What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

i read the news in the "Business Standard"
but i can't add link because i'm new comer :mad:
Cut the front part and and rear part and then post it here.

@Haitham Just tell me the heading of the article.

Last edited:
Cut the front part and and rear part and then post it here.
okay i don't understand what i cut hahaha :-)
but what i talking with about i found it in the link you provided quoted as "Business Standard" click the the link it will redirect you to the article

okay i don't understand what i cut hahaha :-)
but what i talking with about i found it in the link you provided quoted as "Business Standard" click the the link it will redirect you to the article

The Business Standard article is most likely from Ajay Shukla again, which is a US lobbiest, who claims a lot of BS. He mixed up claims and old reports about IAF rejecting the early Pak Fa and insisting on the newly developed engine, to create sensational news, but IAF never confirmed that and the Russians corrected that as Jarves pointed out.

The Business Standard article is most likely from Ajay Shukla again, which is a US lobbiest, who claims a lot of BS. He mixed up claims and old reports about IAF rejecting the early Pak Fa and insisting on the newly developed engine, to create sensational news, but IAF never confirmed that and the Russians corrected that as Jarves pointed out.

new stuff

According to the RIA Novosti report with reference to the factory director, Alexandra Logvinova, the latest radio-electronic warfare station Himalaya for the T-50 will soon deliver the Stavropol Radio Factory Signal, which is a part of Concern Radio-Electronic Technologies.

According to the news agency, the serial supplies of the fifth-generation fighter T-50 will begin in 2016. The electronic warfare station is one of the key elements of the project. The air force got the first T-50 for testing last winter.

Only one country in the world, the United States of America, has already the fifth-generation fighters: the planes F-22 and F-35. According to the interlocutor of the Agency, the electronic warfare for the T-50 has much smaller dimensions than the previous generation station.

It was reported earlier that the T-50 will receive the unique aviation systems and the units, which will reduce the overall weight of the plane, while increasing the service life. The first flight of the fighter T-50 (PAK FA, for its Russian initials) was held on the 29th of January in Komsomolsk-on-Amur in 2010.

Concern Radio-Electronic Technologies is a part of the state corporation Rostec. The group was formed in 2009. Today, KRET is the largest Russian scientific and industrial consortium, which works in the development and manufacture of aerial, land and naval radio-electronic complexes and systems both for military and double purposes.
Rostec :: News :: The T-50 fighter got the radio-electronic system Himalaya

a photo speaks a thousand words

this has been taken from paralay.com forum

pakfa_flanker.jpg

no matter how we try to justify but russians just screwed up in designing this bird,period

@Dillinger
@sancho
@Abingdonboy

any comments??

pakfa_flanker.jpg

no matter how we try to justify but russians just screwed up in designing this bird,period

@Dillinger
@sancho
@Abingdonboy

any comments??

Thank you, amazing how you can judge how an aircraft performs by looking at a picture. The picture was obviously meant to show how different the pak-fa is compared the the Flanker.

pakfa_flanker.jpg

@Dillinger
@sancho
@Abingdonboy

any comments??

A fifth-generation fighter is not just about design. It incorporates numerous technological advances over the fourth generation jet fighter.

Basically, it keeps all-aspect stealth (low RCS) even when armed, Low Probability of Intercept Radar (LPIR), high-performance air frames, advanced avionics features, and highly integrated computer systems capable of networking with other elements within the theatre of war for situational awareness.

The picture was obviously meant to show how different the pak-fa is compared the the Flanker.

Visually speaking... and only that!

pakfa_flanker.jpg

@Dillinger
@sancho
@Abingdonboy

any comments??
This bird is obviously a monkey model the Rassian is trying to con tens of billions of dollars out of its potential customers.

This bird is obviously a monkey model the Rassian is trying to con tens of billions of dollars out of its potential customers.

Do you consider it "monkey model" just because it is Russian?

Do you consider it "monkey model" just because it is Russian?
Stealth is mostly by shaping. does that thing look anywhere close to the F-22, F-35? India is getting conned out of tens of billions of dollars.

Stealth is mostly by shaping. does that thing look anywhere close to the F-22, F-35? India is getting conned out of tens of billions of dollars.

Well, I does not mean it has to look like the F-22 nor F-35 to have a low RCS. Not to mention that the F-35 is not as stealth as advertised.

F-35 fails stealth test: Report says JSF vulnerable to tracking by Russia, China
F-35 fails stealth test: Report says JSF vulnerable to tracking by Russia, China - World Tribune | World Tribune

New U.S. Stealth Jet Can’t Hide From Russian Radar
New U.S. Stealth Jet Can’t Hide From Russian Radar - The Daily Beast

Nobody can predict the RCS or stealthiness of the aircraft just by looking at the pic.So please dont post comments like this.
Secondly America is on whole together different level so naturally it was understood that PAKFA will not be able to match F22 raptor in stealh or RCS.
And would be kind enough to clarify that "India getting conned part"??

Back
Top Bottom