What's new

Suicide bomb blast reported at 1-10 area of Islamabad at around 10:45 am

TTP was always present. Long before PDM came to power. TTP attacks had virtually come to a halt in the last years. Why are we today seeing an upsurge in such attacks? Even the Indian troll has asked the question. Be it in a taunting manner. It is a relevant question.

We have the answer to this question. PDM launda Bilawal is stirring the pot by making redline statements. This is exactly what Bajwa wanted. Bring back looters to position of power and appease the Americans. I wasn't crazy. I had already predicted this day because when you start appeasing the Americans you always sacrifice yourself. Here we are.

It is too late now. This is an old broken record. We have already seen it before and we are back to it.

1. An attack will happen.
2. Everyone will be angry and emotional.
3. Uncle Sam will offer meaningless words and assistance that will never come.
4. PDM boys will pray to God.
5. Repeat.

The million dollar question, are things going to spiral out of control?
TTP attacks increased significantly after IEA took control.

IEA and TTP are ideological and ethnic brothers.

There have been 2-3 formal clashes at the border already.

I don't think this has anything to do with central politics, it's just coincidence. The real problem is next door, just like it always has been.

It’s actually made no difference if anything.
Look at the increase in attacks since IEA took power.

Not everything revolves around him I hope you realize. The more plausible explanation is that today is Friday and it is pertinent to note that the blast occurred 2 hours before Juma prayer, it's yet to be ascertained as to what the target was but I imagine it to be a Friday Prayer congregation.

Not everything revolves around him, but they are doing everything to stop him.

Make it make sense.

TTP attacks increased significantly after IEA took control.

IEA and TTP are ideological and ethnic brothers.

There have been 2-3 formal clashes at the border already.

I don't think this has anything to do with central politics, it's just coincidence. The real problem is next door, just like it always has been.

Look at the increase in attacks since IEA took power.

It’s not IEA. It’s the change in our politicians and milstablishment playing games.

These mofos seem to be popping their heads out at very convenient times.

ISI is not a joke organization. After one call by the Americans, they were picking up top Al Qaeda leaders in slums and flats within the hour.

You really think these cavemen can give them the slip?

You guys must all be born yesterday… :lol:

It’s very simple. TTP lives because milstablishment allows them to live.

Aur Gussao Afghano ko apni G@nd mai, Just because they share culture with one ethnicity the whole Pakistan is suffering. And our Army is busy in making P0rn and politicians are busy in gutter chap Politics and Awam has no idea how to fight and take their country back.

The one ethnicity that share culture with them is fed up with them and want them to be gone. But our elite have stake in Afghanistan and hence won't let go it.

You will be amazed to hear this but the hate between Pakistani Pashtoons and afghans is one of the highest as compare to Afghanis hate for other ethnicities like Tajik, uzbak, Punjabi etc.

It’s not IEA. It’s the change in our politicians and milstablishment playing games.

These mofos seem to be popping their heads out at very convenient times.

ISI is not a joke organization. After one call by the Americans, they were picking up top Al Qaeda leaders in slums and flats within the hour.

You really think these cavemen can give them the slip?

You guys must all be born yesterday… :lol:

It’s very simple. TTP lives because milstablishment allows them to live.
ISI is definitely a joke organisation, all their information and intelligence gathering during that time was being fed through CIA operatives and bases in the region.

And do not underestimate these cavemen, they are quite intelligent, TTP has support with locals in the region and with sympathisers.

TTP lives because they are normal people until they decide to blow up etc. They can cross the border normally, or be recruited to carry out an attack.

At the peak of TTP's height, do you understand how difficult it was for the army to stop them? 🤣 It took literally a decade, massive amounts of funding and support from the USA while things were exploding all over the entire country.

Where was ISIs imaginary non-existent skills.

It's a complex issue, much greater than PTI or PDM. But to sum it up, establishment led the talks, they failed, due to multiple reasons, one of them being the rigidity of the TTP.

I hate PDM just as much as anyone else, but they don't even know half the things going on. Unhain apni hakoomat kay pissu paray huay hain.
No one's blaming PDM, mate. These incompetent mofos couldn't scratch their *** on their own.

I think great work by new...Qibla Hafiz Mir Saheb.
Chief spy master working 24/7/365 get IK Op, and audio-video games, shaheed Arshad sharif aftermath control.
Wish the bomber had reached abpara or ghq gate.
They won't listen unless a whole lot of them smoked.

Last edited:
Most probably the woman was the suicide bomber who was going to target some mosque. That's what it seems from the statement of the DIG, that the guy went back to the car and he just poked his head in and it exploded.

And to the posters here, please keep on topic. Create another thread for the larger issue at hand if you desire so.

I hope we now focus ourselves on this menace which is coming up again rather than doing political point scoring which was seen both in the NA and PM Office in the aftermath of the Bannu incident.
Yeah brother.. but this is the reality. Previously, we used to discuss defence, and I was fond of Indian politics. Have been clearly detached from Indian arena after April fiasco. All the attention and thoughts surround just politics these days. The same goes for our intelligence agencies.

ہم نےپاکستان کےسب سے بڑےدہشت گرد عمران خان پر24گھنٹےنظر رکھی ہوئی ہے، اس کی جاسوسی کررہےہیں، اس کے خلاف مزید مقدمات بنا رہے ہیں، اس کے ساتھی دہشتگرد اعظم سواتی کو بھی سبق سکھا رہے ہیں، باقی ملک میں شروع نئی دہشتگردی کی لہر اور خود کش حملوں جیسا چھوٹا موٹا مسئلہ ہماری ترجیح نہیں.​

Most probably the woman was the suicide bomber who was going to target some mosque. That's what it seems from the statement of the DIG, that the guy went back to the car and he just poked his head in and it exploded.

And to the posters here, please keep on topic. Create another thread for the larger issue at hand if you desire so.

I hope we now focus ourselves on this menace which is coming up again rather than doing political point scoring which was seen both in the NA and PM Office in the aftermath of the Bannu incident.
You can hope.
There is no tax on wishfulness.
I have ZERO trust in theirs professionalism, integrity, and honesty.

how the mighty have fallen!

from Bhagwans to nothing but ordinary arse!!!

may these generals face Allahs justice in this life!
اللہ میاں بھی کھوتوں کو پکڑتے ہیں۔
بدمعاش کھلے پھرتے ہیں

There has been an attempted assassination on the Deputy Speaker of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa assembly in Shaghai, Peshawar. The Deputy Speaker survived. KPK Police and CTD have cordoned off the area and are beginning search operations.

It is not a coincidence but a conspiracy. @Irfan Baloch @blain2

Aur Gussao Afghano ko apni G@nd mai, Just because they share culture with one ethnicity the whole Pakistan is suffering. And our Army is busy in making P0rn and politicians are busy in gutter chap Politics and Awam has no idea how to fight and take their country back.

Pak Army is too busy making p0rn videos of married couples, torturing Pakistani, and murdering Pakistanis in Kenya and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom