as traitors to the cause. But in the end they're muslims, we will hope for their better outcome in a country being torn apart by extremist Hindus.

Hopefully liberal Hindus outnumber the extremists but social media doesn't show that and it is concerning.

I think the reason for their excessive hate for Pakistan stems from the fact that from their early childhood they've had to prove their patriotism to India even more than an Indian hindu or Sikh. This eventually grew into a state of mind for them that they had to hate Pakistan more so they would never be questioned as being sympathetic to Pakistan

I would say that’s main reason almost like their held at gun point — you look at them now, when a Hindu speaks up they cower down. Deep down I feel bad for them their forefathers screwed up by not migrating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom