What's new

Sukkar: ISI office under attack

Sir Kharjis are completely different case first know who they were and what they taught than come and if you want start this debate than for your information Sir your Army betrayed Muslims by allowing Americans to attack Muslims in Afghanistan and also in Tribal areas they betrayed Muslims they betrayed his PROPHET SAW

do you kow the size of the american bases and fleet that are hosted by Saudis and UAE? why not take the fight there?

what?

come again?

oh they are actually funding you to stay and fight only here?

hmm

its called Munafiqat and hypocrisy

do you kow the size of the american bases and fleet that are hosted by Saudis and UAE? why not take the fight there?

what?

come again?

hmm

its better not to argue with dumb people. he will come some other details that only innocent in this world is TTP and most worst brutal and Kafirs are pakistanis who are part of PA and supporting it. :hitwall:

I have not read the book Mr.Captain,and I thank you for sharing the name,I will Inshallah read it

I wish you do; you may find it explanatory. I have a copy with me. Maybe I'll consider digging it out and quoting some sections that seem relevant. But do try to read it for yourself.

Sir Kharjis are completely different case first know who they were and what they taught than come and if you want start this debate than for your information Sir your Army betrayed Muslims by allowing Americans to attack Muslims in Afghanistan and also in Tribal areas they betrayed Muslims they betrayed his PROPHET SAW

Mr.Zarvan your so called TTP etc are advanced version of Hashashins,if you analyze the past history,you will find out that how they used to hide in mountains,and how they were involved in murder of various important Islamic figures like Nasir uddin Tusi and other muslim generals,let me tell you,they were chased by Salahuddin.
So anyone who resist these extremists follow the legacy of Salahuddin Ayyubi

what?

come again?

hmm

Sir when their were bases on Saudi Soil for your information war was taken their and attacks took place on their locations and also some Saudi guys and you attacked your own people on orders from USA tribals are your own people Saudis at least didn't started bombing their own people to please USA but you and your Army did that Mr

Mr.Zarvan your so called TTP etc are advanced version of Hashashins,if you analyze the past history,you will find out that how they used to hide in mountains,and how they were involved in murder of various important Islamic figures like Nasir uddin Tusi and other muslim generals,let me tell you,they were chased by Salahuddin.

Mr Salahduin was not working along side with kafirs as their mercenaries and taking orders from them and killing Muslims your Army has done this in past and doing same right now

Sir when their were bases on Saudi Soil for your information war was taken their and attacks took place on their locations and also some Saudi guys and you attacked your own people on orders from USA tribals are your own people Saudis at least didn't started bombing their own people to please USA but you and your Army did that Mr

this is the best explanation one can expect from someone like yourself who supports TTP/ Taliaban & Al Qaeda I give you 8 for the effort.

by the way would you welcome being killed in the next suicide attack in a mosque because our army is the slave of USA? should I feel sorry for your untimely and brutal death if it happens or should I say well its because of the drone attacks?

Mr Salahduin was not working along side with kafirs as their mercenaries and taking orders from them and killing Muslims your Army has done this in past and doing same right now

I think that you should re-analyse my post,I didn't said that he will become Salahudin,but will follow his legacy to some extent.

this is the best explanation one can expect from someone like yourself who supports TTP/ Taliaban & Al Qaeda I give you 8 for the effort.

by the way would you welcome being killed in the next suicide attack in a mosque because our army is the slave of USA? should I feel sorry for your untimely and brutal death if it happens or should I say well its because of the drone attacks?

I don't expect anything good from those who were betrayed by our beloved Army and attacked because USA ordered our Army to do it and they were bombed their children and women and brothers killed and also allowed USA to carry out drone strikes to kill innocents even those so called terrorists were not proven terrorists because master USA said they are terrorists every tout of USA started saying they are terrorists

I don't expect anything good from those who were betrayed by our beloved Army and attacked because USA ordered our Army to do it and they were bombed their children and women and brothers killed and also allowed USA to carry out drone strikes to kill innocents even those so called terrorists were not proven terrorists because master USA said they are terrorists every tout of USA started saying they are terrorists

thanks for opening your heart
so you now admit that there is nothing good coming from TTP/ Al Qaeda, taliban, LeT, LeJ and Sipah sahabah and only expect fitna from them
so my dear Islam is very clear about those who spread fitna and bring anything thing but good.

Hazrat Abu Bakr RA, Hazrat Umar RA and Hazrat Ali RA in their respective times dealt with all those who spread fitna & brought misery to the common people.

the end of these people from whom you dont expect any good will meet the same fate as their predecessors and Allah'ss Will and Punishment will be much graver for them.

Amen

its nice to see you mentioned Hashashins and Salahuddin Ayuyubi-
and its not nice seeing you trying to portray false history- when you relate it to in dealing with current breed of terrorists-
i am specifically talking about how Salahuddin Ayyubi dealt with the Hashashins-

After surviving two assassinations attempts he made a truce with the Rashid ad-Din Sinan the Grand Master of the Assassins-
Most Muslim historians claim that Saladin's uncle, the governor of Hama, mediated a peace agreement between him and Sinan-
So his legacy in dealing with them should not be an example-

Interesting read
one night, Saladin's guards noticed a spark glowing down the hill of Masyaf and then vanishing among the Ayyubid tents. Presently, Saladin awoke from his sleep to find a figure leaving the tent. He then saw that the lamps were displaced and beside his bed laid hot scones of the shape peculiar to the Assassins with a note at the top pinned by a poisoned dagger. The note threatened that he would be killed if he didn't withdraw from his assault. Saladin gave a loud cry, exclaiming that Rashid ad-Din Sinan himself was the figure that left the tent.

its nice to see you mentioned Hashashins and Salahuddin Ayuyubi-
and its not nice seeing you trying to portray false history- when you relate it to in dealing with current breed of terrorists-
i am specifically talking about how Salahuddin Ayyubi dealt with the Hashashins-

After surviving two assassinations attempts he made a truce with the Rashid ad-Din Sinan the Grand Master of the Assassins-
Most Muslim historians claim that Saladin's uncle, the governor of Hama, mediated a peace agreement between him and Sinan-
So his legacy in dealing with them should not be an example-

Interesting read

Mr.Jonasad,I appreciate your healthy criticism,but I have authentic reference,like Machad,Mr.Khan Asif,I will not argue with you mainly as it is very controversial,however, I will express my research as well:
Saalahuddin's uncle,Mehmood Bin Taksh was bribed by Sinan,so that he could settle matter between two,but Salahuddin denied and Mehmood Bin Taksh was house arrested by him.
Later on he launched decisive operation against him,he investigated and found out that Sinan and his group is hidden in mountainous region of Kohisar,to locate his exact location,he arrested Shaikh bin jibal,and after detecting his exact location,he killed him,after launching complicated war strategy,any ways,we are off topic now.

Mr.Jonasad,I appreciate your healthy criticism,but I have authentic reference,like Machad,Mr.Khan Asif,I will not argue with you mainly as it is very controversial,however, I will express my research as well:
Saalahuddin's uncle,Mehmood Bin Taksh was bribed by Sinan,so that he could settle matter between two,but Salahuddin denied and Mehmood Bin Taksh was house arrested by him.
Later on he launched decisive operation against him,he investigated and found out that Sinan and his group is hidden in mountainous region of Kohisar,to locate his exact location,he arrested Shaikh bin jibal,and after detecting his exact location,he killed him,after launching complicated war strategy,any ways,we are off topic now.

Mr. Slav Defence-
Saladin did not kill Rashid Sinan-
Sinan died naturally-
Some historians even say based on the truce between Saladin and hashashins- the hashashins assassinated the King of Jerusalem Conrad of Montferrat just after he was elected--

The downfall of the assassins came way later at the hands of Mongols- not at the hands of Saladin-

i think you need to revise your history again-

Mr. Slav Defence-
Saladin did not kill Rashid Sinan-
Sinan died naturally-
Some historians even say based on the truce between Saladin and hashashins- the hashashins assassinated the King of Jerusalem Conrad of Montferrat just after he was elected--

The downfall of the assassins came way later at the hands of Mongols- not at the hands of Saladin-

i think you need to revise your history again-

What I have read that he was 'killed' by him,not naturally,and second Salahuddin not only destroyed the power of Sinan successfully but also succeed to destroy 'Barbick of Egypt' as I said earlier that relationship of Sinan and Salah uddin is always controversial,I thank you for sharing your research with me,but I still have book with me,in fact it is lying below my table Mr.Jonasad :)

What I have read that he was 'killed' by him,not naturally,and second Salahuddin not only destroyed the power of Sinan successfully but also succeed to destroy 'Barbick of Egypt' as I said earlier that relationship of Sinan and Salah uddin is always controversial,I thank you for sharing your research with me,

Sir Ji- The last Grand Master of the Assassins Imam Rukn al-Din Khurshah was executed by the Halako Khan after the seige at Alamut- and that happened in 1256-
Saladin died in 1193-

I still have book with me,in fact it is lying below my table Mr.Jonasad :)

Lol- Name of the book please?-

Sir Ji- The last Grand Master of the Assassins Imam Rukn al-Din Khurshah was executed by the Halako Khan after the seige at Alamut- and that happened in 1256-
Saladin died in 1193-

Lol- Name of the book please?-

So when did I said that salahuddin killed Rukn uddin khurshah?I said that he only destroyed Sinan :woot:
BOOK:Salahuddin ayyubi,by Khan Asif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom