What's new

Suicide bomber who killed 27 members of Iran's Guards was Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so currently iran wants good relations with india against a common interest which is terrorism.you can continue this friendship but remember a pro arab pakistan will be very harmful for iran and your government knows it.a pro arab pakistan is something which you can't think about.it could bring real war on your doorsteps.you can continue with your new takfiri friend india and let us change sides after a long time.

Do you know the meaning of the word "takfiri" ?

Mate, spread the word, Iran would be commiting suicide if it poke Pakistan the wrong way. You have no clue how much strong nationalism runs among Pakistanis.

We can only warn.

We don't fear nations who are younger than our socks. You guys are experts in military surrender. Iran will deal with terrorist groups on Pakistani soil if Islamabad is either unwilling or unable to deal with them. You can bet on that. There is a reason why all your politicians are quiet right now, after the statements by IRGC generals.

Your nationalism is superficial. We have a whole division of Pakistanis fighting for our cause in Syria. If that doesn't tell you anything...

Flying Pakistani flags during cricket games against Australia or India doesn't make you fearsome or nationalistic supermen. You guys are phony, just as your country is.

Last edited:
India and Iran usually speak same language, there is no doubt both these coordinated attacks were false flags and planned by India.

We don't fear nations who are younger than our socks. You guys are experts in military surrender. Iran will deal with terrorist groups on Pakistani soil if Islamabad is either unwilling or unable to deal with them. You can bet on that. There is a reason why all your politicians are quiet right now, after the statements by IRGC generals.

Your nationalism is superficial. We have a whole division of Pakistanis fighting for our cause in Syria. If that doesn't tell you anything...

Flying Pakistani flags during cricket games against Australia or India doesn't make you fearsome or nationalistic supermen. You guys are phony, just as your country is.

man Pakistan is surrounded by talking Tigers.

That is rich coming from a guy whose country holds the world record for the quickest military surrender in world history.

Well try it and see who surrenders who, now you have a friend on East of Pakistan you can rely on them to help you, or just keep barking like your best friend on our east.

That is rich coming from a guy whose country holds the world record for the quickest military surrender in world history.
quickest? i dont think its right.

I think i explained you before all this surrender thing but it seems you are high on ranting, still improvement from Wahhabi, Zionists, US, Martian, Somalian agent taunts..

anyways the forum is filled with threads about the surrender spend some time you will realize that if it was Iranians they would have shit their paints even thinking fighting war with india let alone fighting war thousands miles away in territory surrounded by india from all sides that too during civil war.. still enemy General praised the gallantry of our soldier despite surrender.

quickest? i dont think its right.

I think i explained you before all this surrender thing but it seems you are high on ranting, still improvement from Wahhabi, Zionists, US, Martian, Somalian agent taunts.. anyways the forum is filled with threads about the surrender spend some time you will realize that if it was Iranians they would have shit their paints even thinking of it while our enemy General praised the gallantry of our soldier despite surrender.

You guys have lost every conventional war in your history. Spare me your digital toughness.

You guys have lost every conventional war in your history. Spare me your digital toughness.

1947 War = Turn the state officially succeeded to india into disputed territory and conquered half of it,

but according to shameless Mullahs (who couldn't defeat much smaller Iraq) its defeat. Pakistan conquering half of kashmir and turning a state who officially become part of india into international dispute against numerically superior enemy is conventional defeat, may we get another such defeat and conqure the rest. :rofl:

in 1965, Pakistan defeated them on largest tank battle after world war 2, defeated them in air war and attack their navy base while mighty Indian navy was hiding, war ended on stalemate officially (although indian prime minister died of cardiac arrest after war) that too against enemy who was much superior numerically, if its not victory then Iraq war must be a win..:rofl: Mullah terrorists would have committed suicides even thinking about such ventures against india.

After such humiliating answers, coward India invaded Bangladesh far away when our forces were busy fighting civil war.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom