What's new

Suicide bomber who killed 27 members of Iran's Guards was Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.
And give us the proof that those terrorist comes from Pakistan or else keep barking like MAD dog @Bahram Esfandiari
View attachment 540478
@Bahram Esfandiari :blah::blah::blah:
Aww it's a puppy

You can go even more backward.. what about those cave men living in Pakistan state a million years ago! I think you are mistaking definitions here... Pakistan as a state and nation is younger than my dad and its fine... what you call is not Pakistan.. We didn't count 10000 year findings in Iran as IRAN... Iran started some 3 millennia ago as a state and nation which is still continuing btw... I,m 14 yo.. what about you? btw, wikipedia is a platform.. For every piece of info there is source attached to it... that source could be the encyclopedia Britannica.... I think you are old enough to remember pre-1974 Pakistan anyways...
So is Iran boi
Persia doesn't equal modern day Iran no matter how much propaganda you are feed

What kinda Iranian name is Bahram
The name Arsalan is of Persian - Iranian origin, and is used in more than one countries and different languages of the world, especially Arabic speaking countries, Persian speaking countries among others.
https://www.thenamemeaning.com/arsalan/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arslan

Persia doesn't equal modern day Iran no matter how much propaganda you are feed
OK.. I,m just a kid.. learning...

your false ego worth nothing @scythian500
Actually I have no ego for being an Iranian.. you can't be proud of things you didn't choose to be.. I could be a Pakistani... but distorting facts are not healthy...

You are contradicting yourself by attempting to prove me wrong, nice job, boi
Yes by proving even your name is Iranian! Its fine... being Iranian is not a virtue.. The virtue lies within how you treat people and facts.. as Allah says in Al Huhurat:13 in Quran:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Last edited:
Actually I have no ego for being an Iranian.. you can't be proud of things you had no choice over.. but distorting facts are not healthy...
may be some parts of western Baluchistan in kingdom of Persia but not whole Pakistan had a part of Persia as you claim, if whole Pakistan had a part of Persia then it had been relatively short period of time, you're distorting a facts not us @scythian500

may some parts of western Baluchistan in kingdom of Persia but not whole Pakistan had a part of Persia as you claim, if whole Pakistan had a part of Persia then it had been relatively short period of time, you're distorting a facts not us @scythian500
Where did I claim you ever been a part of Iran!? Seems you,re responding to your own insecurities...

Iran and India will pop the puss filled zit that is Pakistan!!!

Pakistan went through and survived a brutal proxy war with 100,000+ dead civilians.

First 10 thousand dead and you will be begging for mercy. Pakistanis are humble people with good hearts and will probably stop once you beg and before you're completely annihilated to smithereens.

If you had an ounce of grey matter between your ears you would understand why Hesbollah is considered as "Terrorists" by Zionists and their puppets! How can Hezbollah be a part of Lebanon's internationally recognized government if it was a "terror" group?

please stop this zionist and takfiri.who are you to declare others zionist and takfiri? look at your role.a zionist india is your friend.double standards.

India and Iran usually speak same language, there is no doubt both these coordinated attacks were false flags and planned by India.
Why would India kill Iranians(who they like) to make Pakistan and Iran fight or have tensions? Sorry, but this makes no sense. If India was a real friend of Iran, why would INdia kill 27 Iranian soldiers just to draw in Pakistan? INTO WHAT??
lmaoo. calling this a conspiracy theory(false flag attack) is ridiculous cuz its so far from the truth. you're in denial.

man Pakistan is surrounded by talking Tigers.
And imo no one will save Pakistan without buying out Pakistan.

Why would India kill Iranians(who they like) to make Pakistan and Iran fight or have tensions? Sorry, but this makes no sense. If India was a real friend of Iran, why would INdia kill 27 Iranian soldiers just to draw in Pakistan? INTO WHAT??
lmaoo. calling this a conspiracy theory(false flag attack) is ridiculous cuz its so far from the truth. you're in denial
Why they are blabbering against Pakistan,they have no proof that those terrorists had been comes from Pakistan,they are using same language that's currently INDIA blabbers against Pakistan without proof on pulwama attack. @925boy

Why they are blabbering against Pakistan,they have no proof that those terrorists had been comes from Pakistan,
It is a fact to everyone already that the terrorists came from Pakistan. Iran has proof/intelligence and will communicate it to Pakistan govt via appropriate channels.

they are using same language that's currently INDIA blabbers against Pakistan without proof on pulwama attack. @925boy
And what are you alluding to by sayin that? That since they use the same tactic they are both BS? We cant make that conclusion correctly.

You can go even more backward.. what about those cave men living in Pakistan state a million years ago! I think you are mistaking definitions here... Pakistan as a state and nation is younger than my dad and its fine... what you call is not Pakistan.. We didn't count 10000 year findings in Iran as IRAN... Iran started some 3 millennia ago as a state and nation which is still continuing btw... I,m 14 yo.. what about you? btw, wikipedia is a platform.. For every piece of info there is source attached to it... that source could be the encyclopedia Britannica.... I think you are old enough to remember pre-1974 Pakistan anyways...
of course that's sound logic...oldest settlement in Iran means that it's been one continuous country since then and in Pak's case the definition must change so that u can hypocritically prove ur point. Pick up a history book kid...modern day Iran as in Islamic Republic of Iran officially came about on April 1st 1979...that makes it younger than Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Before that Iran had been part of Safavid Empire, Buyid Empire, Sassanian Empire, Parthian Empire, Achaemenid Empire, Median Empire, etc. In best case scenario u can claim modern day Iran to be a continuation of the Imperial Iran(when it was ruled by the Shah).

P.S. u claim ur dad is older than Pakistan and yet u r 14 years old. U might wanna double check ur lies math...seems hard to believe.
The funny thing is you're known as one of the worst terrorist countries in the world and all of your neighbouring countries hate you to death.

You have no allies in the world and even Arab dictators know your soldeirs as cannon fodders.
Rich coming from u. If u ever have a chance to have free thought and can escape ur government's propaganda, u will see that Iran is worse on that list of "terrorist countries" and is even more isolated :cheesy:

Iran is placed up there with North Korea in terms of isolation. U r sanctioned by the whole world, which goes to show the isolation...no one comes to ur rescue...no one. It is Iran that has no allies and is surrounded on all sides by enemies(except for Pakistan...but I guess ur working hard to fix that).

As for terrorist supporting country...u top the list :lol:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Sponsors_of_Terrorism_(U.S._list)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom