What's new

Suicide attack in Multan kills 10, 50 injured.

Is it the sin?! He can do whatever he wants withing forum rules and regulations.

Yes dont tell us about forum rules . Each and every new tom dick and harry indian start his posts saying crap about Pakistan and Pakistani are those rules not applied to them, or is those just for Pakistanis???

Just go and check his all the posts u will get the idea

Hum news post karnai par nahi. Terrorists ko support karnai par is harami ko galiyan dai rahai hain.

In past couple of days lots of trash has been witnessed here aresh, i feel ignoring the ones we feel are trollers or are deliberate offenders is best way out. i have stopped taking part in 90% threads only some indian or tourism threads from pakistan or india

Problem is this that this guy only post when there is some blast or some other attack in which Pakistani die

Dont believe me go and check his posts. You will get y he is being cursed and he deserved to be cursed
if he does that then it's wrong.

The day it happens on your land you will also question! Why he doesnt post about india's misfortune does that mean nothing? Why only about Pakistan's?

Forum rule also says no mocking gloating or rejoicing such incidents!
That's are not rejoicing but posting of news. You have no right to ask any one why he keeps posting constantly over particular subject.

That's are not rejoicing but posting of news. You have no right to ask any one why he keeps posting constantly over particular subject.
I dont ask I know its called obsession and its a sick mindset!

Do you speak or understand english at all?

I said if not somebody will post it.

Unbelievable. !
Yo man ask any English speaker what you wrote:

If he hadnt posted this news, nobody else would have. Right?

Question is what crap do you proudly go around with and blame another for not understanding!

While ‪#‎MQM‬,‪#‎PPP‬ are Busy condemning Army and MQM busy in strike calls and rallying people on the streets. Multiple people die in a blast in Multan. Its people's choice if they want to keep dieing in Bomb blasts and target killings or Support the army for the good work they are doing. Army cannot do anything without People's Support and if the people of ‪#‎Karachi‬want to come out on the streets in favor of Altaf hussain and against the army. Why don't they ask Alrtaf hussian to come to Pakistan and save them from Terrorists and criminals?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom