What's new

Sunnis ask why US drones seem to target them only ???

it is not because you say it that this is true.

Let me give you a few exemples so you stop one second your hatred against shia ( i guess for opportunism purpose):

- septembre 16 1930 USA : 30 killed people in bank
- 1925 Bulgaria : 125 people killed during a bombing (communists in a church !)
- 1946 Israel : hotel King David : 91 killed by Igourn !
- 1957 in New York : 22 bombings by the same group !
- 1974 : 100 civilians killed by IRA in UK
- 1980 : 80 kileld in Italia by red brigades
-1981 muslim brothers killed 175 people in Syria, Damas
and so and so and so

None is suicide. Also when King David was bombed it served as headquarters of British military, not as hotel.

The author forgot to mention the sanctions against Iran, supporting terrorists in Syria, turning a blind eye to Bahrain. But to be fair, you don't see Shias cutting peoples heads off and posting it in the Internet, or flying planes into buildings, or doing suicide and car bombs in civilian areas... So basically the US knows that Shias are a direct threat which engage in battles rather blow sh*t up outside the battle zone.

Maybe it's because Shia's like you are more eager to insult other muslims? That way it's easier for them to start a fight among muslims.

None is suicide. Also when King David was bombed it served as headquarters of British military, not as hotel.
ah and it makes it worst when someone suicides in the bombing ? lol

by the way the worst of any... the suicide attacks in USA in 2001
and you know what ?
Iran was the country in the region where the most people went to the streets to say their sadness about this event.
believe if you want shias are bad or not... they are not better or worst

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
this event is known as "king david hotel bombing" i don't invente the name used in "history"
The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out on July 22, 1946 by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the King David Hotel in Jerusalem.[1][2][3] 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured.

These are first suicide attacks who started all.

Then from 1993-2003 Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad made hundreds suicide attacks with support and endorsement of Iran and Syria. During all this time Iran and Syria were preaching all over that blowing urself in civilian bus or market is the most glorious act ever.

So now Shias are reaping what they saw. Unfortunately suffer simple people.

I thought the first bombings start in 47-48 by some well known Zionist terrorist groups .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks

and look at what Hypocrites are these peoples
Ha'aretz columnist and Israeli historian Tom Segev wrote of the Irgun: "In the second half of 1940, a few members of the Irgun Zvai Leumi (National Military Organization) – the anti-British terrorist group sponsored by the Revisionists and known by its acronym Etzel, and to the British simply as the Irgun – made contact with representatives of Fascist Italy, offering to cooperate against the British."[61]
Clare Hollingworth, the Daily Telegraph and The Scotsman correspondent in Jerusalem during 1948 wrote several outspoken reports after spending several weeks in West Jerusalem:

Irgun is in fact rapidly becoming the 'SS' of the new state. There is also a strong 'Gestapo' – but no-one knows who is in it.

'The shopkeepers are afraid not so much of shells as of raids by Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang. These young toughs, who are beyond whatever law there is have cleaned out most private houses of the richer classes & started to prey upon the shopkeepers.'
—Clare Hollingworth reporting on West Jerusalem June 2, 1948[70][71]

how is that the Shias fault? you should complain to the western puppet for allowing such attacks on civilians... for example Saudi Arabia done nothing when Quran in Afghanistan were burnt, and when the Anti-Islam movie came out, they didn't even protest...
You talk lot about Brotherhood , at the sametime you supports the massacre of sunnis in Syria , back in 80's and even today . So that lame , weightless Brotherhood not matters anymore . I don't care what the world, west or the muslims of other nations think about our region . I suggest that muslim countries of other region better to put more focus in their internal problems and really need to stay away from the matters of this region as much as they can . We are already infected by your idea of political block under the Iranian ideology, Most Shia hardcore organisation supports the internal division in Sunnis , thats why we mostly observed the racist slangings and the philosophies that you use to create the division among us. Can you deny the fact that Oraganizations like Al-Shabiha , Hezbollah , Iraqi Hezbollah , Mehdi force , Tehreek Nifaz fiqah jafferia , Sippah Mohammad Pakistan, Sipah e Abbas etc has always targeted more sunnis in the name of Shia nationhood . They are the Shi'te proxies active in Lebanon to Pakistan region , Supporting your interests , and they have targeted hundreds of Sunnis under the name of various political and religious Organizations , Even after attempting so aggresive acts , This diplomatic brother excuse don't posses any reasonable weight ... One brutal have given birth to another brutal . You supports massacres in your several posts , now your victum card don't matter for us.

ah and it makes it worst when someone suicides in the bombing ? lol
Suicide bombings are much more deadly. It basically as guided bomb vs. unguided bomb.

believe if you want shias are bad or not... they are not better or worst
I dont have any problem with Shias, on contrary. I have problem with current regime in Iran.

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
this event is known as "king david hotel bombing" i don't invente the name used in "history"
So as i said it served as headquarters not as hotel during the bombing.

I love it, now the Islamist terrorists have abrogated to themselves, the title "Sunnis" - First they failed when they tried to takeover the title "Islam' and then they failed to take over the title "Muslim", now these terrorists hope to take over the title "Sunni" - their major achievement will when we give them the title, "dead and rotting in hell"!

I love it, now the Islamist terrorists have abrogated to themselves, the title "Sunnis" - First they failed when they tried to takeover the title "Islam' and then they failed to take over the title "Muslim", now these terrorists hope to take over the title "Sunni" - their major achievement will when we give them the title, "dead and rotting in hell"!
Huh ! Islamic Terrorists are one of your asset that you used to degrade Sunni civilians image, Current governments are totally failed to protect our life , our rights .The only great terrorist exist in this region are you guys who always used the name of Sunni terrorism vs Modernisation theology . When Government are failed to provide us our basic rights and protection , How do you claim that you represent the modern or Watever verson.. Even political users of our problems against us would failed this time to divert the focus from our main issues.

Huh ! Current governments are totally failed to protect our life , our rights .The only great terrorist exist in this region are you guys who always used the name of Sunni terrorism vs Modernisation theology . When Government are failed to provide us our basic rights and protection , How do you claim that you represent the modern or Watever verson.. Even political users of our problems against us would failed this time to divert the focus from our main issues.

I think you are confused - The only people who use you are siting on thrones in Arabia, as long as your loyalty is to them, you should seek redress there - in either case aligning with, and giving away to terrorists, your religious identity, has resulted in you losing everything you may have once hoped to gain by allying with crazed preachers and their desert patrons.

Wahhabi Terrorists Booby Trap a Copy of the Holy Quran in Iraq

These terrorists don't even know Allah.... and yet some people here defend them...

Last edited by a moderator:
K-Xeroid

What do you think of that booby trapped Ko-ran? Who do you think would do such a thing?????????? Yeah, I know, who ever it was it wasn't Wahabi terrorists - Oh wait, you have sold title "Sunni" to them, and now you cry - but all is not lost, take back from them what you in stupor gave away so cheaply

K-Xeroid

What do you think of that booby trapped Ko-ran? Who do you think would do such a thing?????????? Yeah, I know, who ever it was it wasn't Wahabi terrorists - Oh wait, you have sold title "Sunni" to them, and now you cry - but all is not lost, take back from them what you in stupor gave away so cheaply

I want to give a counter-argument.

Does everyone born in the house of a Muslim practice Islam?

Does everyone born in the house of a non Muslim practice non Islamic religion?

I think you are confused - The only people who use you are siting on thrones in Arabia, as long as your loyalty is to them, you should seek redress there - in either case aligning with, and giving away to terrorists, your religious identity, has resulted in you losing everything you may have once hoped to gain by allying with crazed preachers and their desert patrons.

K-Xeroid

Muse ,
The only establishment that can or that could use me or us(The patriots of Pakistan) is only the Establishment of Pakistan . The only Nationality I love to hold is Pakistani nationality , Believe me , Whatever sort of democratic era we had faced today , It taught us the right ways and what we really requires to remove our problems and bring stability in our life . I put my Faith on different political parties including PTI , but finally I chosed Sunni nationalism that all what we or our community needs today . . Atleast , A Platform who shouts when Sunnis are being targeted and Killed , Who Led us to the true modernistion ... Truely saying , I learnt this from indians , Their Hindu nationalism have always helped them to rise . I started to find things as a defender of Pakistan's interest and searched of their negative and positive aspects . . and finally searched concluded that why they are stable . . You actually neglected the majority of Pakistanis , and this not happening just with Pakistan .. Its happening in Lebanon , Syria , Iraq , A-Stan ,Pakistan . . All of these nations consist majority or sizeable amount of Sunnis but living like bugs , Even they are full of skills , They have always proven their eligibility out of their region . . But not here , Its because , They have no mandate , they are always neglected . and why is that ? because they have never considered things in that way . . But then why today , Its because of the lives sacrifices that no one gives a sh!t about them. . Call us watever you want , Its on our community to retaliate and to rise . .

Oh , Youtube don't works here , and I don't wan'na open ultrasurf to watch B.S . .

Pakistan is soon going to the world's largest Muslim nation, it is now and will be the world's second largest Shi'ah Muslim nation - sectarian nationalism or chauvinism will be great danger to us - please do consider - if it is Pakistan you love, don't help to destroy it.

Muse ,
The only establishment that can or that could use me or us(The patriots of Pakistan) is only the Establishment of Pakistan . The only Nationality I love to hold is Pakistani nationality , Believe me , Whatever sort of democratic era we had faced today , It taught us the right ways and what we really requires to remove our problems and bring stability in our life . I put my Faith on different political parties including PTI , but finally I chosed Sunni nationalism that all what we or our community needs today . . Atleast , A Platform who shouts when Sunnis are being targeted and Killed , Who Led us to the true modernistion ... Truely saying , I learnt this from indians , Their Hindu nationalism have always helped them to rise . I started to find things as a defender of Pakistan's interest and searched of their negative and positive aspects . . and finally searched concluded that why they are stable . . You actually neglected the majority of Pakistanis , and this not happening just with Pakistan .. Its happening in Lebanon , Syria , Iraq , A-Stan ,Pakistan . . All of these nations consist majority or sizeable amount of Sunnis but living like bugs , Even they are full of skills , They have always proven their eligibility out of their region . . But not here , Its because , They have no mandate , they are always neglected . and why is that ? because they have never considered things in that way . . But then why today , Its because of the lives sacrifices that no one gives a sh!t about them. . Call us watever you want , Its on our community to retaliate and to rise . .

Oh , Youtube don't works here , and I don't wan'na open ultrasurf to watch B.S . .

what Indian have is Indian nationalism not Hindu nationalism . Just think about it how many Muslim live in India ? do you think they care less about India than Hindu Indian?

you think what made Iran stand against foreign invasion by resorting to Persian or Shia nationalism ? no It was Iranian nationalism if you look at our martyrs you'll find people of all ethnicity and religion among them.

If you are going to build your country about just a group and forget the rest of minorities then it's the certain route toward the failure .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom