What's new

Suicide attack in Multan kills 10, 50 injured.

As said before. It is not about posting news. It is about supporting terrorists inside Pakistan.

Those Pakistani members don't openly support terrorists killing Indian civilians like this guy. Only if administration of this forum wasn't as moronic like it is right now, this b@stard would have been banned long ago.

Are you kidding me...i do not want to derail the thread but you are simply told one of the most hilarious joke what you mentioned right now...

The actual target may have been something or someone else. Sounds like a roadside accident with the bomber resulted in the detonation of the bomb.

Sad though the innocent still ended up get killed.

So, was it an unfortunate accident or was there a terror angle ?

Ops should start in Punjab as corrupt politicians are funding & aiding rented terrorist groups.

If you find any related news post link. I am also wondering the same. The pictures being floated on internet show fire damage. No crater,and no actual tell tale signs of a blast.
as I had said in my original post in the topic, that's a good thing. (that it was not a terror event)

Rest In Peace. :-(
So was it a suicide blast or a CNG cylinder in a Rickshaw which exploded?. Mind you a CNG cylinder can devastate an entire chowk. And sorry if answer of question already written by someone. There's too much verbal argument to make me comprehend anything at all...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom