What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

shhx9JP.png

@mods, i can not see what i'm posting and neither can i see what other members here posting...I can see if someone quotes some one elses post...Plz help me guys to activate my account ASAP...The same problem was there when i made my account and at that time i thought may be it takes few days to activate account but after 3 months the same problem persists..Plz help me @mods.....I can't follow the instructions as i can not read what you guys are sking me to do...Plz help me ASAP..

So let me get this straight.

IAF has had NO access to the plane whatsoever.

and

RuAF has cut down orders tremendously.

By what basis should India even sign any sort of contract with the Russians?

Let IAF get their Rafales and Tejas Mk1. Hasten development of AMCA and Tejas Mk2 with F414 engines, and continue Kaveri development for AURA until it is ready for integration into Tejas and AMCA for full indigenization.

With this move, Rafale in larger orders is practically guaranteed:
Analysis: India faces crunch decision over Rafale, PAK-FA | IHS Jane's 360

Expect a huge deal for Rafale when French President Hollande comes in to India as a guest of honor.

180772.jpg

053 with new calibration markings on nose, and 6 pylons.

Courtesy to mack8 original poster

And some more information on Pakfa Stage 2 update
Original in Russian ТАСС: Армия и ОПК - Бондарев: российский истребитель пятого поколения Т-50 поступит в ВКС РФ в 2017 году

Google Translate version
Google Translate

Excerpts

Bondarev: the Russian fifth generation fighter T-50 will go on videoconferencing RF in 2017 The army and the military-industrial complex. Total military have until 2020 to receive 55 fifth generation fighter

MOSCOW, December 27. / TASS /. Russian fifth generation fighter T-50 PAK FA (Sukhoi PAK FA) will go into service in 2017. This was the TV channel "Russia 24" said the Chief of the Air and Space Forces of Russia, Colonel-General Viktor Bondarev.

"We have this aircraft in 2017 is already planning to get," - he said. The goal, which put before the latest technology - "to facilitate the works of the pilot to decide in the same flight number and the tasks on the ground and in the air."

Earlier it was reported on the completion of the test T-50 PAK FA. Its serial deliveries are expected to begin in 2017. The first flight of the T-50 with the engine of the second stage (article 30) will take place in 2018. Total military have until 2020 to receive 55 fifth generation fighter aircraft.

just wan to know what is the main difference between FGFA and PAK FA. Pardon me in advance if the question is no worth. Thanks

Russia’s fifth-generation fighter PAK FA (T-50) may be equipped with an advanced radar which is currently being developed by a Russian corporation.

1024354114.jpg

Russian T-50 PAK-FA Jet Flight Tests Near Completion
The radar will be based on Radio-Optical Phased Arrays (ROFAR), explained the adviser of the first deputy general director of concern Radio-Electronic Technology (KRET) Vladimir Mikheev.

KRET is a part of Russia’s Rostec corporation, it developed the electronic systems for the aircraft.

The future radar will be based on the photonic technology that greatly expands the possibilities of communication and radar as their weight will be decreased by more than half and the resolution will increase tenfold.

The ultra-wideband ROFAR signal allows one to virtually get a TV picture on a radar range. Radio photonic technology, in particular, will enhance the capabilities of the latest generation of Russian airplanes and helicopters.

“After our work on ROFAR, a list of aircrafts both manned and unmanned will be presented with an offer to be equipped with the radar based on radio-optical phased arrays. I think that the PAK FA will also be on this list and there will be specific proposals given to it,” Mikheyev told reporters, adding that the final decision will be taken by the Department of Defense.

The developer of ROFAR, KRET has established a laboratory on radio photonics. The concern has already started to perform laboratory tests to create ROFAR. Designed to be finished in 4.5 years, the project remains on schedule, which was agreed on with the Foundation for Advanced Studies.

As was earlier reported by the Deputy CEO of KRET, Igor Nasenkov, the company intends to establish a full-scale sample of the future radar by 2018.

“The PAK FA is a fifth-generation aircraft, with a number of brand-new technologies used in its development. It is a 100 percent digital aircraft. It can provide full information support to the pilot. The aircraft is equipped with versatile antenna systems built in its covering,” Nasenkov said during the Dubai Airshow 2015.

Russian PAK FA to be Equipped With Futuristic Photonic Radar

hello fellows,
I returned after long time and what I see is the speculations about PAKFA. Dont know whether i should smile or cry. As there is very narrow beam of hope from Rafale by now, so PAKFA is the only hope for IAF! but this project cancellation, on the other hand, somewhere, gives hope and movement um to AMCA and LCA.

just wan to know what is the main difference between FGFA and PAK FA. Pardon me in advance if the question is no worth. Thanks

1. Both will be based on the T-50
2. FGFA would be for Indian and Russians would use PAK FA
3. FGFA would be smaller than PAK FA
4. FGFA would be MKI of PAK FA, and would be more stealthy, while PAK FA would be better Agile
5. FFGA would use extensive use of Composites, while PAK FA would be use high Titanium
6. FGFA would be cheaper than PAK FA
7. For FGFA indian's prefer twin seater, but right now its not finalized.
8. FGFA is the tailor product for the IAF, and would use western avionics and littlebit indian contribution.

hello fellows,
I returned after long time and what I see is the speculations about PAKFA. Dont know whether i should smile or cry. As there is very narrow beam of hope from Rafale by now, so PAKFA is the only hope for IAF! but this project cancellation, on the other hand, somewhere, gives hope and movement um to AMCA and LCA.
There is no cancellation what so ever but rather a specullation of the media nothing else. Be asure it is not cancelled, and surely will be developed.

The delay in FGFA is good for us, because it will give us some ample time to induct Rafale and relief us from the budget constrains. Some of the specullations :

1. Russians are not allowing IAF to fly T-50 --- IAF is just a user, its the HAL- and Sukhoi JV not IAF and Sukhoi.
2. The heart of the fighter plane i.e Engine is not ready yet.
3. Modi visit to Russia and didn't signed the deal --- Does it mean anything, which could be done on some other event or meating.

Dont keep high hopes from this project. Its just the starting. May be they delay or scrap it and built whole new fighter. Offcourse Indian involvement gives little lesser room for russian for doing this though. Keep the waiting game on in forum,:-)

Some are mentioned here.... basically FGFA is more advanced and refined version of PAKFA.
India to customise Russia's FGFA planes - The Hindu

1. Both will be based on the T-50
2. FGFA would be for Indian and Russians would use PAK FA
3. FGFA would be smaller than PAK FA
4. FGFA would be MKI of PAK FA, and would be more stealthy, while PAK FA would be better Agile
5. FFGA would use extensive use of Composites, while PAK FA would be use high Titanium
6. FGFA would be cheaper than PAK FA
7. For FGFA indian's prefer twin seater, but right now its not finalized.
8. FGFA is the tailor product for the IAF, and would use western avionics and littlebit indian contribution

Thanks for precise information. However heard about delay or cancellation of program so the question came across the mind what could be the difference that Russia actually offers cheaper deal on PAK-FA and is not going for FGFA. Though some members have already posted in detail and it is mentioned that Russia might not want to share the technology. So, if FGFA is a different aircraft in some areas then i don't think so that they would have any objection hence it could be something else stopping them from FGFA or may be i am wrong but my thoughts only.

Back
Top Bottom