What's new

Suicide attack on in Miran Shah, North Waziristan !!!

Namaaks will not stop whilst we accept their fake apologies.

This attack from across the border based TTP proves this our policy of appeasement is not working with taliban choods.

One person was left dead and four were injured in a blast on Datta Khel road in North Waziristan’s Miranshah, according to a health official.

Medical superintendent of the Miranshah District Headquarters Hospital, Dr Wali Zaman, confirmed the incident. The official had initially stated that nine people were injured in the incident but later clarified that four injured and one dead body had been brought to the medical facility.

Dr Zaman said the injured were being provided with medical aid.

GHQ is busy serving PDM and bajwa's wishes. Things have drastically gone downhill because the jokers that sit in the estab-lash-mant.

bajwa and its cronies need to stand on the gallows and be served their sentence.

when this region will be out of this curse ?
When we started to take them as a serious threat

IK ka batao kab khatam hoga , dont tell me Suicide attack type shit again and again
Hafiz conversation with his colleagues

Allah has cursed these afghans and baloch. We must deal with then in language they understand

as i said earlier faujis want their pimp amrika back in the region!

this is all bs game murder your own people get brownie points from amrikay daddy!

this ghq is a bigger curse than ttp!

as i said earlier faujis want their pimp amrika back in the region!

this is all bs game murder your own people get brownie points from amrikay daddy!

this ghq is a bigger curse than ttp!

Don't act retarded all the time,, we have these ethnocentric jahil afghans attempting attacks for 75 years now

Back
Top Bottom