What's new

Suicide drones hit target 500km inside Iran

Top image is from November last year, bottom image is from today.

Those are satellite images from a Shahed drone production facility in Isfahan that was claimed to have been targeted but actually wasn't.

There is no impact from last night when comparing images

You have it backwards.

The top photo is the initiation of construction in November.

The bottom picture is the latest picture from Plant lands.

This is the Shaheed Aviation center for UAV manufacturing. This facility actually expanded

1675031878999.png
1675031888330.png

1675031895855.png

1675031905214.png

Iran has too many enemies internally and externally. Only option is that Janissary route or A.I/robots to protect establishment.

Do you even know what is in Mahabad region? What IRGC base exists in Mahabad?

Congrats, I just mentioned in the previous post about this very psy-ops and you fell for it.

2b0cdb1e7e77fdd5a531341c8de6ca44.png

Too many fools in this defense forum.

I check NSAS FIRMS Sats. But Is this your source?
View attachment 914002
FIRMS is the ultimate proof?
Screenshot_20230130-043404.png

CNN claims Iranian stealth drones delivered the gun that was used in gun attack. So Israeli tried to settle the score with their own stealth drones strikes.
CNN claims no such thing. No one is need to smuggle handguns. It's a lone Palestinian activist with his own gun he owns. Has no relation to these drone strikes which now sources claim is targeting hypersonic missile tech in Iran. So unrelated to Palestinian affairs.

Small fires caused by Artillery are spotted by this SAT.

Nice, so either it's such a tiny insignificant fire (which doesn't look like the bullshit pictures you probably saw), or nothing happened. Pick which ever you want to believe.
Explode a nuke, and douse the fire before the satellite pass over that particular spot... FIRMS will detect nothing. The system has its own limitations.
Start a small, controlled fire in the open field for long enough... FIRMS will register it as fire on the MAP.

I understood, was hoping you could share the article, I couldn't find it.
I tried looking it up on CNN website again but couldn’t find it. Seems like they removed it.

CNN claims no such thing. No one is need to smuggle handguns. It's a lone Palestinian activist with his own gun he owns. Has no relation to these drone strikes which now sources claim is targeting hypersonic missile tech in Iran. So unrelated to Palestinian affairs.
CNN did, they even had the picture of gun. Seems like they removed the news for whatever reason.

Whether you like it or not, their is gun running from somewhere to Jordan to West bank. Their isn't an infinite amount of guns & ammo there. No one needs to give directions or orders. The purpose of his comment is that weapons are being smuggled into the area for use by anyone.

Back
Top Bottom