What's new

Sukhoi Su-30 MKI Vs F-22 Raptor:- Can 2 Su-30MKI defeat 1 F-22 in a dogfight battle?

So you admit that indian scientists are doing so, then how is it worthy of reporting to a mod?
Haven't you read the entire statement?

Quran is not a book of science just signs...So if 1 sign can have different interpretation sure...However, if scientists of Hinduism are clearly claiming xyz "already existed" during vedas time like spaceship and other stuff...then I guess it is not trolling to use that as a sarcastic comment :enjoy:
Scientists yes, that's what they do sometimes, and not every scientist should be taken with face value. And the relevance here is? Has any scientist claimed Su 30 MKI is from vedas? And sure you're welcome to make sarcastic comments about vedas. Lets see how things go when tables are turned.:enjoy:
Drawing a connection is not the same as "claiming" xyz technology already existed!

Or dismissing established scientific theories....I guess it is the hindu scientists who are trolling you guys rather :enjoy:
Again,how is that connected to Vedas? This very reason why people troll about religion and when people reply in the same tone, it's "oh my god" moment for muslims. No wonder people like Austerlitz go nuts.

Maybe 9 MKI will do after F22 shot with all 8 missiles on board.
It won't be able to detect it after that. The f22 will go back, reload, come back and shoot that 9th down.
There is a generation difference and in modern world one generation is a huge difference.

It won't be able to detect it after that. The f22 will go back, reload, come back and shoot that 9th down.
There is a generation difference and in modern world one generation is a huge difference.

F-22 is not VTOL. It's useless if its airbase is bombed. The Earth is only so big. Not much places for airbases to be.

Not that much difference between generation. P-51 shot down Me 262. F-4 can shoot down F-15. Depends on the pilot, training, support, motivation.

And sure you're welcome to make sarcastic comments about vedas. Lets see how things go when tables are turned.:enjoy:
*facepalm*
Not being sarcastic about the vedas but about the scientist and their "claims"

Again,how is that connected to Vedas? This very reason why people troll about religion and when people reply in the same tone, it's "oh my god" moment for muslims. No wonder people like Austerlitz go nuts.
Again it is not about the religion but the people/ scientist and how they are trying to move people with FAKE claims in the name of science!

f22 is designed to not be in a dog fight situation.. sukhoi can be the best dog fighter in the world - but it wont be alive to show its dog fighting skills.

f22 is designed to not be in a dog fight situation.. sukhoi can be the best dog fighter in the world - but it wont be alive to show its dog fighting skills.

BS. India has A-50EhI which can track F-22 from 200+ km away. Anyway, Trump can't even keep US government open let alone fight India.

BS. India has A-50EhI which can track F-22 from 200+ km away. Anyway, Trump can't even keep US government open let alone fight India.
India and Pakistani establishment know their limitations against US. the Russians and the Chinese are the only ones actively trying to counter the US stealth.. but you should remember - what the russians and chinese are trying to build now in 2019-2020s and still failing (stealth), the US achieved with the B-2 -whose first flight was in 1987.

*facepalm*
Not being sarcastic about the vedas but about the scientist and their "claims"
That's irrelevant and a pathetic excuse for justification. You think these kinds of scientists are limited to Hindus? A simple google search would give a lot such from all religiously motivated scientists. How hard it is to understand. *sigh*

Again it is not about the religion but the people/ scientist and how they are trying to move people with FAKE claims in the name of science!
Clearly, I hope that's our beloved scientist, naveedulla meant. :)

You think these kinds of scientists are limited to Hindus?
Who said that? I am only pointing out that since your own scientists have claimed so, there is no point fighting about it with others! I never said it was true, nor did I claim anything else. The only thing I did say is your scientists have said it..Full stop!

Back
Top Bottom