What's new

Sunnis ask why US drones seem to target them only ???

Simply because all the terrorists in Pak are Sunnis.

Is it necessary to always add up such dumb opinions??:unsure:
Can't you just take your a$$ when you don't have something valuable to add up??
and on what basic the writer claimed that all who died are sunnis??
that's point..
This article is just a tym pass fairy tale...:azn:

If it is a war against sunnis, why are they supporting them in syria. Also, why is KSA and most sunni nations in ME are close to west?
You are just trying to make common cause with rest of sunnis in the world, whereas they simply do not agree with you. You think even asian sunnis (bangladeshi/indonesian) will sympathize with you?(let alone arabs)
They are not supporting them in Syria , May be giving some diplomatic support , but not providing them arms , or other different facilities . Palestanians , Syrian , Lebenese , Pakistanis , afghans or Iraqi Sunnis . .. All of regional countries were hurt badly cuz of their policies . GCC , Africans , C.A.R , South east asian muslim nation posses different demographics and facing seperate challanges .
^ get me a better answer, before you spread fitna here
Why do i answer your same old traditional personnal attacks and blames which i've answered many times before .
Man, this is too awkward thinking. Rather then asking to stop the bombing on them, these idiots are trying to find comfort by asking USA to bomb shia areas.
This is what is called as finding solace in some ones pain.
LolS They are already saying that from a decade .. where were you at then .. ?

@K-Xeroid, they are probably giving them arms covertly but UK govt has declared last week that they are going to arm the free syrian army with armaments and bullet proof vehicles.

Last edited by a moderator:
So,blowing up Shias on the ground isn't enough,hence instead of trying to stop all killings,you are asking to bomb them from air too?What kind of thinking is that?These kinds of thinking and reasoning is causing more death and destruction than terrorists themselves.

@K-Xeroid, they are probably giving them arms covertly but UK govt has declared last week that they are going to arm the free syrian army with armaments and bullet proof vehicles.
No they aren't , Infact the weapons rebels had used were taken from Syrian Army . Now they are clearly facing arm shortage , 2 years of war and yet west still can't decide whom to chose .. Most of the tech used by rebels are of Chinese origin , 70,000 are already Killed , millions are exiled . . . and west still can't decide .

So,blowing up Shias on the ground isn't enough,hence instead of trying to stop all killings,you are asking to bomb them from air too?What kind of thinking is that?These kinds of thinking and reasoning is causing more death and destruction than terrorists themselves.

Shias never cares how many sunnis blown away , Do think of that. .

Last edited by a moderator:
No they aren't , Infact the weapons rebels had used were taken from Syrian Army . Now they are clearly facing arm shortage , 2 years of war and yet west still can't decide whom to chose .. Most of the tech used by rebels are of Chinese origin , 70,000 are already Killed , millions are exiled . . . and west still can't decide .

Shias never cares how many sunnis blown away , Do think of that. .

First the weapons captured while sent into syria shows from where these so called rebels weapons come from

Second if shias didn't care how many sunnis get blown away would have started to retaliate for all the crimes committed against them by these terrorist groups

But to be fair, you don't see Shias cutting peoples heads off and posting it in the Internet, or flying planes into buildings, or doing suicide and car bombs in civilian areas...
You must be kidding. Shias are those who started that shyt:

December 15, 1981. The Islamic Dawa Party's suicide car bombing of the Iraqi embassy in Beirut, killing 27.

May 24, 1982. Car bomb attack on French Embassy in Beirut killing 12 and wounding 27. Islam Jihad is one of several groups taking responsibility. Anger over France's providing of arms to Iran's enemy Iraq is thought to be the motivating factor.

April 18, 1983. Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut. Detonated in a delivery van driven by a suicide bomber, carrying about 2000 pounds of explosives. The bomb killed 63 people, 17 of them Americans, including 9 CIA agents in Beirut for a meeting.

Sunni attacks of this kind started much much later.

I don't know, but notice how all of the countries the US is after are Muslim
It's seems like simply want chaos in the Middle East, Pakistan and Afghanistan, and they'll achieve it by different means :lol:

It seems like everyone is at fault actually. The terrorists, crazy suicide bombers and the US government. None of these factions want peace, just chaos.

Introducing Hussain Abdul-Hussain

Hussain Abdul-Hussain is a journalist and expert on the Middle East. He currently works as a correspondent with the Kuwaiti daily Al Rai and lives in Washington DC.Abdul-Hussain also works for the Congressionally-funded Arabic television channel Alhurra,Alhurra, as news producer

There is one thing in common between Congress-funded Arabic TV, Alhurra, and countries of the Arab Spring. Both have unaccountable leaders, who have been in place since forever, and who look like they are staying indefinitely.

Alhurra and its sister Radio Sawa are operated by the Middle East Broadcasting Network (MBN), a presumably independent organization and grant recipient from Congress through the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG), an eight-member bi-partisan president-appointed Congress-approved board headed by the Secretary of State.

In early 2002, a 9/11 scarred America was set on conquering the world using both hard power, its formidable military, and its soft one, such as Voice of America (VOA) that was created in the 1940s to broadcast to regions like Eastern Europe and counter Soviet propaganda.

VOA Arabic had a respected Arabic Service, but the Bush administration decided to replace the federally-run Arabic radio and its serious tone with a more "hip" Radio Sawa, whose popular songs on FM, more than its news bulletins, won it considerable following among young Arab listeners. A year later, the same Radio Sawa team was tasked with launching an Arabic satellite TV: Alhurra went on the air in February 2004.

Since then, the leaders of Alhurra and Sawa, none of them a journalist, have remained in place and have outlasted administrations and Congresses.

Hussain Abdul-Hussain obviously works as propaganda journalist his job is to spread propaganda and create more secretrain hatred.

He often contributes editorials to Arabic daily Annahar of Lebanon, Egypt's Al-Ahram Weekly Suplement as well as Al-Ahram's Democracy Periodical, and Abu Dhabi's The National.

Hussain Abdul-Hussain shouldn't you explain to people of middle east first that your employer is United states congress and you have been used as a propaganda news producer.

I don't know, but notice how all of the countries the US is after are Muslim
It's seems like simply want chaos in the Middle East, Pakistan and Afghanistan, and they'll achieve it by different means :lol:

It seems like everyone is at fault actually. The terrorists, crazy suicide bombers and the US government. None of these factions want peace, just chaos.

I don't know, but notice how all of the countries the US is after are Muslim It's seems like simply want chaos in the Middle East, Pakistan and Afghanistan, and they'll achieve it by different means.I also Noticed Saudi Arabia and Qatar part of Americans forces invading Muslim countries part you missed.:astagh:

I don't know, but notice how all of the countries the US is after are Muslim It's seems like simply want chaos in the Middle East, Pakistan and Afghanistan, and they'll achieve it by different means.I also Noticed Saudi Arabia and Qatar part of Americans forces invading Muslim countries part you missed.:astagh:

Well yes, technically. The same way Pakistan is part of the US forces invading Afghanistan. Chaos, as I said. The big game here is spreading chaos, and there is a lot to the gained from that. Part of the strategy is making different states of the Middle East battle each other.

Well yes, technically. The same way Pakistan is part of the US forces invading Afghanistan. Chaos, as I said. The big game here is spreading chaos, and there is a lot to the gained from that. Part of the strategy is making different states of the Middle East battle each other.

Pakistan is part of US forces invading Afghanistan is news to me.

Back
Top Bottom