What's new

Suicide attack in Multan kills 10, 50 injured.

RIP...
On subject,There should be strict implementation of laws and regulation to handle such explosive in S.Asian countries. Same incidence happen in India two days ago in India.

She does not comprehend basic English and I have experienced this first hand. Since then I just ignore her. You can't argue with people who do not understand what you are saying.
bitching are we? wow that too with a tt!

I comprehend what you say....But of course no one would say their English is not what they think it is!!

On a thread where people die you think mr.tt @SpArK being sarcastic is an awesome representation of his English? very laugh worthy!

bitching are we? wow that too with a tt!

I comprehend what you say....But of course no one would say their English is not what they think it is!!

On a thread where people die you think mr.tt @SpArK being sarcastic is an awesome representation of his English? very laugh worthy!

99 out of 100 people with basic working proficiency in English would have understood what @SpArK meant by his post. You did not. You might want to work on it, instead of blaming others for your problems. Anyways, I have had this experience with you before, just letting others know that this is not a one off misunderstanding but a regular problem and there is no point arguing about it.

U insulted a kuttay ka bacha.
For the rest of u,let indians rejoice. Every dog has his day.

Administration isnt stupid. They know everything and allow everything.

I get infractions and bans cuz isarcasticlly post something after getting sick of indian trolling ad seeing zilch results of reporting. But the same original content posts by indeez are never touched or deleted.

Admins ka patriotism is expressed by excercising authority on pakistani posters. Else all zilch wilch.

@Slav Defence these are the same people who complain about forum standards.

Another gang member even thanked a post by a pakistani on the very first page that used extremely abusive language for a posters sister. His crime was he posted this news.

For this particular gang of people it is NOT about right and wrong. It is that they are right and hence they don't have to respect rules.

At topic - RIP to the dead. And lets not forget the injured, their suffering might just be beginning. Hope they all recover fully.

99 out of 100 people with basic working proficiency in English would have understood what @SpArK meant by his post. You did not. You might want to work on it, instead of blaming others for your problems. Anyways, I have had this experience with you before, just letting others know that this is not a one off misunderstanding but a regular problem and there is no point arguing about it.
lost cause...at least for some of these people here.

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Rangers and Army etc need to do similar clean up in Punjab as they did in Karachi. There IS a long existing terror infrastructure rooted in Southern Punjab. The longer we turn a blind eye to these incidents in Punjab, the harder it will be to take them on later. The tribal agencies are a prime example for our policy makers.

Issue is not an operation in Punjab but these are aftershocks of shaken MQM failed protest in Karachi & disturbed heart beat Morons in Dubai.

Kiyun kai yeh haramzada sirf us waqt nazar aata hai jab Pakistan main koi terror attack hota hai. Laikin jab India main kuch hota hai to yeh kuttai ka bacha ghaib ho jata hai.

Come on man...by using those words, you are just impacting your reputation...Your frustration can be communicated in a civilized way..BTW, is it not obvious in this forum that we have section of people who hate each other so much that they just take part in the bad incident of both India and Pakistan only...Why only blame the posters??? Did you ever look at the post by some eminent Pakistan posters who post all bad things about India...Why are you getting upset when some one does it to you???...

Kiyun kai yeh haramzada sirf us waqt nazar aata hai jab Pakistan main koi terror attack hota hai. Laikin jab India main kuch hota hai to yeh kuttai ka bacha ghaib ho jata hai.

Come on man...by using those words, you are just impacting your reputation...Your frustration can be communicated in a civilized way..BTW, is it not obvious in this forum that we have section of people who hate each other so much that they just take part in the bad incident of both India and Pakistan only...Why only blame the posters??? Did you ever look at the post by some eminent Pakistan posters who post all bad things about India...Why are you getting upset when some one does it to you???...

And @SpArK you can give us many negative ratings a you want to. I would keep cursing this @Assault Rifle kuttai ka bacha till he is banned from this forum.
drama chalu hai !

The day it happens on your land you will also question! Why he doesnt post about india's misfortune does that mean nothing? Why only about Pakistan's?

Forum rule also says no mocking gloating or rejoicing such incidents!
so posting a news about an incident is equal to gloating over an incident ? @Oscar @Irfan Baloch

If he hadnt posted this news, nobody else would have. Right?

On topic. Rest in peace , the innocent departed.

As said before. It is not about posting news. It is about supporting terrorists inside Pakistan.

Those Pakistani members don't openly support terrorists killing Indian civilians like this guy. Only if administration of this forum wasn't as moronic like it is right now, this b@stard would have been banned long ago.

@Slav Defence these are the same people who complain about forum standards.

Another gang member even thanked a post by a pakistani on the very first page that used extremely abusive language for a posters sister. His crime was he posted this news.

For this particular gang of people it is NOT about right and wrong. It is that they are right and hence they don't have to respect rules.

At topic - RIP to the dead. And lets not forget the injured, their suffering might just be beginning. Hope they all recover fully.
Should i also show your lovely @Slav Defence ur uber bigoted, hate filled and super racist ,disgusting like urself posts?
But there is a diff btw us pakistanis and u indians. We dont go crying like pansies to the admins all the time even if we know we wil have chances of getting heard.

Now buzz off and stop ruining this tragic thread with ur typical indian rona dhona ,as u indians have already done so by rejoicing over the loss. Itnee sharam bhi nahihai cheap indian may that its a thread abt tragedy and he is opening his complain box before mods.

Buzz off.

Issue is not an operation in Punjab but these are aftershocks of shaken MQM failed protest in Karachi & disturbed heart beat Morons in Dubai.

Bhai MQM is everything but never heard of suicide bombings from them. MQM is a problem, I agree. But lets not mix up facts and take our attention off the other anti state groups like TTP etc. I personally feel this is the work of LeJ.

Not surpised. Kwarij najdi suicide attackers hitting the city of saints. Nothing new there. I still recall the horror of the data saib blast.

Allah bless the shaheed and finish these shaytaan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom