What's new

Support Indian Muslims !!!!

There is rampant racism against Indian Muslims in Pakistan, denigrating them as aboriginal Gangus ...Pakistan will be unable to show any support to Indian Muslims

There is rampant racism against Indian Muslims in Pakistan, denigrating them as aboriginal Gangus ...Pakistan will be unable to show any support to Indian Muslims

You are right. Hindus in India will not support the Muslims and the Pakistanis won't support them either. It is a very bad situation. I fear genocide within India just like the one happening in Kashmir. India's fascist government has radicalized regular Hindus like you to go and beat the Muslims because they don't have toilets. Look at you, you had to escape India to have a toilet in Germany.

You are right. Hindus in India will not support the Muslims and the Pakistanis won't support them either. It is a very bad situation. I fear genocide within India just like the one happening in Kashmir. India's fascist government has radicalized regular Hindus like you to go and beat the Muslims because they don't have toilets. Look at you, you had to escape India to have a toilet in Germany.

Yes you are right, previously I defecated straight into the Indus river like a billion of my fellow Indians

Indian Muslims I've met hate Pakistan more than Indian Hindus or Indian Sikhs for some reason. I swear it's the most strangest thing I've encountered.

They go to further extents cursing Jinnah and Iqbal — words out of their mouth is we did good by kicking these two to the curb. And the very idea of Pakistan for them is a sin.

But what can we say they are born out of Hindu fathers.

They go to further extents cursing Jinnah and Iqbal — words out of their mouth is we did good by kicking these two to the curb. And the very idea of Pakistan for them is a sin.

But what can we say they are born out of Hindu fathers.

I think they believe that if it was united then the Muslims would have been better off in India.

Indian Muslims I've met hate Pakistan more than Indian Hindus or Indian Sikhs for some reason. I swear it's the most strangest thing I've encountered.
IMO they feel like deserted!! They know it too well they're all like "dead men walking"!!! Now, they've nothing to lose, and they're taking their last desperate stand...

IMO they feel like deserted!! They know it too well they're all like "dead men walking"!!! Now, they've nothing to lose, and they're taking their last desperate stand...

Indian Muslims are called turkulu that is "from Turkey" by non muslim Indians.

Reis should answer the call of these Turkulus. Brotherhood of the Turkic people is the strength of the Muslim World like its Sword.

Back
Top Bottom