What's new

Sukkar: ISI office under attack

Mr Jonasad, here it is written in page 348 of the book,that after destroying Sinan and his specific group,Salahuddin announced the meeting with remaining 'batni tribes' and prepared new contract.
Yes he didn't destroyed the entire fiqh but specific group,there is misunderstanding.

So when did I said that salahuddin killed Rukn uddin khurshah?I said that he only destroyed Sinan :woot:
BOOK:Salahuddin ayyubi,by Khan Asif

sir Ji ap confuse ker rehay ho or ho b rehay ho-

even i didnt say that saladin killed khurshah-
i said sinan was not killed by saladin- he died naturally-

meray khayal say jaan diyo- but i will recommend you to read book on saladin from neutral or other parties point of view- then judge-

Recommended Read
Saladin: The Politics of the Holy War by Malcolm Cameron Lyons, D. E. P. Jackson

sir Ji ap confuse ker rehay ho or ho b rehay ho-

even i didnt say that saladin killed khurshah-
i said sinan was not killed by saladin- he died naturally-

meray khayal say jaan diyo- but i will recommend you to read book on saladin from neutral or other parties point of view- then judge-

Recommended Read
Saladin: The Politics of the Holy War by Malcolm Cameron Lyons, D. E. P. Jackson

I am not getting confused meray bhai,my source is neutral,as the author referenced neutral English historians and I told you that this matter is very controversial,different authors have described different events,it is only Allah who knows the best,however I will also read your source,I thank you and I suggest you to read mine as well,like this we will be able to diagnose the lapses if present any.:)

Mr Jonasad, here it is written in page 348 of the book,that after destroying Sinan and his specific group,Salahuddin announced the meeting with remaining 'batni tribes' and prepared new contract.
Yes he didn't destroyed the entire fiqh but specific group,there is misunderstanding.

i think there is a member here name hashashin- maybe he can clear the confusion-

according to my knowledge-

saladin preferred to make an alliance with sinan- so to prevent the crusaders from aligning with sinan against him-

Saladin - John Davenport - Google Books
page 43-44-

I am not getting confused meray bhai,my source is neutral,as the author referenced neutral English historians and I told you that this matter is very controversial,different authors have described different events,it is only Allah who knows the best,however I will also read your source,I thank you and I suggest you to read mine as well,like this we will be able to diagnose the lapses if present any.:)

Ok Bro- i will try to read yours aswell-
Last time i read a complete book on history was some 8 years ago- Lol-

i think there is a member here name hashashin- maybe he can clear the confusion-

according to my knowledge-

saladin preferred to make an alliance with sinan- so to prevent the crusaders from aligning with sinan against him-

Saladin - John Davenport - Google Books
page 43-44-

I don't think so,tell me seriously,how he will make an alliance with such a group which is involved in attempt of his assassination?:blink:

I don't think so,tell me seriously,how he will make an alliance with such a group which is involved in attempt of his assassination?:blink:

Military tactic Sir-

There is no doubt that saladin's main focus at time was Jerusalem and fighting the crusaders-
He did besiege Masyaf and Alamout ports of hashashins-
but suddenly left to fight the crusadors at mount lebanon-
why?-

the reason is simple once he had made a truce with the hashashins and felt safe he moved forward towards the main target the Jerusalem-

Military tactic Sir-

There is no doubt that saladin's main focus at time was Jerusalem and fighting the crusaders-
He did besiege Masyaf and Alamout ports of hashashins-
but suddenly left to fight the crusadors at mount lebanon-
why?-

the reason is simple once he had made a truce with the hashashins and felt safe he moved forward towards the main target the Jerusalem-

And later on,these same Hashashins signed a pact with General Anthony?against Salahuddin!

just tell me the name full name-

As we all know that Salah uddin was one of the threat for Hashashins,and not only hashashins or Assassins but for Christians and their Muslim allies as well,so against Salahuddin Ayyubi a contract took place between three powers,the Christians who are living in Syria represented by General Anthony,Sheikh bin Jibal bin Sanan and Raymond, (caretaker king of Jerusalem as the original successor Baldon III was suffering of disease) to defend Syria from Salahuddin Ayyubi,this is what I remember till now.

it was Halaku Khan who conqured the "Al Mout"

Yup you are right- and i hv mentioned that in my very next post-
the downfall was started by the Mongols-
The savagery and ruthlesness of Mongols brought them down-
Saladin was very kind compared to that- :D-

A rahay haq kay shaheedo wafa ki tasveero
Tumhain watan ki hawaain salam kehti hain
Our beloved Muhammad Zeeshan Suddle shaheed (Deputy Director ISI) scarified his life for our Pakistan in terrorists attack on ISI headquarters in Sukkur. In encounter with terrorists he took 5 bullets on his chest. May Allah rest his soul in peace, grant him special place in Jannah and give courage to all the family to bear this great loss. ameen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom