What's new

Sunnis ask why US drones seem to target them only ???

Drones can distinguish between Sunnis and Shias?? :woot: Man, that's more like far out alien technology! Where's isro2222? He may be able to throw some light on this cutting edge tech! :cool:

Who will provide them oil while the issue of Palestine will be on if Muslims would be united???
well divided people can't pressurize em while united can and export factors,technological superiority,weapons,loans and sooo on what about them allz if these countries would be united...
all for US will show downfall ....
well about this article I will say i don't wanna discuss on dumb things....:yu:

And how will a united ummah feed themselves then??????

People buy Oil with hard cash.Your ideological brothers are not doing charity by selling Oil.IF they don't sell oil,most ME countries would starve as they do not have enough resources to feed themselves.

That was sweet of them. But if you try to notice the bigger game, Yugoslavia was a communist state.

First,USA bombed Serbia not Yugoslavia.Yugoslavia,which was a communist country broke up in 1992 into Serbia,Albania,Macedonia,Croatia,Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovania.At the time of Bombing in 1999,Serbia was under a nationalistic government of slobodan milosevic.Serbia was of no strategic importance to West,the very reason that EU dithered from interfering there since 1996.

SO your " Us innocent Muslims are being targeted by evil west" narrative does not hold water.In last 15 years they have saved Muslim a$S from getting pulverized by Christians at least once,even if you do not count liberating Shia's from Saddam's tyranny as a favor to Muslims.

Well , Organisations like Hezbollah actually protecting the interest of Iranians in the name of Palestanians cause .. They actually killed more sunnis then protecting the land of Lebanon . But its a matter of U.S interests that they always put sunnis on the recieving side , like all human right laws don't apply for them .

It's news for me that hezboallah killed Sunnis , it seems you mistake them with organizations like Al-Qaeda and Foreign Sharia Army

It's news for me that hezboallah killed Sunnis , it seems you mistake them with organizations like Al-Qaeda and Foreign Sharia Army

It is because what your mullas feed you.

Hizboallat has committed many cruel crimes against sunni mainly Iraqis and Palestinians refugees in 2003/2006/2008. Maybe you are not aware of what is happening on the ground same Iranian habit chanting behind your mulla Death to Amerkia Death to Israel. Playing innocently, its new for me eh! using Taqiyahh in another word. what do you call Hizboallat crimes against sunni in Lebanon and sunni iraqis during US invasion and now in Syria. what do you call Iran, northern alliance and the contribution in Afghanistan and later in Iraq. Also you need to look at your mulla ill treatment to Sunni in Iran for example the baloch and how they being persecuted and exterminated. you see that ill and inhuman treatment Iran is doing Hizboallat is basically a copy past of that and the victims are always innocent.

First,USA bombed Serbia not Yugoslavia.Yugoslavia,which was a communist country broke up in 1992 into Serbia,Albania,Macedonia,Croatia,Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovania.

There was no Albania. The 6th republic was Slovenia.

the time of Bombing in 1999,Serbia was under a nationalistic government of slobodan milosevic.Serbia was of no strategic importance to West,the very reason that EU dithered from interfering there since 1996.

Serbs had a rather delusional vision of greater Serbia, with chunks of land from the now neighbouring countries, which would be ideologically aligned to Russia (in the name of "Slavic brotherhood"). This would have meant a rather sizeable country in the opposing camp.
the late intervention is a result of ever smaller and smaller military budgets after the cold war. Noone had the stomach as well to go fight, but eventually all the photographed attrocities changed their mind.

In the end, yes west helped Muslims, but there were some spoils of war too.

You must be kidding. Shias are those who started that shyt:

December 15, 1981. The Islamic Dawa Party's suicide car bombing of the Iraqi embassy in Beirut, killing 27.

May 24, 1982. Car bomb attack on French Embassy in Beirut killing 12 and wounding 27. Islam Jihad is one of several groups taking responsibility. Anger over France's providing of arms to Iran's enemy Iraq is thought to be the motivating factor.

April 18, 1983. Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut. Detonated in a delivery van driven by a suicide bomber, carrying about 2000 pounds of explosives. The bomb killed 63 people, 17 of them Americans, including 9 CIA agents in Beirut for a meeting.

Sunni attacks of this kind started much much later.
you must have forgotten the MB attacks in Syria and how many suicide bombings they have done... which thank God Hafez took care of that terrorists group..

No they aren't , Infact the weapons rebels had used were taken from Syrian Army . Now they are clearly facing arm shortage , 2 years of war and yet west still can't decide whom to chose .. Most of the tech used by rebels are of Chinese origin , 70,000 are already Killed , millions are exiled . . . and west still can't decide .

What? you have to be kidding me... all Libya's weapon depot were moved to Turkey then to Syria for those terrorists.... and did you forget how many car suicide those terrorists they have done?

You must be kidding. Shias are those who started that shyt:

December 15, 1981. The Islamic Dawa Party's suicide car bombing of the Iraqi embassy in Beirut, killing 27.

May 24, 1982. Car bomb attack on French Embassy in Beirut killing 12 and wounding 27. Islam Jihad is one of several groups taking responsibility. Anger over France's providing of arms to Iran's enemy Iraq is thought to be the motivating factor.

April 18, 1983. Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut. Detonated in a delivery van driven by a suicide bomber, carrying about 2000 pounds of explosives. The bomb killed 63 people, 17 of them Americans, including 9 CIA agents in Beirut for a meeting.

Sunni attacks of this kind started much much later.
Your getting me isolated incidents that happened over 3 decades ago, all of them had a target and in times of conflict. I am talking about over 1000 suicide bombers since 2003, over 200,000 dead from IEDs, car bombs in Iraq alone, 85% of them are Shia ( according to the UN statistics). Anyways I don't believe in suicide bombers and no Shia suicide happened since over 30 years

If we were talking about "starting all this" then maybe we should talk about Israel's assassinations using IEDs, air strikes. Many cases people were killed along with their families. And the "retaliatory" attacks against innocent civilians in Lebanon and palastine with the pretext of "collateral damage" or "false intel". Or maybe I should remind you of the sabra and shatila massacre. ....

Anyways anyone here that thinks that the US likes either group is deluded. Every ally is a means to get things done, nothing more. The vast majority of Sunnis reject terrorist attacks.

BTW. The US shouldnt have been in Lebanon either way. First suicide attacks were actually practiced by non-Muslims, Japanese pilots against American ships... And before that by Indian warriors who fought although they were facing certain death. The "chavers"

This is extremely sick and retarded analysis with a sectarian undertone.
Taliban, FSA and Al Quaida all are exclusively sunni outfits and sunnis outnumber shia by 10 times!

This is extremely sick and retarded analysis with a sectarian undertone.
Taliban, FSA and Al Quaida all are exclusively sunni outfits and sunnis outnumber shia by 10 times!
Who denied that these are not Sunni Outfits , but that same opinion cannot applied for FSA . We may outnumbered them in world but the equation is bit different in M.E(not including GCC) , As I have mentioned that this problem exist in Lebanon, Syria , Iraq , Bahrain , Iran , Afghanistan and Pakistan . others have totally different demographics , We have care first of our region , our country . . Can you deny the fact that Drones attack have killed more civilians then the compared to militants ? But still civilians of one community are only being targeted while militancey is happening in all of communities.

Maybe they are programmed to kill only sunnies and leave the rest alone.
What a rubbish thread!

And how will a united ummah feed themselves then??????

People buy Oil with hard cash.Your ideological brothers are not doing charity by selling Oil.IF they don't sell oil,most ME countries would starve as they do not have enough resources to feed themselves..

it doesnot seems that you are ok....:lol:
there are many other countries expect West..
and feeding...
How is Iran feeding It's population??
point to be noted is that their GDP is growing tough little but growing...
and I never said they should stop exporting oil so may you stop this troling??

Who denied that these are not Sunni Outfits , but that same opinion cannot applied for FSA . We may outnumbered them in world but the equation is bit different in M.E(not including GCC) , As I have mentioned that this problem exist in Lebanon, Syria , Iraq , Bahrain , Iran , Afghanistan and Pakistan . others have totally different demographics , We have care first of our region , our country . . Can you deny the fact that Drones attack have killed more civilians then the compared to militants ? But still civilians of one community are only being targeted while militancey is happening in all of communities.
how is that the Shias fault? you should complain to the western puppet for allowing such attacks on civilians... for example Saudi Arabia done nothing when Quran in Afghanistan were burnt, and when the Anti-Islam movie came out, they didn't even protest...

Back
Top Bottom