What's new

Suicide bomber who killed 27 members of Iran's Guards was Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know the meaning of the word "takfiri" ?

forget takfiri.you can't harm pakistan my friend.if you are good to us,we can be good to you.if you want to join hands with our enemy,we can join hands with your enemy.

That is rich coming from a guy whose country holds the world record for the quickest military surrender in world history.

Get ready to be nuked online for this comment...Pakistanis on PDF aren’t afraid to push the red button! You’ve been warned! Lol

Also, online (esp PDF) is the only place their nuts actually drop out of their body.
Get ready, you’ve brought this upon yourself. Fear the fury! Lolol

Iran and India will pop the puss filled zit that is Pakistan!!!

i hope iran and india join hands.we really appreciate saudi initiative to isolate tehran.we should also find ways to help united states against iran.it will be business as usual.

What? Iran as a political entity is much older than a few years or decades, and has been unified for at least 2700 years. Pakistan on the other has not existed before 1947, and its identity was socially constructed in these periods to set it off against non-muslim India. There is nothing in your identity or culture, whether language wise or religion, that is any way connected to the civilizations along the Indus valley.

The name of your country is Persian. So is your national anthem. Your most famous poet, Iqbal, wrote his most acclaimed verses in Farsi. There is nothing indigenous in your culture. Everything is imported.

Pakistan is in now way on par with Iran. Not historically, culturally or scientifically. You guys are small dwarfs compared to the great Iranian civilizations, including the current one that rules over Iran.

what kind of civilization are you talking about? i think it's the second caliphate who conquered your entire land so basically you are also arab lol.your culture shows the history of arabs.i think ottoman empire also hammered you.so i don't know what kind of culture are you talking about.iran itself was considered to be a home for sunni islam.slowly you changed everything.you can't remove history my friend.calling yourelf persian is like insulting someone.

i hope iran and india join hands.we really appreciate saudi initiative to isolate tehran.we should also find ways to help united states against iran.it will be business as usual.

what kind of civilization are you talking about? i think it's the second caliphate who conquered your entire land so basically you are also arab lol.your culture shows the history of arabs.i think ottoman empire also hammered you.so i don't know what kind of culture are you talking about.iran itself was considered to be a home for sunni islam.slowly you changed everything.you can't remove history my friend.calling yourelf persian is like insulting someone.
Business as usual no doubt by the way isn't your Pall Mohammad Bin Salman right now in India ?

and honestly don't you think you already help USA against Iran when you didn't honor your agreement and deal with Iran on pretext of non UN sanction? in short didn't you make yourself the lackeys of the school bully by that?

as I recall , we overthrow the Omayyad and Put Abbasid dynasty in place , then when we didn't liked their caliphs , replaced him by one who had Iranian Mother and then when again didn't liked them mad the Abbasid dynasty our vassals and again it was us who made the superstitious mongols who taught Abbasid caliphs are really holy figures and if they harm him, they will be punished by heaven to kill the last caliph and end the dynasty.
and do you like me again tell the story of the last hours of life of the second Caliph and several of his friends and commanders.

Business as usual no doubt by the way isn't your Pall Mohammad Bin Salman right now in India ?

and honestly don't you think you already help USA against Iran when you didn't honor your agreement and deal with Iran on pretext of non UN sanction? in short didn't you make yourself the lackeys of the school bully by that?

as I recall , we overthrow the Omayyad and Put Abbasid dynasty in place , then when we didn't liked their caliphs , replaced him by one who had Iranian Mother and then when again didn't liked them mad the Abbasid dynasty our vassals and again it was us who made the superstitious mongols who taught Abbasid caliphs are really holy figures and if they harm him, they will be punished by heaven to kill the last caliph and end the dynasty.
and do you like me again tell the story of the last hours of life of the second Caliph and several of his friends and commanders.

i don't know much about abbasid dynasty but i remember the incident when shia people entered the tomb of ghos e azam and what happened next? i don't want to tell you.you can read online.who overthrow omayyad? khomeinei? it was not you,not iranian people,not the current people.second caliph conquered your entire land and made you arabs.you are arab.accept it.

we can ask united states for something.you know what i mean.we can be on the same page.who can protect iran from united states? pakistan is the only country who refused to help united states against iran.what would happen if we allow cia to infiltrate? i hope you understand the consequences.

Last edited:
we wont harm pakistan?????????!!!!!!!!! you cant harm PAKISTAN

What ever pleasures you !

i don't know much about abbasid dynasty but i remember the incident when shia people entered in the tomb of ghos e azam and what happened next? i don't want to tell you.you can read online.who overthrow omayyad? khomeinei? it was not you,not iranian people,not the current people.second caliph conquered your entire land and made you arabs.you are arab.accept it.

By that logic ,You are arab and indian at the same time...

we can ask united states for something.you know what i mean.we can be on the same page.who can protect iran from united states? pakistan is the only country who refused to help united states against iran.what would happen if we allow cia to infiltrate? i hope you understand the consequences.

I'm speechless !

i don't know much about abbasid dynasty but i remember the incident when shia people entered in the tomb of ghos e azam and what happened next? i don't want to tell you.you can read online.who overthrow omayyad? khomeinei? it was not you,not iranian people,not the current people.second caliph conquered your entire land and made you arabs.you are arab.accept it.

and was Second caliph Mohammad Ben Salman ?or are today's Arabs equal to Dawn of Islam Arabs ?
so if you want to get Answers don't post nonsense please.

and well you can join the list of countries who asked that from United State , and you think what USA did in is CIA base inside Pakistan ?

and was Second caliph Mohammad Ben Salman ?or are today's Arabs equal to Dawn of Islam Arabs ?
so if you want to get Answers don't post nonsense please.

and well you can join the list of countries who asked that from United State , and you think what USA did in is CIA base inside Pakistan ?

why you care about united states? you have your best friend india with you.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom